First kiss drama

You were only just a dream

After Bom and Bum went down the plane, they went directly to the hotel. They went in the front desk and asked for room 707 and 708's keys. The front desk gave it to them and they head towards their room. 

Bum: Nervous?

Bom: What're you talking 'bout?

Bum: You've been hanging on to your phone as though you were hanging on it for your life

Bom: Well, it's none of your business, really.

Bum: Oh, but you are my business, Bom. Does he know?

Bom: He doesn't need to know

Bum: *smirks* Is he replying?

Bom sent a message to GD after she got down from the plane. She was so worried about not being able to reply to his messages ever since she left the house. It's been almost 30 minutes since she sent the text and no reply since then. She feels that he might be upset with her. She's worried that he might find out about this trip. She's already feeling so paranoid about all the what ifs.. what if he saw her and Bum.. what if ... so many what ifs...

Bom: He wouldn't ignore me

Bum: So he isn't

Bom: Whatever, idiot. I'm going in my room. Don't disturb me even if it meant your life was in danger

Bum: Ouch. That hurts, yknow

Bom: Do I look like I care about you, do i?

Bum: Yes

Bom: Well I ing don't

With that Bom slammed the door at Kim Bum's face for the second time. 

BOM POV

After I slammed the door on his face, I explored the room and damn it was huge. It was perfection. Perhaps this vacation wont be so bad after all. Cancel the existence of Kim Bum. After I placed my bags on the side, I laid down on the bed. Then I heard my phone beep. It was a message from

Ji. He texted saying, "Hey Bom, I got really worried why you didn't reply. I thought you were upset with me. I got a bit upset but then I also thought perhaps you were just sleeping. After all who wouldn't be tired. We talked until 5 am XD. Sorry I replied this late, I lost signal. I'm on my way back to the city now. I hope I could see you tomorrow, is that okay?".

, I cursed. I don't want to lie to him but I guess I have no choice. I'll just tell him something somewhat with the truth.

I replied to him saying, "Hey Ji! I got worried too that you were upset with me for not replying to you. Thanks so much for understanding. The reason why I couldn't reply to you was that my parents booked me in a rush flight with my aunt to Jeju :(. I really want to be with you but then sadly I can't. I'm so far away from you :("

I sighed. I can't believe I'm lying to him. But then how would he react if I told him I was with a childhood friend that I had a crush on for years. I'm pretty sure he would feel bad. Plus, we've only been together for like a few days. My phone beeped.

He replied, "That's sad to hear. I was hoping for our very first date. Well, I guess we'll have to move it then :(. I was really looking forward to being with you. And having my first kiss with you :("

That struck me. First kiss?... But I haven't even thought of kissing yet. It's also gonna be my first when it happens. I can't even think straight anymore. Losing my first kiss, what would it be like?

I replied to him, "Kiss? We're not even a month yet. I'm not giving it you, love :P. Well, at least not yet"

Yeah, it's better this way. That I'll make him wait longer. Things seem to be moving to fast already. At one point we were just friends who liked different people. Then oh so suddenly. We got together. 

He replied, "But :(. Fine, I'll wait my love. I'll wait until I could feel your lips on mine... Your delicious lips"

I don't know why but I kinda feel uncomfortable. I know I should feel good and blush for all I'm worth but... I don't know, I feel different?

I replied, "Hey I can give you a hug instead :>"

Then we continued texting and texting for a long time. We talked about a lot of things. But he just seemed to want to talk about kissing. That guy really wants to lose his first kiss badly. I love him, I do. But these kind of this are the reason why I was a man hater before. They give me the impression that they only date girls just so they could.. y'know... 'release'. Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking this way of Ji.

END OF POV

Bom just spent the whole afternoon in her room texting Ji and getting some sleep. 

Meanwhile...

BUM's POV

Another slam on the face. Again.This girl is really pissing me off. If I didn't have the plan to get my revenge on her, I would ugh. I just hate her a lot. After what she did to me and after how she rejected my cousin, I hate her. I'm surely gonna make her pay. After that I went in my bedroom and placed my things on the side. I got tired during the trip and decide to lay down. I remembered my cousin giving me a letter and he said I should read it. I got up again and tried to look for the letter. I couldn't find the letter so I gave up looking for it and decided to lay in my bed. All of the memories keep going in my head. Memories of that night...

It was August 18 the night were my cousin confessed to Bom. I admit, I hated him for confessing to her before I did. I wanted her. WANTED. I no longer do. He sang a song for her in front of the whole school. Parents, teachers, student from both elementary and high school where there to witness. After he finished singing he went down the stage he looked for Bom then brought her upstage.

He kneeled down in front of her and asked her, "Bom, I like you. I've always liked you. You're the only girl I see, the only girl I dream about, the only girl I wish to be with and you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I sang that song for you  (the song is love in the ice by tohoshinki btw) because those are the exact words I want to say to you. Bom, Will you be my girlfriend?".

He confessed to her so sincerely and wanna know what she answered? She said, "No, I don't like you." That's all she said, that . Then she went back to her seat and had an expression as though nothing happened. Leaving my cousin on stage.... Humiliated. Ever since then my cousin spent so many nights crying, broken heartedly crying. He loved her truly, she just left him hanging.I swear I'm gonna get back at her at what she did.

END OF POV

After reminiscing the past, Kim Bum fell asleep. Little did he know the letter his cousin wanted him to read, slipped out of his bag and flew under the table. The content of the letter is....

 

Dear Kim Bum,

           Hey man! Before I go to New York and start new, I just want to say thank you to you. Thank you for keeping up with me. Thank you for helping me with my broken heart. Thank you for being patient with me. There's lots I could thank you for, dude. This whole paper wouldn't be enough. But, that's not the only reason why I wrote this letter. Dude, I didn't know how to say this to you face to face without me crying. Yeah, it's about her.. Bum, I know you hate her. You're mad at her for what she did. But please forgive her, I beg. I know, I know, you're thinking I'm an idiot. How could I ask of you to forgive her after what she did. But she didn't do what she did on purpose. She did it to protect us. During the time I was planning on confessing to her, somebody that liked me found out about it. That person threatened Bom that if she accepts me, that person would do something bad to us. To you. Bom really loved you so much back then. It pains me to say, yeah I know about how much she loved you. She wanted to protect you so she followed everything that person told her to do. That person commanded her to reject me harshly to make me hate her. But never did I once hate her. I got hurt, yes. But hate her? Never. So you shouldn't also, Bum. Bom was just as hurt as we were. Her cousin, Seth, told me about how she cries at night saying she lost her bestfriend and the person she loves the most. She kept having nightmares. It was haunting her, Bum. She suffered a lot. Seth would often find her crying herself to sleep. Looking at our old pictures. She missed us. All those times you treated her badly to get revenge on her, she pretended to be tough on the outside. She pretended to be strong and fought back like a towards you. But behind that, she just really wanted to run to you and explain everything. But she couldn't, she was too scared of what the person who threatened her might do. We can't bring back the past, Bum. I know. But since you're the one near her now, I hope you make things right this time. Don't hurt her more. As for me, I'm gonna start new and try to forget all the pain. Even up until now, I still love her so much.. Take care of her for me, okay? I trust you, Bum.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                                       Kim JaeJoong

-------

Will Bum be able to find the letter before it's too late?

How will Bom and GD's first kiss be like?

What would happen when school starts again?

 

Stay tuned ;)

-----

Hey, so how was this update?

I hope you guys liked it :)

Please do subscribe and comment

I hate silent readers :(

Give me inspiration to write, my dear subscribers kekeke

Thanks for reading :x

 

Forgive any grammatical errors