The new student

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

The next week went by pretty fast. Myungsoo told me that Gikwang's clan would come back, but they didn't tell us when. So they keep protecting me even more now. Myungsoo and I have been hanging out and speding so much more time together. Everytime I was with him, I would forget about everything- all my worries and problems, and I would only focus on his beautiful face. I remember what happened form that night, with Donghwa...but I never saw him since then.

"Mina! Are you ready?" I hear Myungsoo yelling from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yell while putting on my school jacket.

"Good morning" I hear Myungsoo when I go downstairs.

"Good morning. How was hunting?" I ask.

"Good." he shurgs.

"Here." he hands me a bagel. I got used to the fact that that's all there is to eat here, so I didn't bother complaining.

"Hey, do you remember what happened from that night...when you got your hangover?" he asks while walking hand in hand to school.

I nervously laugh, "Uhm, no not really..." I say.

"Are you sure...like do you not remember anyone other than Bomi?" he asks.

"Maybe this guy...Donghwa...?" I hesistate. Then I see his face tense up.

"But I think I just said hi, then I don't know how I got drunk..." I lie.

"Oh ok...when you remember, tell me, ok?" he asks.

"Sure." I smile.

"So did you get any information on when they're coming back?" I refer to Gikwang's clan.

"No. But we should get a warning that they're coming." he says.

"Just be careful, ok?" I say when we pause in front of the school.

"I should be saying that to you. You're the one that has a whole clan of vampires after you." he says while caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, but I have all of you to protect me. You have no one to protect you." I say.

"You. That's what makes me want to live, what makes me want to wake up every morning. You." he says then we hear the bell ring. 

"Let's go." he says.

"Why? I don't do anything to deserve it." I say while we walk to our first period class.

"Mina. You do everything just by living." he says which makes me stop walking. 

He held my waist close to him, "I don't know what I would be without you." he says then leans in for a kiss.

"Mina, good morning!" I hear Bomi, which interupts us almost kissing. 

"Everytime..." I hear Myungsoo gran in my ear. It was true...everytime we would kiss, Bomi would always intervene, but Myungsoo's reactions were always funny.

I chuckle quietly so only he can hear.

"Good morning!" I say back, then I nudge Myungsoo to greet her too. He didn't really like her. With her cheery personality and her interu

Please log in to read the full chapter