Confused

The Transfer Student

To say that Jongup was shocked by the behavior of Daehyun the next day was an understatement.

 

Daehyun is definitely not normal. 

 

First of all he is not bullying Jongup. No random insults are thrown his way. No hits being delivered to his abdomen, actually no hits at all are delivered to any part of his body. And most shockingly Daehyun is not bossing him around.

 

 

 

Now Jongup is supposed to be happy, but he is for the first time in his life is terrified.

 

Something is up. And for the life of him he needs to know what’s going on.

 

 

Speaking of the devil. Daehyun walked casually inside of the class, he looked around once he saw Jongup his face lit up and he marched towards the brunet.

 

“hey, Moon” Daehyun waved his hands in front of a very shocked ‘Moon?’

 

“h-hey” replied Jongup rather awkwardly .

 

‘What the hell is up with him? Moon? really?’ Jongup’s mind was a mess to say the least.

 

“so did you know that we have the rest of the week off?” started Daehyun as he grabbed a random chair and positioned it in front of Jongup’s desk.

 

“y-yeah for the national celebrations”  Jongup said as he pushed his chair a little further now. Cause Daehyun was leaning on his elbows with a creepy grin plastered on his face. He eyed the brunet for a awhile then proceeded the conversation.

 

“ So I would like you to accompany me and some of my friends to the amusement park” He casually said, still eyeing Jongup in a weird way.

 

Jongup visibly tensed at the request; actually it sounded more of a command. And the look in Daehyun’s eyes was telling he will not take no for an answer.

 

So poor Jongup agreed reluctantly to accompany Daehyun and his gang.

 

But the weird glint that flashed in Daehyun’s eyes didn’t pass unnoticed by Jongup. And now he is 100% sure that Daehyun is definitely  up for something.

 

And boy he’s never been more right in his life.