Unexpected

The Transfer Student

Jongup couldn’t stop the big grin he had on his face. He was kicking and breaking some bones right now. God he missed it so much. But much to his dismay all of the gang were unconscious, except for the trio he went with earlier.

 

 

They stood frozen, flabbergasted. Daehyun couldn’t move a muscle. There is no way that this is Jongup, the same 4-eyes he has been making fun of this past month.

 

No. It was too diabolic. He is not a human. He could sense the murderous aura behind that big grin of his, while he watched those guys bleed and he could al most swear he had heard some bones cracking.

 

 

The blond was snapped out of his daze when he heard whistling noise. security guards. He needed to move but he couldn’t. He turned his head and locked eyes with Jongup. He hadn’t noticed that the brunet was this close.

I’m dead, Daehyun closed his eyes as Jongup approached him.

 

He was prepared to get his kicked and to be locked down in jail this night. But what he hasn’t seen coming was Jongup howling him up to his feet  sprinting for a run tugging Daehyun along.

 

 

Himchan and Youngguk long forgotten.

 

They have been running for al most 20 minutes now. Daehyun was out of breath his legs would give out at any possible minute. But the death grip around his wrist told him better.

 

 

Finally after what seemed like eternity now, Jongup stopped in front of a convenience store far away from the park. Still not letting go of Daehyun.

 

The blond watched the brunet sweating and panting hard, he wasn’t in a better shape him self.

 

Okay I’m so gonna be dead now hopefully he won’t break any bone… Daehyun kept praying hard.  

 

“ Go buy some melon bread and ramyeon”

 

“W-what?” Daehyun mouth hung open, He was so not expecting this.

 

“ Bread. And. Ramyeon” Jongup repeated slowly like he was talking to some kid.

 

The brunet smirked as he lifted his hand and slowly pushed Daeyuns chin upward to close his mouth. “Careful there you may catch some flies” He was amused to say the least.

 

 

They were now seated outside the convenience store. Jongup devouring his food like a hungry hyena. Daehyun  still trying to process what’s happening at the moment.

 

 

“Come on let’s go back. I’m beat” Jongup yawned motioning for Daehyun to get going.

 

Once they were standing in front of their respective rooms. Jongup unlocked his door and got in leaving Daehyun standing outside like a mannequin.

 

Once Jongups door slammed shut, the blond let out a breath he hadn’t noticed was holding. “ Thank God”

 

 

Daehyun took out his keys and unlocked his door. Still not getting what the happened and why he isn’t dead yet.

 

Here he was  thinking about todays events  in the middle of the night lying on his bed. He couldn’t believe that this was Jongup the same four eyed-nerd he used to bully. Speaking of which why didn’t Jongup stop him from doing anything?

 

Once Daehyun has had enough of the stupid unresolved questions that’s been going around in his brain.. He decided to sleep it off.

 

That’s when out of the blue his door slammed open and Jongup came strutting in like it was no bodies business. Once he spotted the blond. The corner of his lips tugged upward “ Found ya”

 

The brunet climbed on top of the now utterly shocked Daehyun till he was straddling him.

 

“ You didn’t think I would leave you unharmed now …Daehyunie” Jongup leaned down to whisper in the blonds ear.

 

 

“ Did you?”  And that’s when his lips were attached to Daehyun’s neck biting down hard.