Lost

The Transfer Student

Daehyun didn’t know what was more shocking. The pain of the bites he’s currently experiencing, or the uncontrollable beating of his heart.

 

He was pulled out of his initial shock when he felt the latters breath on his lips. No. that’s when Daehyun finally snapped out of it and pushed Jongup with all of his might , knocking him down the floor with a loud thud.

 

“Yah! Moon ing Jongup, what the you think you’re doin?” Daehyun growled holding a hand on his abused neck.

 

 

“Pftt” He heard the brunet laugh against his better judgment. He honestly thought that the latter would kill him for pushing him off the bed. But at this point he couldn’t care less.

 

 

“ The hell you’re laughing at?” Daehyun yelled throwing a pillow at jongup who was rolling on the floor either having a seizure or he honestly has lost it.

 

 

“hhhhhh…Dude you’re finally back” Jongup tried to suppress any further laughter.

 

 “W-what?”  The blond stared at Jongup while he was getting up from the floor rubbing his sore behind. “ I said you’re back. God one would think you have some understanding issues”

 

“yah. Why di-d you do that?” Daehyun stuttered hastily lowering his eyes to the ground.

 

Jongup approached the boy on the bed and squatted in front of him till they were on the same eye level. The brunet lifted Daehyuns chin up and looked into his eyes.

 

“ I don’t know Daehyun”

 

Daehyun could al most feel the burning fire emitting from the boys eyes, they’re burning his soul demanding for answers. But what answers?

 

“I’-m s-sorry” Daehyun nervously glanced around the room his past resolve vanishing into thin air. “And if you want to hit me you may go ahead cause I can’t take this anymore.. It’s confusing” His eyes landing back on the latters intense ones.

 

“ Yeah I probably should kick your ” Daehyun winced from the stern tone, prepared to be beaten to a pulp.

 

“ But I can’t” Jongup said slowly as if it was a different language he was trying to process. Looking just as lost as Daehyun whos mouth hung open, not believing what he just heard.

 

“ W-what do you mean y-you can’t?” He couldn’t help but ask.

 

“ I said I don’t know” Jongup snapped. “Gee, consider your self lucky and shut up”

 

The brunet stormed out of the room leaving a very dumbfounded Daehyun.

 

 

On the other side of the wall Jongup was thrashing around his room kicking and throwing things, He was lost to say the least. He has had a lot of chances to take his revenge on Daehyun but he couldn’t. Every time he would raise his hand to land a hit on that persons face his body freezes.

 

“ you Jung Daehyun” Jongup panted falling face first on his bed. “what have you done to me?”