Dates: Round Three (YaDong and MyungYeol)

The Dating Game

"I wonder why Sunggyu isn't texting me back," Hoya said as he stared at his blank phone screen.

"Maybe because he's on a date," Dongwoo said as he was driving, "Or maybe because you said he was a hamster."

"I didn't say he was a hamster," Hoya said, "I just said that he looked like one."

"Oh," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "Because that's better."

"How did you know that it was me?" Hoya asked as he looked at Dongwoo, "I mean, you knew what my username was. How?"

"Come on, Hoya," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "I'm not stupid. It totally seemed like you. Oh and Changjo told me."

"Changjo told me your username also," Hoya said, "I made sure we had a date together."

"I see. Because you run the website, right?" Dongwoo asked, jokingly.

"No," Hoya said, "But I have connections."

"I'm sure you do," Dongwoo said, "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Hoya said as he looked around and saw something that caught his eyes, "You have a soccer ball in your car?"

"Of course," Dongwoo said, "Why? Do you want to play?"

"Yes," Hoya said as Dongwoo turned towards the park.

"Then let's play," Dongwoo said.

"Let's play a game. One person starts off with the ball on one end of the field and has to run to make a goal on the other end of the field. But the other person, who starts out behind them, has to try to beat them to the goal and stop the ball from going in," Hoya said.

"That's a lot of running," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "But I'll play."

"Great," Hoya said as they reached the park.

"Where will the goal be?" Dongwoo asked as he parked and then turned off his car.

"How about between the trees," Hoya said as he pointed at a group of trees, "There are two trees on each side of the park and the person who scores wins."

"Okay," Dongwoo said as he got out of the car, soccer ball in hand, "But I'm going to win."

"I doubt it," Hoya said as he smiled, "Let's start from one end and run to the other."

"Sounds good," Dongwoo said as he and Hoya walked to the opposite end of the park, away from where they parked. "Ready to lose?"

"Ready," Hoya said.

When they reached the other end of the park Dongwoo placed the ball down as Hoya got a couple steps behind him. Without warning Dongwoo kicked the ball and started running to the other end of the park. Hoya ran beside Dongwoo, and noticed Dongwoo wasn't focused on the ball and his footing, he was just focused on getting to the goal the fastest. Hoya smiled as he put his foot out, resulting in Dongwoo tripping over Hoya's foot and falling onto the ground.

"Ow," Dongwoo said, his words muffled because he was face down on the ground.

"Oops," Hoya said, "Was that me?"

"You know it was," Dongwoo said as he pushed himself off of the ground, "That's against the rules."

"There aren't specific rules," Hoya said as he started dribbling the ball towards the starting point, "You snooze, you lose."

"You're going to pay for that," Dongwoo said as he followed Hoya.

"I'm scared," Hoya said sarcastically as Dongwoo got behind him.

Hoya jumped up and down to get ready to run the ball down the field and into the goal on the other side. He looked to his left side and saw Dongwoo getting ready to outrun him. Hoya smirked as he barely punted the ball with his right foot, making Dongwoo start running.

"Hey!" Hoya yelled, "I haven't even started yet!"

"Stop teasing me," Dongwoo said as he laughed and walked back, "Let's just play."

"Like this?" Hoya asked as he started running, being sure to keep the ball close to him so he could keep control.

"Hey!" Dongwoo yelled, "I wasn't ready!"

"Too bad!" Hoya yelled as he moved down the field.

Hoya ran faster and faster and he dribbled the ball down the field. He had total control, and since he got a head start he knew he would completely outrun Dongwoo. As he ran faster, running against the wind, he guessed Dongwoo was way behind him, but all of a sudden Hoya was knocked down to the ground with great force.

"Holy sh-" Hoya said as he fell to the ground, Dongwoo on top of him and Hoya getting the wind knocked out of him.

"Oops," Dongwoo said in a mocking tone as he rolled off of Hoya, "Was that me?"

"You did that on purpose," Hoya said as he regained his breath.

"Maybe," Dongwoo said as he laughed, "But you did trip me on purpose."

"You're childish, you know that right?" Hoya asked.

"Not as childish as my friend, Sungyeol," Dongwoo said as he smiled at Hoya.

"That's true," Hoya said as he looked at Dongwoo, "How do you think Woohyun and Sunggyu's date is going."

"I don't know," Dongwoo said as he shrugged, "They're probably having an interesting time."

"Interesting?" Hoya asked as he looked back up into the sky, "Why do you say that?"

"Woohyun is awesome," Dongwoo said, "My best friend, don't get me wrong. But he is totally not boyfriend material. He is so greasy it's annoying."

"Like really cheesy?" Hoya asked as he looked back towards Dongwoo, "That is annoying."

"I'm not super greasy though," Dongwoo said as he smiled towards Hoya.

"I know," Hoya said, "But I wonder if he likes Sunggyu. Sunggyu likes him so much. Woohyun was all he could talk about for the longest time."

"I don't know," Dongwoo said as he sighed, "Woohyun never talked about Sunggyu before."

"Of course not," Hoya said, "I don't think Woohyun knew who Sunggyu was except that smart person in math class or something. But it would mean so much to Sunggyu if Woohyun liked him."

"Maybe he does," Dongwoo said. "But Hoya-"

"Sunggyu would be so happy," Hoya exclaimed as he smiled, "I just wish he'd text me back and tell me how it was going, you know? Like what if it's going horrible and he wants me to save him? Or what if it's going amazing and they are-"

Right then Dongwoo crashed his lips against Hoya's impatiently, shutting Hoya up.

"I like you," Dongwoo said as he pulled away from Hoya.

"I knew that," Hoya exclaimed as he sat up and hit Dongwoo, "You stopped me mid-sentence."

"You wouldn't let me get a word in," Dongwoo said as he sat up, also.

"I never talk this much," Hoya said, "I'm just wondering how Sunggyu's date is going... and maybe I'm like this because I'm more comfortable with you."

"Because you like me?" Dongwoo asked as he wiggled his eye brows jokingly.

"Because we talk at school," Hoya said as he smiled when he noticed Dongwoo's disappointed face, "Just kidding. I like you, too."

"Seriously?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeah," Hoya said as he shrugged and stood up, "But this dating game thing is so fun!"

"Fun?" Dongwoo asked as he looked up at Hoya, "What do you mean."

"Uh... dating people is fun," Hoya said.

"You know," Dongwoo said, "You could always date me."

"Yeah," Hoya said, "But I like you."

"So what's the problem?" Dongwoo asked, "Why can't we just date?"

"Are you asking me out?" Hoya asked, "Because it's kind of a lame attempt."

"Fine," Dongwoo said, "Will you go out with me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"What do you want to do?" Myungsoo asked as he was sitting on Sungyeol's bed.

"I'm not sure," Sungyeol said as he spun around in the spinny chair at his desk, "We could go out, unless you want to stay in."

"It doesn't matter to me," Myungsoo said as something caught his eye. "Hey, what webpage do you have up on your computer?"

"Oh this?" Sungyeol asked as he motioned towards his desktop, "Come here."

Myungsoo got up from Sungyeol's bed and walked up to his computer, seeing what appeared to be a yellow and white colored webpage.

"What is this?" Myungsoo asked as he looked at it.

"It's just Sungjong's blog," Sungyeol said, "He's been raving about this whole woollimlovers thing."

"He's writing about it online?" Myungsoo asked as he looked at Sungyeol.

"Yeah," Sungyeol said as he shrugged, "He is the gossiper."

"Is he mentioning the website?" Myungsoo asked, "Because that's against the rules."

"Who doesn't mention it?" Sungyeol asked as he laughed, "Plus, why do you care so much anyway? It's not like we'll get in trouble for it. We didn't make the website."

"That's true," Myungsoo mumbled.

"You like to follow the rules, don't you?" Sungyeol asked as he studied Myungsoo.

"I guess," Myungsoo said as he shrugged, "Who doesn't?"

"Me," Sungyeol said as he smiled. "That means we have to go do something fun."

"Uh oh," Myungsoo said, "I'm scared to know what you have in mind."

"I would never put you in danger," Sungyeol said.

"What did you have in mind?" Myungsoo asked as Sungyeol jumped up from his seat.

"I'm not exactly sure," Sungyeol said, "But we'll figure something out."

"I'm scared to find out what you want to do," Myungsoo said as he followed Sungyeol out of the room.

"Don't be scared," Sungyeol said as his doorbell rang and he stopped walking, "Who could that be?"

"I don't know, why don't you go and find out?" Myungsoo asked as Sungyeol walked towards the front door and opened it up.

"Surprise!" Sungjong said as he walked into the house, "Oh hey Myungsoo. I didn't know you were here."

"My car is in the driveway," Myungsoo said.

"Silly me," Sungjong said, "Guys, let's do something together."

"Like what?" Sungyeol asked as he closed the front door.

"I don't know," Sungjong said as he held up a bag, "I brought movies and games."

"I was going to show Myungsoo a fun time," Sungyeol said as he motioned towards the front door.

"I like to have a fun time," Sungjong said as he smiled towards Sungyeol.

"I bet you do," Myungsoo muttered.

"What was that?" Sungjong asked as he smiled towards Myungsoo.

"Oh, nothing," Myungsoo said as he smiled back at Sungjong.

"Sure Sungjong," Sungyeol said, "Why don't you tag along as third wheel on our date."

"I'm sure you'll get a lot of gossip to put in your blog," Myungsoo said.

"That's not why I'm here," Sungjong said, "I was bored and I didn't know you were here."

"Because the car in the driveway does not belong to me," Myungsoo said sarcastically.

"Well I don't memorize what kind of car everyone has," Sungjong said.

"Sure you don't," Myungsoo said.

"Sungjong, why don't you have a date?" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't find anyone at our school appealing enough," Sungjong said.

"Of course you don't," Myungsoo said.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Sungjong asked as he smiled, "I have so many ideas."

"Like what?" Sungyeol asked.

"We could go to the beach-"

"Too clichéd," Myungsoo said.

"Okay," Sungjong said, "Well I have a better idea than that anyway. I brought the new game just dance K-edition."

"What does K-edition mean?" Sungyeol asked.

"Korean edition," Sungjong said, "Duh."

"I don't dance," Myungsoo said.

"Well let me just tell you two that I can beat you both with my eyes closed. I've memorized the SNSD dances on here already and I'm almost done memorizing f(x)," Sungjong said as he took the video game out of his bag, "Get ready to be amazed."

"You're kidding," Myungsoo said as Sungjong walked up to the TV in the ajoining livingroom and put the game disc in the WII.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Sungjong asked.

"I don't think this is going to end well," Myungsoo said as Sungjong handed both him and Sungyeol a WII remote.

"Come on, guys," Sungjong said, "This will be fun. I'm playing the song Gee first. Look it's playing!"

"Can I just stand here?" Myungsoo asked. "Maybe if I move my arm every once in a while I'll get some points."

"That's no fun," Sungjong said, "Sungyeollie, come play with me."

"Okay," Sungyeol said as he shrugged and walked up to Sungjong, "But I don't think I'll be as good as you."

"Nobody is as good as me," Sungjong said as he started dancing with the game.

"I'm scared to ask how many times you play this a day," Myungsoo said as he watched Sungjong get perfect on every move as Sungyeol was a couple beats off.

"Just like ten times," Sungjong said, "For each song."

"Let's get Myungsoo in here!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"I have a question," Sungjong said as he paused the game, "Are you guys dating."

"Duh," Sungyeol said, "He's been my boyfriend since the second date."

"Really?" Myungsoo said, "Aren't you supposed to ask me out formally?"

"Well I asked you out on another date, you said yes, and therefore you are my boyfriend," Sungyeol said.

"So you two are officially dating?" Sungjong asked as he smiled.

"Yeah," Myungsoo said, "I guess we are."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry for the delay. I had exams all week, but it's okay if you hate me. I love all of the readers, subscribers, and commenters <3