Start of something new?

You were only just a dream

After Bom finished cleaning. she rested and chatted with some friends then she decided to check her phone. she was thinking of texting Ji Yong to let him know she's done. 

BOM's POV

I reached out for my phone with a purpose of texting Ji Yong. When I looked at my phone there were 10 text messages.It might be  Ji Yong who sent all these messages. Perhaps he is missing every second without me. I laughed in my mind and blushed at that thought. I opened my phone and it shocked me how all the messages came form an unregistered number. I checked the very first text that person sent me. The text said: "Bommie-ah, How have you been? I really missed you. I miss hanging out with you. Hugging you and feeling you near me. We should catch up with each other." What's this? There's no name. Ugh whoever this is must be an idiot. I read the next message: "How about we meet up today? At Starbucks. 2:00pm sharp. I'll wait for you, my love ;)". My love? Seriously? Is this person crazy? Omo it might be Ji Yong *blushed*. But wait? this person said our hang outs. Meaning past.. I read another message: "Haha I realized I haven't told you who I am. It's me Kim Bum." Kim bum.... How did he get my number... I was about to reply to him and asked him that but I think I should read the rest of the messages first. I read another one: "I got your number from CL. If you want to know how, meet me later". Ugh, he knows I can't take my curiosity. Another message: "Wear something comfortable."

I'll be in my pajamas then tsk. I read another one: "Bommie-ah, I know you can read my messages. Please reply." And another one: "Please just one reply: And another:  "Bom, I beg you :(". And another: "If you still hate me, I'm sorry. But please don't ignore me". Yeah, you're right. I hate you. And I opened the last one. I was about to read it when someone called me. Minzy asked me if I wanted to eat some corn so she can buy one for me also. I said yes and she went to buy while I sat there alone reading the messages. I continued reading. The message said: "Bommie, I sincerely still love you....". There all the memories struck me. The memories with Kim Bum. How much I loved him. How much I cared for him. The effort I gave just to see him happy. All those years I loved him... What's this feeling in my chest? Pain? hurt? Why do I want to cry so badly? So what if he loves me. I shouldn't be affected, right? After all, I have Ji Yong waiting for me. But why? Why do I feel like this? I feel the same thing I felt the very day Kim Bum broke my heart. Hurt but still in love with him... I can't be feeling this. Bom, say yes to Ji Yong and everything for Kim Bum will be gone. But, isn't that using Ji Yong? Ugh, my head was confused. But I came up with a decision. I'm going to say yes to Ji and get over Kim Bum. And I decided to text Ji Yong.

END OF POV

GD was just playing guitar trying to get rid of the chaos that was running in his mind until..

*phone beeps*

(A/N: I'll skip to the text convo. the one new message thing is boring and I'm kinda lazy lol)

Text convo:

Bom: Hey, I'm done with the cleaning :)

GD: Hey! :) how was it? You must be tired :(

Bom: I am :). But my friend got me something to eat so I'm fine :). How 'bout you, how are you? :)

GD: I'm fine :). Just missing you :) *Thinking: Ugh, Ji pull yourself together. Stop this* 

Bom: Well, I'm out of words lol. That's nice of you :)

GD: Well, so uhh.. What's your answer? *I can't believe I asked that. I'm totally messed up*

Bom: Answer to what?

GD: *ugh what should I do? Should i say nevermind. But then my posessed hands. They're typing crazy things* Will you be my girlfriend? *I could feel my brain exploding. I think everything I ever learned went out. I'm going insane.*

Bom: Didn't I already answer that? :)

GD: *I don't know why I'm feeling this but my heart kinda feels soft and I think it's just really hot here. My cheeks are burning* Can you tell me again? :)

Bom: Yes, I will be your girlfriend :)

GD: *How did this all start. Ugh, I mustve ate something weird again. But I feel good somehow* Really?! :). I love you :). Thank you! :) *I don't know why I said that*

Bom: I don't know what to say? :) *i feel so happy like my heart is going to explode. My cheeks are red as an I don't know? As red as my blood when I have period? Ugh, that comparison doesn't sound good. Let's just say it's really red!*

GD: How 'bout an I love you too? :D

Bom: *what do I say... Ugh... I typed in words I never said to anyone else but my family* I love you too, Ji Yong :)

GD: I love you so much, my very first girlfriend! :)

Bom: *wow first?* I'm happy to be the first :)

 

So the two continued talking about their new found love life with each other 

1:00 pm in the afternoon

BOM's POV

I'm laughing my brains out. I've been talking to Ji Yong since like when I got home and he is a really funny guy and an awesome person to be with. I chose correctly when I said yes. I wouldn't regret having him as my first real boyfriend. But then I just had to look at the watch. I saw it was 1pm and then suddenly I remembered him... Him... Kim Bum. I remembered him telling me to meet him at 2pm. Should I go or not? That guy wouldn't keep his word about waiting anyway, I thought to myself. But then again, what if he will? I hate my other brain. I don't know what got into me but.... I told Ji over the phone: "Ji, I need to go. Mom wants to go with me to the mall. Can we just text?". Yeah, i lied. I don't know what got into me. He was kind enough to agree. After I hunged up, I started getting dressed. I feel like I'm out of my mind. I just had a boyfriend yet here I am going to my past almost lover. Gah, I'm really insane. No wonder my old friends called me "zy". Short for crazy. But yes, now I'm here fully dressed about to head to my driver and tell him to drive me to Starbucks. Then my phone beeped. It's a message from Ji. He said, " I love you :). Take care, okay? Have fun with your mom :)". That message made me feel so guilty. But here I am, in my car heading to the man I once loved. Hell I was in love with him for a good 3 years? 4 years? It was so long that I can't even remember properly. Throughout the ride my mind was just going crazy. Then I arrived at Starbuck's. I went in and looked around. No sign of him. Who am I kidding? I know just like always he wouldn't stay true to his words. Ugh, I'm here anyway, might as well order a drink.

END OF POV

KIM BUM's POV:

Here I am waiting at Starbucks. I waited here since 12 pm. Yeah, I feel excited to see Bom. I lied when I told her I still love her. I hate her. I hate her so much. At least I  want to hate her that much.. But deep inside I still have a soft spot for her. Otherwise, why would I be here waiting this early for her? All I need is revenge on her. Then I'm done. I can walk away from her like how she walked away from me. It's 2:15 and yet still no sign of her. I looked out the window and saw a familiar car. It's her. I decided to go hide somewhere and start with my master plan to make her fall for me.... again. She looked around and found me out of sight. She looked disappointed and just ordered a drink. Great, exactly going according to my plan. I placed a stitch costume over my head and told the waitress to give me her order. I'm known here so the waitress didn't question me and just gave it to me then.........

END OF POV

Bum: *approaching bommie with her order. Still having the costume on. Covering my face* Miss your order

Bom: Huh? *i turned around and saw this guy wearing a stitch costume* Omona! how cute! my favorite cartoon character! *i giggled as i got my drink* thank you

Bum: *after she got her drink she said thank you and turned back around* With or without this costume, I know I'm cute *smirks*

Bom: *i turned around to see Bummie smirking at me and yeah i call him Bummie* Kim Bum?!

Bum: Shocked to see me?

Bom: I thought you left

Bum: Why would i leave? I promised to wait, princess

Bom: Don't call me that!

Bum: Why? I like it

Bom: Exactly why I hate it

Bum: Ouch. That hurts *making a hurt gesture*

Bom: *giggles*

Bum: I miss seeing you smile. You're still as beautiful as ever. Nothing changed

Bom: I've changed a lot. *suddenly getting serious* I'm not the fat girl you made fun of anymore

Bum: Let's not bring back the mistakes of the past. I'm already regretting what I did

Bom: As if

Bum: Bom, it's been a long time since we last saw each other. I know you hate me

Bom: And you hate me too

Bum: Not entirely true. Bom, I stopped hating you long ago

Bom: You just recently told me that you hate me

Bum: That was to get your attention. Bom, I still love you. Nothing has changed. After everything that happened between us. I still feel the same way I felt 2 years ago. I love you

Bom: I don't. Not anymore

Bum: Lies. I know deep inside you there's still a space for me *holds her hand*

Bom: I have a boyfriend

Bum: What? Who? since when?

Bom: None of your business

Bum: *looks at her deeply* Bom, I will win you over *smirks*

 

Meanwhile with GD

GD's POV:

I was talking with Bom over the phone. She's a fun girl after all. I thought she was just one of those arrogant smart kids. She's a fun person and I think I might have feelings for her. Real feelings. My heart feels good when I talk to her. She's making me fall for her. I think I am falling for her......

END OF POV

-------------

What's this? Bommie has feelings for two people?

Has GD fallen for Bom? What about Dara?

What will Kim Bum do?

What about CL's feelings for Kim Bum?

How will CL react to this?

 

Stay tuned ;)

---

Hey guys! I hope you liked this update :)

Please do continue reading my story.

Please subscribe and comment. 

Also, any of you who wants to make uhh what do you call it. I think it's a poster? For my story. Please do tell me :)

Please do tell your friends about my story

Spread it's existence, my children. Lol whuuut? AHAHA

 

Thanks for reading :x

 

Forgive any grammatical errors