Aftermath

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: You guys think I'm extrememly cruel, right? Well I'm sowwy! I didn't want this to be so cliche, ugh if you think I over did it, I'm sowwy. :( Well hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Oh and please tell me you like B.A.P. ;) You're in for a surprise.)

I fell to the ground in front of Donghwa's body. I can't believe it, this is the third person who's got themselves killed for me. Why did this happen to me? I felt tears slowly escaping my eyes. 

I suddenly felt my world getting dizzy and turned black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt cold droplets against my face, which made me regain consiousness. 

"She's awake." I hear a familiar voice.

I was still startled and confused to where I was, but then reality finally hit me.

Myungsoo came to me, "Hey are you feeling better?" he asks.

"Where is he? Donghwa. Where is he?" I ask in a hurry.

"Mina, calm down." Myungsoo puts a hand on me to make me sit still.

"But Donghwa. Where is he?" I ask again.

"Mina, he's..." Myungsoo didn't want to finish the last word, I didn't want him to.

"No. No. NO." I raise my voice whle I feel tears coming down my face, again.

Myungsoo takes my head against his chest to help me calm down. I start crying while holding on to his shirt.

"Why? Why?!" I ask like there was an answer.

Myungsoo just let me lay in his lap while letting my tears flow out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sometime, my tears have vanished, and I was able to talk.

Please log in to read the full chapter