The smile

The Transfer Student

    It was in the middle of the night when Jongup was woken up rudely. He felt him self shaking, he shot his eyes open ready to bury the person alive, when suddenly he felt hands covering his mouth and heard the words ‘shut up’ and  ‘four eyes’.

 

Oh. It’s ing Daehyun.

 

Thankfully the room was dark enough so Daehyun couldn’t see the nasty glares Jongup has been sending his way. He dragged the brunet out of the room Jongup quickly grabbed a hoodie tossed on the floor (last thing he wants Blondie to see, him wearing a wife beater), glasses long forgotten. He opted to cover his eyes with the hoodie.

 

Once they were out of the room standing in the deserted hallway, Daehyun started “look there are a couple of guys..umm outside” okay so what the you want me to do? .Jongup thought to him self. “ Go outside and tell them that I have transferred schools or something.. I don’t exist okay?” Daehyun continued.

 

 

Oh.kay. I’m lost, he wants me to what? Who? Guys? what ing guys in the middle of the night. Are you crazy? Jongup wanted to retort back. But. No. He couldn’t.

 

 

“okay” Jongup agreed, forcefully.

 

 

Daehyun opened the back door motioning to Jongup to get out, actually he just pushed him out side. Roughly I may add. Damn you Daehyun. Jongup glared at the said blond while rubbing his shoulder. “Listen, walk till you reach the school gates you’ll find them there” Daehyun instructed. “Also if they asked you how did you know they were here if I was gone” Daehyun stopped to think for a moment “ Tell them any reasonable excuse..anyways go shoo” Daehyun kicked Jongup in the back.

 

 

“ you ,Daehyun” Jongup muttered under his breath, his hand resting on his sore .

 

 

 

After what seemed like ages Jongup finally arrived at the gates. And sure enough there were dangerous looking fellows waiting. Apparently not students from this school. And by the way, they looked pissed as hell.

 

“Ya” one of the guys nudged his friends while pointing at Jongup.

 

 “Finally the princess decided to show up” said another guy who looked quit built and difficult to handle. Wait I’m not fighting them. I’m here to tell them..

 

“ First of all I’m not Daehyun he left the damn school along time ago (I wish). Wait I know you will ask me” Jongup  continued sarcastically motioning his hands in the air

 “How did I know you are here..well he called me this morning and told me to meet you guys so I can inform you that he is gone” he finished. And was about to turn around so he could go on his merry way. Until he felt a hand on his shoulder. The said brunet sighed. He turned around and of course the guy had his fist up in the air ready to strike Jongup. Typical.

 

Jongup dodged the punch with ease grabbing the guy’s fist twisting his arm resulting in breaking it. The attacker’s scream was so loud the whole school might have heard it.

 

The others stood there shocked. Jonup released his grip and shoved the dude to his friend’s direction.

 

He took off the hoodie, and eyed them dangerously while saying “ get the away from here and let me not see your sorry little asses around this place again” he stopped and smirked murderously

 

  “or so the lord helps me I’ll take pleasure in breaking each and every bone in your body.. got it?”

 

If looks could kill. They would’ve been dead along time ago.

 

They didn’t say anything and ran way for dear life.

 

Jongup sighed for the umpteenth time this night, before going back to that to report. Well he will miss the part where he may or may not have broken an arm.

 

Huh. That was fun.

 

 

 

 

When he reached the dorms hallway he spotted Daehyun pacing back and forth in front of his room. Well, well look who is scared and nervous. Jongup smirked before lowering his hoodie on his eyes.

 

Once Daehyun saw the brunet he came running towards him and the next thing he did shocked the life out of Jongup.

 

He embraced Jongup in a very tight hug. Wtf.

 

 The brunet’s eyes widened and almost popped out of their sockets. But he returned to normal when Daehyun pulled away.

 

“ God are you okay? I mean you’re alive af corse your okay” Daehyun continued to ramble. “ I heard you screaming did they break anything?”

 

okay. Is this Daehyun? “ idont want the principal to find out that one of the students is dead or injured”

 

Of course.  Jonup mentally rolled his eyes

 

 

Daehyun started to inspect Jongups arms and then he stopped “ your quit buffed up aren’t you” he said while his hand enclosed Jongup’s biceps.

 

. Jongup pulled his arm away and cleared his throat “ umm they said they won’t come to the school again. Ever. Again” he made sure to emphasize the last words.

 

“WHAT??” Daehyun asked a bit loud. “, come inside my room and tell me what the happened” the blond said before dragging poor Jongup along with him.

 

“ Umm I told them that you left the school and the country and they left in peace” Jongup finished.

 

 

 

 

Stare

 

 

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that it?” Daehyun asked incredously

 

“yes” Jongup answered with confidence “ so can I go I want to sleep”

 

Daehyun kept staring at Jongup for a moment before nodding “ yeah sure go back to your room. You’ve worked hard” Daehyun smiled. A genuine smile.

 

Jongup almost doubled over in shock. Is he smiling? Like a real non-fake smile?

 

I kinda like it. What the hell did I just think? I need to leave.

 

And so he left the room with a weird sensation burning in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

Are my lungs on fire?

 

 

 

What a weird feeling.

 

 

(A/N: Wassup )