Working things out?

You were only just a dream

A few days after the unsorted out feelings...

"Hey, Bom. Can I tell you something. But swear you wont get mad?", GD said. "Sure, you can tell me anything", Bom said cheerfully. GD was afraid to remove that beautiful smile away from Bom's face. He was hesitant to tell her at first but then her assuring eyes gave him the courage to say it. "I.... I still have feelings for Dara", he said. It striked Bom like a ray of lightning. It hit her hard. It pained her... But she has to keep that smile on her face. She can't blame him. C'mon she too had unsettled feelings. But she knows that she loves GD more than TOP. She knows she had more attraction towards GD rather than TOP. But how 'bout him? Who does he have more attraction on? These thoughts floated around Bom's mind. She didn't know why she said it but........ "I also still have feelings for TOP", she said. It bothered GD a lot knowing that but he just shrugged it off. He realized his feelings for Bom wasn't that strong anyway. But he didn't want his first relationship to go to waste. Honestly, GD just wants a taste of Bom that's why.... "Let's try to make things work. I'll stay away from her and spend more time with you. That way I could easily forget her", he said.

"Ji, you know I think we should just break up. I want you to be happy with the one you truly love", Bom said. She doesn't even know why she said that. She knew to herself that she didn't mean that but she said it anyway. Well, she does want to see him happy but.... he wants to see him happy with her and no one else. She would sacrifice everything just to have her by her side. She would do everything just to get him to be fully hers. She hated the fact that she has to share the person she loves with someone else. Memories of her painful childhood flooded in her mind. How she always gets left behind by the people she loves. Yes, it hurt her so much. The thought that it's happening now... It's happening right now with....

"No, I don't want to. We've only been together for a week and a few days. I want us to last long. Let's just work this out, okay?", GD said with an assuring smile. GD himself didn't know what he was doing. He knew perfectly what he was doing was wrong. He knows that he likes Dara more even though she clearly doesn't like him back. He just wanted to stay with Bom well... A man has needs and he is waiting for the time when he would get her to supply those 'needs'. 

Bom couldn't go against what GD wanted and she agreed with him. She agreed for him to build feelings towards her. To wait for his love and risk getting hurt. Bom never wanted this. She never wanted to fall so deeply in love again. She never wanted to be in a relationship. Heck she even swore not to get in a relationship until she was like 30. But look at her now.. With a guy that she isn't sure if her really loves her or is just playing around. Yes, call her dumb. Even if he was just playing around, it's okay with her. Just knowing he is hers it's fine with her. Even though their relationship is a secret it's fine with her. Even though she is the only one who knows she owns him, it's fine with her. She doesn't know why.. She can't even remember how... 

But... She just felt strong feelings towards him. As though destiny planned everything. From the moment they started talking she has always found him special. 

Who knew he'd be her first boyfriend...

 

"Love comes at the most unexpected time and the most unexpected person"

 

------------

Will GD really get over Dara?

How much pain will Bom have to face in order to have GD fully hers?

When will her problem with CL get fixed? Will that problem add up to all her pain?

What else is gonna pain Bom? Or who else? ;)

 

stay tuned ;)

-----------

Hey! it's just a short update but I hope you guys liked it :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)