Jealousy

A New Beginning

 

Jealousy? What else could you call it?

His evil plot against his own blood brother.

To some he may be known as deranged. Crazy. Mad.

 

Others bestow upon their own siblings gifts like toys, chocolates and anything else they might just adore.

But he? He gave his brother a death sentence.

 

Who was he? Well, he was the one and only Lee Jong Hyun.

Taemin’s older brother.

 

The week before Taemin was born, Taemin’s parents made a decision that would change their lives forever.

They had decided to give little 7 year old Jonghyun away.

The burden of taking care of two children was far too great.

And a friend had explained that another friend recently had a miscarriage and they decided to pass on little Jonghyun to them.

 

They sat by the fireplace. No one spoke a word.

Mr Lee broke the silence.

“Jonghyun ah… pack your bags.”

He said with the most serious voice he could ever use. He didn’t want to sound weak and let the feelings of departure get into him.

“Pack my bags? Are we going somewhere Daddy?” Bright little Jonghyun beamed at the thought of being able to go on a trip.

“Not us. Just you.” His Dad replied him coldly.

“Me?...”

 

Thus, when Taemin was born, JongHyun was forced to leave the house.

To leave the warmth of his parents and to live with a new family.  

 

 

Believe me when I say they didn’t want to do that, but they had no choice.

But who knew, their actions would give them these dire consequences of having the company of no children now. 

 

Jonghyun spat away all thoughts of pity as he thought of the consequences.

They deserve it… all of them… for leaving me… they will pay…

He cursed and swore out all the pain he felt since he was young.

Living with the new family was a living torment. The father of the household was an abusive man. While the mother was just a weak lady who couldn’t stand up for herself.

As he grew older, he found them pathetic and ran away.

He was 15. Living on the streets. With a bunch of kids that were just like him.

Sick and tired of the life they led.

He joined them, and they promised him to help him in his plot of revenge.

It seemed fun for this group of boys who just had too much time on their hands.

 

How did Taemin know of all this?

Before he left, he was given one day. One day.  To do his final farewells.

He went back home, with pale white skin. Blood shot eyes. His chocolate brown hair in a mess.   

He looked as though he was close to death.

His parents cried as they watched their precious child looking as though he was going to die. Right in front of them. Who could ever expect this sight.

Who ever knew, they caused this upon themselves.

When they ‘threw’ him away. 

 

 


 

 

 

“Guy’s you ready?”

“Jonghyun-ah… are you sure about this?” Zico questioned Jonghyun one last time before they initiated the plan. He didn’t want Jonghyun to live his remaining life in regret. One wrong turn could destroy everything…

“I am. Now go.” Jonghyun said sternly. He didn’t hesitate. Not one bit. Fury built up in every part of his body as he flung the pebble forward.

Landing itself on the window of Taemin’s room.

Taemin, puzzled, opened the window and looked out side.

Moments later everything went black.

P.O had positioned himself at the side of the window, waiting for the right moment to strike a blow.

A stone armed in his left hand, his senses tingled up, getting ready to attack.

He heard the window open, and he slid into the room, and the stone in his left hand did not hesitate to land itself on the back of Taemin’s head.

“Ah… weak as a girl…” P.O laughed as he swung Taemin’s body on his shoulder and jumped out of the window.

“Got him?” Jonghyun asked. Not even with a tinge of worry in his voice. He knew P.O could do it. P.O was the best at missions like this out of all of them.

“Who do you think I am?” P.O smirked as the three of them walked out of the forest and into a deserted old building. 

P.O threw Taemin’s unconscious body on the ground, not caring about avoiding any injuries that might be inflicted on his body. Those injuries could be necessary in proving certain matters later too.

They sat around, preparing the scene.

Tell U-Kwon to come in 5 minutes.

Jonghyun told P.O when he saw Taemin’s eyes flutter open.

Taemin felt the cold marble ground beneath him. He saw 3 boys in front of him. Their bodies were dirty and sweaty, with injuries here and there.

 

“Goodbye oh so precious one. And good luck. You’ll need it.” Jonghyun grabbed the collar of Taemin’s shirt. And threw him back down.

What did he mean?

Before he knew it, he heard a familiar siren.
It was the police.

Taemin looked around his surroundings, struggling to get up from his spot. He was still feeling giddy from the blow he received previously.

And that’s when he got the shock of his life.

4 guys lay unconscious all around him. His shirt was soaked in blood. There was a thick blood coated metal rod that lay just right beside him.

The door swung open.

The police were here.

And it was obvious what happened next.

The guy that was conscious with what could be used as a lethal weapon, lying close to him would be the prime suspect of this case.  

 


 

He was charged for injuring 4 men. Obviously the 4 men had something to get out of this matter too. Money? Food? Who knows. 

Everything was planned perfectly. Including the witnesses called for investigation.

Everything was against Taemin and he couldn’t do anything about it. 

But await his sentence. 

For inflicting harms on others and creating a mess in Heaven. 

He could only await death. By getting banished. 


 

 

Kai, Suzy and Jieun walked on and on, and soon they reached a pleasant looking house.

“hmmm… finally somewhere normal.”

Kai whispered to Suzy while Jieun was just ahead of them.

Of course she heard Kai though.

“Don’t be fooled by outer appearances”

Jieun stood outside of the door, waiting for Kai and Suzy to come up to the door step.

She slowly turned the silver doorknob of the brown oak door. Pushing it forward, Kai and Suzy were welcomed to a world they could never imagine.

 

 

It looked like somewhat like a tropical rainforest.

With flock of birds flying around, butterflies dancing all about and different kinds of flowers lying all around.

It was a world they could never imagine. Beautiful and almost too much like a fantasy. 

 

“Welcome Guys!” …

“To the tropical heaven!”

A bubbly girl with long wavy ash brown hair suddenly popped up from the right side of the door.

 While, another boy jumped up from the left side of the door, finishing the girl’s sentence.

 

“Good afternoon Ailee, Onew. Its good to see you again.” Jieun said as she bowed to her left and to the right.

“It’s been so long Jieun!” Ailee shouted as she jumped forward to give Jieun a tight warm embrace.

They broke the hug and Kai, Suzy, Jieun walked through the door, into the tropical forest. 

 

“So this must be Kai and Suzy…”

Ailee glared at Suzy, but when she turned her direction to Kai, her eyes turned into crescent shapes as she smiled brightly at Kai. Playfully tapping on his arm. 

“Hello Kai!” Ailee said in a high pitch voice as she went up to Kai and walked by his side.

“Hello Ailee. Nice to meet you.” Kai asked, politely bowing and retuning the smile Ailee had given him.

 

What’s up with her? … Suzy thought in her mind. Annoyed with the treatment she received from Ailee.

 

They walked deeper through the forest, with chitter chatter here and there. 

 

“Um.. Ailee, can I ask you something?”

“Yes sure Kai, ANYTHING for you.” She looked right into Kai’s eyes. Fluttering her eyes unnecessarily.

Kai looked away, feeling a little intimidated.

 

“Um... What do you mean by tropical heaven?”

“Ah… It’s just one of the different portions of heaven. Nothing much!” Ailee said as she smiled brightly at Kai.

 

The sight of this irritated Suzy greatly. Why was Ailee trying to flirt with Kai so much?

Her thoughts broke when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Hello Suzy, my name is Onew.” Onew tapped Suzy’s shoulder slightly. Averting her gaze from Ailee.

He reached his hand out for a simple handshake.

Suzy returned it, and smiled.

 

She looked back at Ailee and Kai. At this time, they were laughing and giggling like they have been friends for a life time.

Something tugged at her. She didn’t like it. She wanted to feel happy that Kai had managed to open himself to someone else, but somehow, she didn’t like it. Not one bit.

 

Suzy and Onew talked a bit, after Suzy managed to clear away her thoughts of Kai and Ailee.

Kai looked at Suzy’s direction, noticing that now Onew was laughing and casually tickling Suzy at her side.

They look like they’re having fun…

 

“What are you thinking about Kai!” Ailee teasingly smacked Kai’s shoulder, jerking him up a little.

“N-nothing!” Kai said, as he looked forward and quickened his pace. He didn’t like Ailee’s treatment to him. Not one bit.

Time went by, Onew spent time with Suzy while Ailee spent time with Kai.

A while later, it was nightfall, Onew had set up a fire for them for light and warmth.

They all sat by the fire in silence. Hearing the toads croak, crickets chirping and owls hooting. 

 

 

Suzy recalled their reason for being here, and brought up her courage to ask.

She wanted to get over with this, the sooner the better. 

 

“Umm… So, whats the mission here, Onew?” Suzy asked Onew, who was seated directly to her right.

By this time, both Kai and Suzy were looking right at him.

They expected it to be quite the norm, a mission just like the others. If not helping others, it would be helping themselves in a way. 

 

 

“It’s really simple actually.” Onew reached his hand for his nape. Rubbing it a little before putting it back down. 

He looked right at Suzy and Kai before mouthing the words out. 

 

“Both of you have to leave, as lovers.” 


 

 

 

Hi guys! I'm sorry for updating after such a long time (a week +++ i presume?)

Still having my holiday in Australia!

By the way, could you be a dearrrr and help me with the poll down below? 

I'm experimenting on a short story, and i would loveee it, if you could give me your suggestions! ;D

Thank you <3 Comment&Subscibe!