Broken

You were only just a dream

Bom at school

Bom was just sitting in the classroom. Bored. Texting Ji made her less bored but then she just feels like it's not enough to cheer ultra mega up! So she decided to go out and look for CL. She went to her classroom, no sign of CL. She checked the school CR's, the canteen and everywhere else she thought CL would go to. Still no sign of CL. When she was about to give up, she saw CL. She smiled so much as though she saw a pot of corn over the rainbow. She ran to her and smiled. Just when she was a bout to say hi-SLAP! Yes, CL slapped her. HARD. She was shocked. She didn't know what to say nor can she remember if she did anything wrong. She looked up to CL with sad eyes only to see the fire burning in CL's eyes. "You're a liar. You freaking ", CL said. Yes, CL her "bestfriend"  called her a . She was shocked totally lost of words to say. When she finally went back to her senses she realized CL was no longer standing in front of her and she was the only one left in the hallway. She wanted to go to her classroom but then decided not to. She was too depressed to attend classes. For the first time, Ms. PERFECT ATTENDANCE, Ms. NEVER BROKE A SCHOOL RULE MY ENTIRE LIFE, skipped class. Bom went to the roof top and cried her heart out wondering why CL did that.

Meanwhile..

GD's POV

I got at school hoping to see my beautiful girl. Yes, the girl I'm talking about is Bom. I think I've completely fallen for her. She's an amazing girls. So enough about her. If I had to talk about how amazing she is, then put me in a live TV series. My whole life wouldn't be enough just talking 'bout how amazing she is. Anyway, when I got in class the first thing I did was look for her. But, I couldn't find her. I didn't want to go around school to look for her 'cause i don't know? I just don't roll like that. I just decided to hand with Daesung and Seungri and talke about the most random stuff. After the bell rang meaning it's time for class to get started, still no sign of Bommie. It's kinda unusual knowing Bom isn't the type to break school rules. I know she's present. I could see her stuff on her table. I feel worried somehow. I feel so trapped on thinking 'bout Bom when suddenly- "Ji Yong". Huh? did someone say my name? I thought to myself. I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice Dara was in front of me. "Hey, what's up?", I said. "Nothing much. I just wanted to ask. Uh, can you teach me guitar? I heard you were good at it", Dara said. I don't know why but I can't help but say yes. It's like I'm under a spell that I can't resist. So I said yes then she went away after she said thanks. I can't help but feel sparks for her. I think I love two people at the same time. I feel so confused. For the whole first period, I forgot about Bommie and just stared at Dara. I know I'm busing such a jerk right now... But... What to do.. Oh Go help me.

END OF POV

Bom's POV

I've been here for like 2 hours now. Hiding and crying my eyes out. I'm pretty sure anyone who would see me now would think I'm posessed or develop the 'ugly' disease. Ugh, I'm hideous. Now, I want to cry more because of how I look, I said out loud. Then suddenly someone said, "don't". I was taken aback. Who was that I wondered. When I turned around i saw... SEUNGHYUN. Oh God. He saw me like this... I want death. DEATH NOW. "You're embarassed and wishing for death in your head", he said as he chuckled. Is his some kind of mind reader or something. I tried to find the right words to say but ended up saying... "are you stalking me?". "why would I stalk you? I have better people to stalk", he said. Ouch that really hurts. I know I have a boyfriend but c'mon I liked this guy before. He's HOT haha. I stayed quiet for a few moments until he decided to break the silence. "I've been here the whole time you were crying. I heard your conversation with yourself *chuckles*. After hearing that I don't really wanna know what happened. So, wanna go around this building? I'll tour you. You're a new student after all", he said. Before I even answered his offer. I got curious on something... "What are you doing here?", I asked. "I was hibernating until some rabbit went here crying. So wanna go or not?", he said. I didn't know what right words to say so I just said sure. He helped me up and then we started walking around this building. He started talking about his childhood, things that happened to him in this building and his memories. I couldn't hear half of what he said for I was mesmerized by his eyes. They just seem to glitter everytime he talks. I can't help but drown in them. They look so sincere. I think my heart would stop beating anytime now.. What I'm feeling is wrong. This is wrong..

END OF POV

--------------

What will happen to G-Bom?

Seems like the two have not sorted out their feelings, eh?

What will happen to Bom and CL's friendship?

 

Stay tuned ;)

------------

Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't update in awhile. I was having my author emote moments.

I got sad cause there really weren't much people paying attention to my story but then oh well this is just my first try anyway.

I'll work harder, everyone. Please continue to support my story. I hope you liked this update. Please subscribe and comment.

Tell me what you think about it ;). Keep me inspired guys! :x