Depression

5 guys. 1 girl. 1 secret.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Mina...we have something to tell you...and it's not so good." Doojoon says.

"Yeah, what's up?" I say casually.

"It's about your parents..." I hear Minho which makes my face more serious.

"Yes..." I say to signal them to go on.

I see them hesitate which makes me more nervous about what happened.

"What happened?" I ask suspiciously while walking closer to them.

"You see, they were running, and Gikwang's clan started chasing them again. They told your parents that they would be determined to get you. But your parents said they wouldn't. So eventually it started a fight." Taecyeon says.

"What happened after? What about my parents?" I ask curiously.

They don't answer.

"What happened?!?!" I almost yell.

"A lot of people got hurt, from our clan, and from Gikwang's clan." Taecyeon says.

"...ok..." I signal them to go on, again.

"And your parents were one of them." Taecyeon says.

"What do you mean? I mean they're ok, now, right?" I say with some hope.

They stay silent again.

"It was a really bad fight, Mina....they couldn't survive." Doojoon finally finishes.

From Doojoon's last word, I felt like my whole world was crashing down into tiny little pieces. This couldn't be happening.

"Stop joking around, you guys." I say with some more hope.

Silence again

I felt the tears coming down.

"This isn't happening." I cry.

"Mina..." Myungsoo comes to hug me, but I quickly push him away and go upstaris to my room.

I know I shouldn't have done that to Myungsoo...I'm not mad at him, I guess I just I need time alone. It wasn't anyone else's fault but mine. This all happened because of me.

I keep bawling and bawling like there's no tomorrow. But at the same time, I have anger, so much anger. I go to my study desk and push everything off. Hearing the sound of everything from the table hit the ground made me even more sad and angry. I immediatly spotted a picture frame with me and my family, when I was really young, on top of my dresser. I was furious for some reason, which made me throw the picture frame, as hard as I could, to the wall.

I start screaming and crying. I threw everything across the room. I couldn't stop, nothing would make me. I rip all the blankets and comforters off my bed. Then I go to my huge closet and stat ripping all the clothes down and throw them against the wall. I wasn't satisfied with that yet either. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my worn out ugly face.

Please log in to read the full chapter