Through the window

The Transfer Student

 

Jongup was standing in front of his room. He was out of breath,  he has been running around this HUGE school for the last 2 hours looking for the right dorm.

 

He just wanted to beat the living daylight out of Daehyun every time he remembered what happened when the teacher left them.

“Find the ing room yourself ”. Those were his words before he disappeared in the corridor. 

 

Jongup opened the door he was surprised, the room was much neater and spacious than he thought. Two beds, two tables ,a big window ,a skateboard and teaddy bea-r WHAT?? He was lost in thoughts when he suddenly heard some noise behind his back, he turned around to face a tall skinny boy with blue hair, who was blinking non-stop at Jongup.

 

“hey…so you are my new roommate?...a neard..great …ugh”  said the boy as he pointed in Jongups direction.

“WHAT?” Jongup said, the thought of him acting nerdy in his own room wasn’t very appealing, so he had to do something.

 

He turned around took off his glasses threw them on the bed.

“close the door”Jongup said in a very low voice.

 

“what?? Who are you to ord-” the blue haired boy was about to say but suddenly was cut-off by a pair of hands on his throat pinning him to the wall.

 

The mere look on Jongup’s face would have killed the boy.

“who am I to order you?” Jongup said venom lacing his words.

 

The boy was loosing breath as he tried to release himself out of Jongups hold.

“I …I’m..mmm s..sorry” the boy managed to say.

 

He let go of the almost out of breath kid. “Good” Jongup said with a nod . “Now what happens in this room stays in this room get it?” Jongup looked at the kid as he continued, “what’s your freaking name anyways?”

 

“Jun..hong” the boy said staring at his feet.

“hmmm..okay Junhong if you tell anybody what I did”Jongup was looking at Junhong with a murderous glare “believe me you wont see day light again” he finished.

 

“ y-yes hyung” Junhong said before turning around to leave.

 

 

“good” Jongup sighed in relief  “problem solved…ahh I can lay back in this room without trouble”

 

 

Night came by and Jongup was so frustrated he didn’t get out of his room the entire day; he just didn’t want to deal with all the crap outside.

He just realized how hard the life of a nerd is.

“I could have been softer to the nerds in my old school” he thought, but smirked again “naah that could have been boring”.

 

He heard a knock on the door, he immediately reached for his glasses.

The door opened revealing Junhong with a bag in his hand.

 

“h-hyung I bought what you asked for” he said while handing the bag  to Jongup.

“ahh..you scared the out of me” Jongup removed his glsses while reaching for the bag.

“good..cheese burger without onions?” Jongup asked Junhong.

 

“yes.”Junhong answered him.

 

“great..now piss off I want to eat alone” Jongup said as he started to open the bag full of food.

 

Jonhong quickly ran to his bed pulled the covers over his head.

 

Well he couldn’t kick the boy out of the room it was almost curfew, so he let it slide.

 

Once Jongup was done eating. He waited till it was 11 pm.

He was going for a jog out side in the garden. He always worked out after eating dinner. He cracked the window open. he pulled up a black hoodie over his head and covered half of his face with a black mask.

 

There was a big tree in front of the window. For Jongup climbing trees, walls, you name it was a hobby of his, almost like a ninja he swiftly grabbed the branch of the tree and started to go down, till he reached the ground. He Purposely let the window half open, so he can recognize his room.

 

Junhong felt a sudden chill in the room, he found the window open.

He lazily got out of his bed, reached the window and closed it, not forgetting to lock it. He yawned and got back to the warm bed.

 Daehyun who happened to be in room 404 ,next to Jongups room, opened his window for fresh air. But what he did not expect was a guy to jump inside his room through the window.

 

Black hoodie,black mask and slanted sharp eyes.