Falling in love?

You were only just a dream

(early morning at school)

Bom: *went to her seat and placed down her bag* 

CL: Bom! bom! bom! Hey come out here.

Bom: Cl, why are you so noisy so early in the morning? *sleepy tone*

CL: So yeah, there's this cute guy that I like *blushes*. I want you to meet him and be the judge if I should continue liking him.

Bom: oooooh I wonder who this guy is. He better be worth you *chuckles*

CL: I hope so :>. 

*school bell rings* 

CL: Hey, I gotta go to my class. See ya later!
Bom: Sure, see ya!

*class starts*

Bom: *thinking: Great P.E just had to be my first subject during Friday (lazy tone) *

P.E teacher goes in

Class greets good morning and sits down

P.E teacher: Good Morning guys. I'm Ms. Lopez and I'll be your P.E teacher for this school year. I hope you guys ate a lot during breakfast today. We're gonna have our groupings for this quarter and first activity.

(Class cheers well excpet for the lazy bom lol)

Ms. Lopez: Okay let's start with group 1.

Group 1:

Gong Minji

Park Bom

Kang Daesung

Dara Park

Kwon Ji Yong

Choi Siwon

(and so on with the other groupings that don't really matter)

Ms. Lopez: Now that I've grouped you. Okay, your first task is to make and Aerobic dance exercise as a group that would last for 5 mins.

(groups gather together)

Bom: Hi groupmates I'm not really close with except for Minzy *awkward tone*

(her groupmates chuckle)

(the group started working on the activity)

Bom: *nudging GD* Hey dude, that's the girl I was telling you. She's Dara. So you like her huh? huh? *teasing tone and eyes*

GD: *uncomfortable* Uh yeah, maybe *thinks: Wow Dara is pretty* *blushes*

Bom: HAHAHA blushing 

GD: I'm n- *cuts off by Minzy*

Minzy: Yah, bom. Come help with the moves.

Bom: Yeah, sure *goes to minzy leaving GD*

(the group had fun making the aerobic dance)

 

DURING SPEECH CLASS (the last period until dismissal)

Speech teacher goes in

Good Morning everyone I'm Mr. Bolton and I will be your speech teacher

(the class greets back)

Mr. Bolton: Class today we're going to have a speech activity. I would like you to choose your own group then choose a speaker. To explain the things I have in this box.

(everyone chose their groups and had their speakers. Bom was one of the speakers)

A/N: Bom is a great speaker and leader in this story

After 3 groups have presented it's finally Bom's turn

Bom amazed everyone with her public speaking skills

After Bom's speech she just went back to her seat

Bom: (thinking: When will this end. I'm so bored. Not to offend but these people really have low self confidence. No good speakers at all. I'd never find a guy that's my type here) *day dreaming about a guy who's a good leader, great speaker, and HOT*

Meanwhile with group number 7....

Se7en: Dude, I can't be the speaker for today. My throat hurts so bad.

???: *looks away from the window he has been staring at for a long time* I'll do it. *goes in front and starts doing the speech.

Bom: *looks up after day dreaming for like 20 mins now* *stares at the guy who has great public speaking skills* *blushes so much* Who could that be... *in a low voice* *blushing so madly because she feels like she found her prince charming*

 

------

Who is Bom's prince charming?

How will bom and GD become one now that their hearts got caught up?

Love or infatuation?

What will happen next?

Tune in for the next chapter ;)

-----

hey guys! So I just finished another chapter of my story :)

I hope you guys subscribe and comment on how I did.

I don't like silent readers btw