Two faced Demon

The Transfer Student

Jongup was following his teacher to his new class.They stopped in front of the door.The teacher pulled the door open.Normally classes would be noisy and more messy when waiting for their teacher to come.But strangely the class was so quiet .Not even a sound.OKAY that was weird.The students were stiff as stones in their seats.That honestly freaked the hell out of Jongup.What were they afraid of?.

 

Once the teacher got into class.They all stood up,bowed to their teacher and said their "Good morning". The teacher greeted them back.Jongup now was shocked.he actually has to be one of those robots?He hated routines and the  most hateful one was definitely  morning greetings.Thats why in his previous school ,he always skipped first periods.(Yeah ill mannered kid).His thoughts were soon interrupted when his teacher told him to introduce himself.

 

He fixed his glasses the one he actually bought to look like a nerdy kid.You see .Jongup has sharp eyes that would stare into your soul.Send shivers down your spine(or at least he thought).His glare would always initiate unnecessary fights.That is why he choose to hide them.Which was by far the most brilliant idea he could ever manage to think of.

 

 Jongup desperately tried to convince himself to act like one.

NERD,NERD NERD. The boy said to himself.

But soon heard his teacher clear his throat.and gave him the  -would-you-just-introduce-your-self-already look. " h-hello .m-my n-name is Moon Jongup" he stuttered the words .They gave him a look of .what a nerd.Yup they bought it. He was actually very pleased with his acting skills.He was screaming inside his head<.you idiots. I lord Jongup have fooled you.   low life peasants.muahahaha.

He soon enough got back to reality.and started to walk to his place where is located at the back of the class.

But what Jongup didn't notice was the blond boy setting right in front of him smirking to himself the entire class.

Soon the class was over.The teacher told Jongup that a student would give him a tour around the school.and that student was a very good student and Jongup should befriends with him. blah blah blah.Thought Jongup.He wouldnt careless about that loser student.The teacher didn't stop praising that student.Jongup was growing tired by the none stop praising he was hearing.He actually wanted to punch the kid in the face once he sees him.(but of course .HE CAN'T).Finally after what seemed like ages.The teacher was done talking(blabbering) and called out "Daehyun come here please".

 

Just as Jongup thought a neat looking honor student with blond hair?.He didn't have the time to  take a very good look at the kid.He was engrossed  looking at the teachers shoes.as if they were the most interesting thing on earth at the moment.He actually knew the brand and got  exactly  the same ones.Hmm the teacher buy these kind of shoes very interesting(they were  strangely designed for a teacher to wear).He was deep in thought.He soon snapped back to reality .When he saw the shoes I mean the teacher starting to walk away  after talking to the blondy.The teacher now was out of sight.

Great now he has to deal with this stupid honor student blabbering gibberish about the school he couldn't careless about.He just wanted to go to the canteen he needs food.Jongup turned around to face the  kid.What was his name??.Den..Danny? whatever I don't give a about his name I need to know where the hell is the canteen.cause this school is big as a fu-. Thought Jongup.

Jongup was about ask the student.When  he realized the blond boy was staring intenselly at him.Hell he was GLARING hard.the does he want to pick a fight with me.yeah? he wants to die? I will show- Ohh wait I cant fight and i am a NERD. Jongup sighed in obvious irritation as he loosens up his clenched fist .Trying not to look obvious.Seriously thank God for those nerdy glasses.They hid his glaring-daggers eyes.

 

"so?" Daehyun spoke as if waiting for an answer.

"Wh-" Jonup was about to ask. when suddenly a fist was lunged forward aiming for his gut.On instinct Jongup was going to avoid the punch, then he recalled.

I am a nerd.no fights.ohh I am screwed.

 "aahh" Jongup groaned in pain. As he fell on his knees.He noticed foot was on his shoulder pushing him to the ground till he was lying on his back.Daehyun grabbed Jongup by the collar.easily lifting him up  of the floor. and shoved hard against the door.

He leaned so close to Jongup's face and whispered in a very threatening voice."you .see .me .you .bow.".He was so close that when he spoke fog was  forming on Jongup's glasses.

Jongup clenched his hand into a fist.and said almost unaudibly" Y-yes".

To their surprise.The teacher was back.Instantly Daehyun released Jongup.and was smiling  innocently at Jongup patting his shoulder.

"ahh sorry Daehyun.I forgot to tell you .can you also show Jongup his room,it's in the west side dorms .It's room number 405" the teacher said while rechinng for his pocket to hand Jongup his room key." thanks again Daehyun you are such an excellent student and our school is proud to have you here" the teacher finished.

" sure thing sir.It's the least I can do to my fellow classmate.I am sure he will do the same.right Jongup??" Daehyun asked while that (fake) smile  plastered on his face.

ahh.you motherer.I am going to beat the out of you one day.you piece of . . Jongup was thinking intensely about the things he would do to this  Daehyun. But soon answered " y-yes" trying to contain what is left of patience in him.He just wanted to jump the kid and kill him on the spot.BUT he couldn't.

"ohh I see you already became friends.good for you Jongup to have such an amazing friend" The teacher said then left to his office.

 

leaving them alone in class.again.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hiii guys.sorry for the wait.holidays. anyway. hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to tell me what you think.

again thnx for the subscribers. 

no gifs today :P . I am writing this 4 in the morning . and I am tired as ..ugh anyways thnx again for subscribing and commenting :)

me outiee