miserable day

The Transfer Student

 

 

 

A woman running to the principal's office." sir.." the lady said trying to catch her breath.

"what?" he asked in annoyance .Clearly being to busy cleaning the trophies in his hands. He placed them back on the shelf.turned arouned to face the panicked teacher.

"The nurse just told me  there are some  badly injured students that need to be trasfered to the hospital" .

The principal was shocked and confused ."how were they injured in the first place?" he asked.

"well.. you see the witnesses said it was.." just before she was able to complete her sentence .the principal cut her off

" let me guess MOON JONGUP?" He said more of a statment than a question."yes" the teacher replied quietly.she saw the principal fuming with rage.

"call his father IMMEDIATELY" He yelled. " this can no longer go on in my school .He shall be expelled once and for all" He sighed in pure irritation.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JongUp has been waiting for his father to finish the stupid meeting with the principal.At this point he was sure that his dad would get him out of trouble(as usual).

But that thought  soon disappeared.Once he saw his old man storming out  of the pricipal's office.Looking for his son. He motioned for JongUp to follow him.Honestly JongUp was scared as hell.He never saw his dad this angry before.He managed to swallow that thick lump in his throat.And started to walk right behind him.They reached their car.The driver ran to open the door for them."get in" his father orded him.JongUp got inside the car.His father followed suit.

"Mr.Kim" his father called the driver."yes sir" the driver replied." go straightly to Busan and no questiones" his father demanded as he turnes his head to face his son.

the ride was silent.JongUp didnt dare to ask a question.His father soon broke  the silence."The place we're going to is your new school"His father merely stated.

"WHAT NEW SCHOO-"JongUp asked angirly.But didnt get to complete his sentence.When he saw his father shooting laser beames out of his eyes.

"so" his father went on ."this school will teach you manners even they had to beat them into you" Said his  father in a threatening tone.

At this point JongUp knew he shouldn't argue anymore cause the situation is not in his favour." your things will reach you at the dorms maybe at night" his father said as they approached the so called (beating manners into you school). "great boarding school" JongUp thought sarcastically.

"But you see" his father continued." I made a deal with your principal.If you stay out of trouble for three months and your attitude got better"His father turned head to look him in the eyes."I will gladly bring you back to seoul to your old school" His father finished .

Suddenly there was a ray of hope in this miserable situation.JongUp wa so effin happy.He nodded eagerly." I promise three months without trouble" said the boy.

"good for you son" his father was smiling a little. They reached the gates of the new school.driver kim opened the door. As JongUp

was about  to get out. His father grabed him by the wrist. JongUp  looked at his father in confusion.

" ohh I forgot to tell you if you break that promise " now his father smile is slowly fading away." I swear you'll be staying in that school till the day you graduate" he said as he released the wrist of his now-utterly-shocked- son. 

"Mr.Kim let's go" he heard his father.The driver started the car and drove away.

 "Graduate?? thats like two years from now.Hell no. I'm not staying that long".JongUp thought. "(or will I ?)"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : hey guys sorry for the short chapter ;A; (forgive me)

anyways I promise if the feedback was good . next chapter will  be much longer and more eventful. something like that. hehe

 and yea thanks for the new subscribers .. :)

 you guys are the best hehe.( dat look)