Losing Patience

The Transfer Student

A week has passed since the so-called incident of the dorms, really now they’re just exaggerating. it’s just one of their students. Well that was for them to find out and for me to know. Speaking of myself I am literally getting bullied each ing day double the amount of the I normally get raised to the power of infinity. 

 

I guess Daehyun somehow isn’t over the fact that I almost made him pee in his pants. That was fun, and you know what would be more fun? Is the fact if I could go back in time and actually land a hit on his face. I’m regretting leaving him unharmed.

 

Really regretting it.

 

 

“ing ” Daehyun said as he shoved Jong Up towards the lockers.

“ I..I’m s..sorry” Jong Up apologized, though he haven’t done anything wrong. Yet.

 

“Sorry? Are you ing kidding me?” Daehyun growled.

“ You saw me walking and you didn’t even say your greetings ..ing .” Daehyun fisted his hands in Jong Ups hair, and whispered dangerously

 

“ Are you looking down on me because of that ing incident?“

Daehyun didn’t get an answer from the brunette. So there goes a punch into Jong Ups ribs.

 

Good thing this can’t deliver a proper punch otherwise my insides would’ve been mixed together. Jong Up sarcastically thought to him self.

 

“N…no I’m …n.not looking down on you” Jong Up answered reluctantly, as he groaned in pain.

 

 

 

“Well damn right you can’t look down on me.. I’m Jung.Daehyun and if I see that er again, I will kill him with my bare hands” Daehyun now stared in space as if in deep thoughts.

 

Jong Up mentally rolled his eyes. Yeah right you would.

 

 

 

 

The day went by as usual. Classes, lunch break that consisted of Jong Up either not eating lunch because he has some errands to run, or become Daehyuns temporary punching sand bag. Well he could always eat lunch with dinner, inside of his room.

 

 

But there is something wrong with Jong Ups three months plan.

 

 He is starting to get annoyed. Really now? Suddenly the thought of not going back to Seoul for the rest of his school life, doesn’t sound that bad. He could beat the out of Daehyun without any reservations what so ever. 

 

Just thinking about it puts a smile on his face.

 

“ What are you smiling about four eyes?” a very oh familiar voice breaks his train of thoughts.

 

“a..ah nothing..S..sorry” The am I apologizing for?

 

“ Well since you are in a very happy mood..and I’m not, how about you help me relieve some of stress?” Daehyun smirked as he said the last word.

 

 

Help me to relieve some stress is the secret code for. Let me beat the day light out of you till I’m satisfied.

 

Well here goes nothing, or maybe some of my organs will.

 

“S..sure” Jong Up mumbled hoping to god he won’t end up in prison for attempting murder.

 

Because he knows his patience is wearing off, plus his ribs are a bout to get broken.