Not a soul-less being

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Please?!" I practically am begging Doojoon to let me come to the war.

"Doojoon. You should listen to her. If she is not with us, then they're going to look for her all around the city, no matter what it takes. I can protect her when she's with me." Myungsoo says.

Doojoon doesn't say anything and just sits down, deep in his thoughts. 

"Please? I need to know who killed my parents. I can't just sit here, while my parents' killers are here." I say more quieter, also taking a seat next to Doojoon. 

He takes some more time to think, "Fine. But you are going to stay with Myungsoo the whole time. Myungsoo you aren't going fight." Doojoon says.

"If I'm going to protect her that way, then I won't." Myungsoo says.

"What? No, you have to fight." I say.

"No I don't, I'll be by you, make sure you're safe." Myungsoo says while pulling my hand up to him.

"But Myungsoo-" I say but get stopped by his strong glare.

"You all will start training for the next week and a half, during the nights. Even though, Gikwang says they'll be here in 3 days, it will take longer, they want us to get scared and what not" Doojoon says to the boys.

"Ok." they say in unison.

"Mina, let me look at your hand." Doojoon says. I guess you can call Doojoon an expert in this kind've stuff, he says he's had enough experience, and it reminds him of his human life, which he adores.

I extend my injured hand to him, then he unwraps it slowly, exposing my cuts and scars. A few of them were still blood-stained. They all reminded me the horrible person I turned into last night and this morning, it reminded me of my parents. All the memories. 

The thoughts were affecting my eyes, I felt the tears threatning to come down, but I held them in. I need to control myself. I need to get ahold of reality. I need to snap out of it. I can't be like this. I'm not only hurting myself but also other people. 

My thoughts were inturrupted when I felt something burn my skin, I look down to see that Doojoon was rubbing alcohol on my wounds. "Ahh." I cringe.

"How do you keep a straight face?" I say while slightly cringing. 

He chuckles, "I've helped many people in the past, and I work with many different people. I try as hard as I can. I just remind myself that if I can't control then I'll be a monster." he says.

"You guys aren't monsters." I say.

"Yes we are, what else would you call soul-less human beings who drink blood and kill for a living?" he says.

"You guys aren't soul-less, you guys are the beings with the most soul possible." I say in a strong way.

"Mina, are you kidding me? It's a pleasure to hear that though." he chuckles while putting a new bandage on my hand.

"I've seen Myungsoo, trust me, he is not soul-less, you all are not soul-less." I say.

"You can go back." he says.

"I'm telling the truth." I say while gettin

Please log in to read the full chapter