Feeling sorry

You were only just a dream

Morning in Jeju

BOM's POV

My body feels so sore and the sun feels so disturbing. I still want to sleep more. I decided to check what time it was, it was already 10:17 am. I decided to get up and get dressed. After getting dressed I went to the restaurant to order some food. After I ordered I just sat there alone checking my me2day account. Then I heard sobbing. I heard a little girl crying. I looked around to find where the crying was coming from. I saw this little girl sitting on a seat not so far away from me. I decided to go to her and ask her what's wrong. She didn't answer me but kept on crying. I told her she could trust me. Then she said, "mommy said not to talk to strangers." I replied, "Well think of me as an unnie you already know. Where is your mommy by the way?" It took her awhile to answer then she said, "She left me. Mommy left me here. She told me to wait for daddy. But I've been here for 3 hours yet daddy isn't here yet." I was worried for the little girl. I asked her, "Have you eaten?" She shook her head. I asked her to join me for I myself haven't eaten yet. I did my best to be a sweet unnie to her. I wanted to get close with this kid. I ordered food for her. She was upset so I tried my best to make her laugh while waiting for our food.

END OF POV

meanwhile..

KIM BUM's POV

I woke up with a heavy heart. I don't know why. I had a really bad dream. I dreamt about Bom crying. I know, pretty short dream, right? But then that dream really bothered me. Seeing her sad eyes. Seeing her like that reminded me of the innocent girl she was before. The girl I fell so in love with. Ugh, Kim Bum stop thinking about that. She's not like that anymore. She's a and you need to take revenge on her. After a short arguement with myself I got up and got dressed. I headed towards Bom's room and got no answer. I thought perhaps she went out for a walk. I decided to look for her later. I'm hungry and need food. I walked in the restaurant with a scene i did not expect. Bom was comforting a crying child then brought the child to eat with her. I know I shouldn't feel this way but... My heart just feels so soft. Like how I felt during those days I was still so madly in love with her. After a few moments I decided to go to her.

END OF POV

Bum: Good Morning, Bom

Bom: Oh it's you *she didn't want to be rude infront of the little girl so she added saying* Good Morning, Bum *smiles*

Bum: So, who's this pretty little girl?

Bom: She's Ayako. She's here waiting for her dad to pick her up. Right, baby? *smiles*

Ayako: Unnie, is he your boyfriend?

Bum: Not really, kiddo. Aren't you a bit too young to know stuff about having a boyfriend?

Ayako: Well, aren't you just 14? You're too young to be dating also :P

Bum: You're a smart kid. I like you. *after that I decided to call a waiter and order some food*

While waiting for their orders the 3 of them joked around. Bum and Bom did their best to make the little Ayako smile and laugh. After eating they were about to head out to tour Ayako around when...

???: Ayako-chan! *smiling*

Ayako: Daddy! *went up to the man and jumped on him*

Ayako's dad: How are you my princess? *carrying ayako*

Ayako: I'm fine daddy. These two good looking people took care of me

Bom & Bum: *smiling* Nice to meet you, sir

Ayako's father: Call me Mr. Miyagi. Thank you for taking care of my precious one. *looks at ayako* Well, it's time for us to go

Ayako bid goodbye to Bom and Bum. Bom and Bum were happy to see Ayako with her father. After Ayako left...

Bum: I miss my younger sister now

Bom: I kinda miss her too. Little So Eun *giggles*

Bum: So uhmm.. Bom, want to walk around the beach?

Bom: Uh, sure

The two walked around the beach. Surprisingly they didn't bicker not once. Today was the last day they would be in Jeju. By tomorrow they would be back to the city. Both of them were walking side by side enjoying each other's company. Then they decided to sit on the sand looking at the beautiful view before them....

Bum: *looks at the view then stares at Bom* What happened to us *said lowly*

Bom: i don't know... We well, we drifted apart *sadly*

Bum: I miss those days when we would go around to places freely. When we would sleep over at each other's houses and not caring if we're half *giggles*

Bom: Yah ert! *hits him playfully*

Bum: I just miss those times, Bom *looks at her sincerely* 

Bom: Me too, Bum. Me too. I regret the day we drifted apart *with a tint of pain in her voice*

Bum: Why'd you do it? 

Bom: What do you mean?

Bum: Don't beat around the bush. You know what I mean

Bom: *sigh* because I had to 

Bum: You think I would understand with just that? *getting annoyed*

Bom: Did you ever try to understand how I felt then?

Bum: How can I understand how you felt? *getting mad*

Bom: I was in pain too

Bum: In pain?! In pain?! You could only imagine how much pain Jae was placed into you ! *screams at her*

Bom: *tears start falling*

Bum: Bom, I didn-gets cutt off

Bom: Yeah, call me a whatever you want to call me! I did it all to protect you! Because I loved you so much! Yes, I hurted Jae and not a day I don't regret what I did! If only that little fan girl of Jae didn't threaten me that she would hurt you if I don't go with what she was planning, I wouldn't have done what I did! *screaming with so much tears in hear eyes* You think you were the only one hurt? You think you guys were the only one hurt?! I was too! You could only imagine how many nights I spent crying myself to sleep! *walks away*

Bum: Bom wait! *holds her wrist*

Bom: Let go of me. Please...

Bum: *lets go* Bom.. I'm.. sorry..

Bom went away leaving Kim Bum alone to think. After quite some time Kim Bum decided to head back to his room. He wanted to go to Bom but had no guts to do so.

Kim Bum's POV

I sat on the chair near my window. My mind was just so confused. I don't know what to think. Somehow I ended up staring at the floor. Then a white paper caught my eye. I stood up and opened it. I read the letter.. I felt my whole world crash. Regret eating me up.. Tears wont stop falling. I felt hate... hate towards myself. I'm mad at myself for hating the girl I loved who was just as hurt as I was... I wanted to run to Bom. But my legs just wont budge. I wanted to go to her and beg her for forgivess but instead I spent the whole night crying in my bedroom.

END OF POV 

Both Kim Bum and Bom spent the whole night crying in their separate rooms. Day light came and both of them didn't want to get up but they knew they had to. Their flight back to the city was today.They both got ready for their flight and went out of their rooms. It was pretty much clear that both of them have been crying. They didn't even steal a glance at each other but they knew the other was there. They had 30 minutes before they would board the plane. Bom tried her best to stay away from Bum but then.. Kim Bum grabbed her wrist.

Bum: You hate me, I know. I hate me too but at least listen to me.

Bom:There's nothing to talk about *tries to get out of bum's hold*

Bum: Yes, there is. *drags her to a place where there weren't much people*

Bom: Kim Bu-gets cut off

Bum: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was a jerk. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not knowing the circumstances you were in *starts crying* I'm sorry I didn't know.
I'm sorry *cries harder* I'm sorry. I guess I just saw things as far as my eyes could see. I didn't try to see through yours. I'm sorry, Bom. I'm sorry that Ja-gets cut off

Bom: *doesn't want to her Jae's name 'cause she might get tempted to cry too* You look ugly when you cry *chuckles*

Bum: *stares at her confused*

Bom: *hugs Bum* I forgive you

Bum: *smiles and hugs back*

After their little 'drama'. They both walked back to the boarding area for their flight is being called already. They got on the plane and just enjoyed the right going back to the city. They talked, catched up on each other's lives, and they just reunited. You know. Then their plane landed and boom they're back in the city. Their ride home was there waiting for them outside the aiport. Before they went in the ride Bum held Bom's wrist..

Bum: Bom, honestly, I had an intention of winning you back but then hearing you're happy with this guy in your life. I guess I have to let you go. *hugs her* that hug symbolizes me letting go of you.

Bom: You haven't changed. You're still filled with corny *giggles*

Bum: But then... If he hurts you............. I'm SINGLE!

Bom: Whatever, Bum *laughs*

Then they got in the car. Both of them didn't know that there were pair of eyes looking at them..

Those pair of eyes belonged to..............

CL: Bom, how could you...

-------

Oh lala what will happen to Bom and CL's friendship?

Will Bum complicate things for GD and Bom?

Does Bom really have zero feelings for Bum?

 

stay tuned ;)

---

Hey guys! Happy New year! :)

How was this update? ;)

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment.

I went happy dancing when I saw I got 10 subscribers lol.

Hope you enjoyed this update :)

 

Forgive any grammatical errors