Bad day

The Transfer Student

 

Jongup was being chased by a couple of security guards that spotted him outside the dorms. He will get into deep trouble with his father, that is the last thing he wants.

 

 He had to shake them off, he saw his window open. He climbed the tree and jumped inside the room. Only to stumble upon a tall figure which is beneath him by the way. He narrowed his eyes to get a better look. Jongup’s eyes widened in shock it was freaking’ JUNG DAEHYUN’

 

“W-what the “ said Daehyun as he pushed the stranger off of him.

“W-who are you? Are you a thief?” said Daehyun in a scared tone.

 

Jongup stopped panicking once he heard the blonds tone. ‘ wait he doesn’t know who I am.. good I can escape’ Jonup thought to himself a smirk forming on his face. ‘ I could play a little with him while I am at it..you know just to pay him back for his  attitude from this morning’.

 

Jongup started to walk in Daehyun’s direction. His hand forming into a fist, ready to strike a deadly blow to that face. But he was caught off guard, he didn’t notice that Daehyun grabbed a metal bat and started to swing the thing like a maniac.

 

Jongup dodged the swings skillfully not breaking any sweat , he sighed and grabbed Daehyuns wrist, pulling him closer.

 

“The hell ..let go of me” Daehyun winced in pain. But Jongup’s hold got tighter and tighter till the bat dropped on the floor.

 

Their faces were centimeters apart, Daehyun feel the guy’s heavy breathing  from behind the mask. The said guy pulled his fist ready to punch Daehyun.

 

Daehyun knew the guy was much stronger than him no room for struggling, Daehyun closed his eyes tightly ready to receive the fist on his face.

 

 

Nothing .

 

Daehyun snapped his eyes open the stranger was gone. His door was wide open.he must have escaped inside the building.

 

The morning after Daehyun was dragged to the principal’s office to explain exactly what happened and did he identify the culprit or not.

 

Those kind of normal procedures that should be taken when a stranger possibly a psychopath barges into your room and try to beat the crap out of you.

 

 

 In the meantime it was history class, and Jongup couldn’t feel any better. That idiot blonde wasn’t in class and he actually can relax without being watched or get glared at by a certain someone.

 

But unfortunately that didn’t last long, lunch break was nearing and Daehyun couldn’t look any worse. He was in a very bad mood. And poor Jongup would suffer

 

 might as well be ready, it’s practically his fault for causing all of this trouble.