Surprised

The Transfer Student

The first thing Daehyun did once he entered the school campus was looking for Jongup. They needed to talk. Of course he came to this conclusion after sleepless nights of him wondering what the hell is happening and Jonup being MIA is not helping at all.

 

The brunette disappeared or rather tried to disappear at every possible moment. He made it obvious that he doesn’t want to talk to Daehyun.

 

 

But the blond was not having any of this , he will figure out what Jongup was up to. Hell he needs to figure this out because he has been doing nothing for the past 3 days (read: after the room raiding incidence) other than over thinking and possibly burning the circuits of his brain trying to put the pieces of puzzles together.

 

Why the hell was Jongup acting as a spinless nerd? While in reality he is soo far from being one.

 

Why the hell did he break into his room?-mind you in the middle of the night?, invading his personal space and confusing the out of him.

 

And lets talk about the real big question in all of this. Was mothering Jongup trying to kiss him?? Cause hell it was too real for it to pass as a joke.

 

Okay that’s it his brain is officially out of service.

 

 

I need to find him and talk to him. Daehyun concluded for the umpteenth time.

 

And God knows I will get answers either by the easy way ( which is more unlikely), Or by the hard way ( which will obviously result in me loosing some front teeth if I’m lucky or a broken limb if I’m not). 

 

Just as Daehyun was going through some further mental breakdown he spotted Jongup  coming out of the Canteen.

 

Yes! My chance. Daehyun took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

 

“Hey four eyes” Daehyun knew he was digging his grave and damn he sure was going on the right track judging by the death glares Jongup was sending his way.

 

But the funny thing that Daehyun also noticed was, Jongup wasn’t doing anything hell he even timidly approached the latter when students were looking at their direction.

 

Just as I thought. He is putting up an act but for who? Daehyun contemplated internally.

 

It was only then when he smelt that oh familiar minty scent that he realized that the brunet was standing in front of him head lowered looking at the floor.

 

Daehyun knew he was pushing his luck but he couldn’t help the smirk that appeared on his face as he came closer to the other and whispered down in his ear “ I knew it. You wouldn’t be able to do anything in front of the students”

 

The brunet looked at the others eyes surprised and something else flashed inside of them.

 

But Daehyun couldn’t care less at the moment he felt him self  regaining his power back, he felt himself taking control of the events.

 

Including humiliating Jongup in front of the students. Just like the old days.

Previous intentions of talking were long gone from his head as he solely focused on punching the panicked face in front of him. To let the entire school know who the nerd is.

 

Daehyun slowly started raising his fist in the air excitement written all over his face, ready to punch the living hell out of the brunet. That’s when he suddenly felt his waist being locked by a strong pair of arms. Pulling him impossibly closer.

 

“ ” Came the growling voice of Jongup “ guess I’ll have to humiliate you before you do the same ”

 

The last thing Daehyun saw was the smirk on the latters lips before he crashed them into his own.

 

 

And the entire body of students were there to see.

 

Him. Jung.Daehyun.  

Being kissed non other than the nerd he was playing around with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What.The.Actual. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Hey guys sorry for the late update. 'Sighs' school has been slowly eating my soul away. Anyways this tory is coming to an end;A;. cries in the corner. I really enjoyed writing it. So after I'm done with it I might start a sekai Fanfic. I'm really not sure let me know in the comments below. or if you have any otp in mind don't hesitate to let me know. I don't bite. ;)

Okay long author note.sorry about that.  

Peace out.