A message

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

No, you can't fall in love with him, Mina. He's a vampire.

As we're walking to lunch, Myungsoo and I see a familiar figure.

"I need to talk to you." Gikwang says to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo nods and him and Gikwang go somewhere.

After Myungsoo appears again after a few minutes.

"What happened?" I ask when I see his angry face.

"They're coming." he says, I can see his fustrated face.

"Who's coming?" I ask.

"Gikwang's clan." he said.

"The ones who are looking for me? The ones who are hunting down are parents." I say.

"Yeah. They want to start a war." Myungsoo says.

"War? For what?" I ask.

"They want you." he says which makes me freeze.

"M-me?" I say, yeah, I'm kinda scared.

"Mina, I'm going to go home and inform Doojoon about this, I'll tell Kris or someone else to take care of you, ok?" he asks.

"Ok." I say then he leaves.

Before he leaves my sight I grab his wrist, which makes him turn around to me, close enough to where theres only a couple inches between us.

"Be careful." I whisper really soft, so he can only hear me.

"You too." he smiles then leaves.

With that, I was a little bit happier, but at the same time it still bothered me that there are random 100 or 200 year old people who are coming after me. To kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Mina!" I hear after school.

"Bomi!" I say back.

"Are you available after school today?" she asks.

I wanted to say yes, but I just found out that random people I don't even know and never met are trying to kill me, and there's a war starting. 

"No." I thought it was me saying it, but I look behind me to see Kris. It was the first time I was thankful for him being next to me.

I see her pout.

"It's ok, Bomi, maybe later?" I say.

I see her pout again and walk off.

"Don't feel bad." Kris pats my back while smiling which makes me smile back weakly.

When we start walking home, Kris breaks the silence, "What really happened to your wrist, Mina?" 

"Huh?" I say while looking at my wrist. Oh yeah. Myungsoo drank my blood last night.

"I know you didn't fall or whatever, so tell me the truth and cut the crap." he says which makes me stop for a moment then walk again.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Then he grabs my bandaged wrist and unwraps the bandage.

I gasp and yank my hand out of his grasp, but he immediatly pulls it back.

"This doesn't look like

Please log in to read the full chapter