Missing you

My First Love And My Last

Sandara's POV~
This morning is coming, that idiot is so annoying, this time I will take back my phone and run so that it wouldn't be switched again. There he come. "annyeong! This time, stop do like last time! It's not funny!" I said to him. "Ok! Last time is a mistake. I just want to play with you. Sorry." He said. This word make my heart beat really fast. Why he want to play with me?! Why he seem to change a lot compare with yestersay? I then ignore him and walk to the class. Back to Minho, I don't see him come to study these few days, Yuri is here. Why he isn't here? But today he come back! His relationship with Yuri seem to changed. Yuri even told teacher to change her seat. He changed her to sit with Donghae. 

Minho's POV~
Today when I go to school. Yuri seem to ignore me. She doesn't says anything even when I ask her. She even told teacher to change her seat, then now she sit with Donghae while I sit with Krystal. I get jealous of Donghae because Yuri talk with him a lot. My heart is hurting, how can I explain her if she doesn't talk to me? I really miss her laugh, her smile, her voice and her everything. I wish she would listen to my explanation. However, she tries to ignore me. I really don't know what is happening. Then, I remember my phone. Maybe Sulli do something to it, maybe she texted to Yuri. Oh My God! After school I'm going to ask her.

Donghae's POV~
I was so excited today! Yuri who I had a crush on since the second day she come to this class. She talk to me a lot and it make my heart skip a beat everytime I talk to her. Sometime, I can't even talk well. She has the best smile and the best laugh. I think I'm going to confess her some day! 

Yuri's POV~
Everytime I see Minho, tears always want to come out from my eyes, that's why I decide to ask teacher to change our seat. He then let me sit with Donghae. I talk much to him for a revenge. Minho does love Sulli and he tricked me, so I mustn't sad in front of him. However, when the bell rang while I was walking, he then come to me, holding my hand and run to a place. "Yuri! Please listen to me!" Minho said. "There is nothing to said left between us! You already agree to break up with me! Don't you? Stop tricking me! I'm tired of this."I said with tears in my eyes, I can't stop my tears. "It's not me who sent you that message it's Sulli." Minho said sadly. "Why am I going to believe you?" I replied. "I really love you, I love you from all my heart! See? My old phone isn't with me. This is my new phone with a new number." He replied. "Give me a time to think first, ok?" I said while walking away. I don't know whether I should believe him or not. But I really hear his voice in the voice record that Sulli send to me. 

Minho's POV~
Before the bell rang, I called and ask Sulli about it. She admit that she had done it but she said she would never tell Yuri the truth, if I want tell her by myself. She stop come in to my love again. I decide to tell Yuri the truth but I think she desn't believe me. What should I do?!? I afraid someone will still her from me someday if she still doesn't believe me. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I can bring her home and let appa tell her about it, tell her that Sulli's and my engagement had been cancel. She will believe that I didn't trick her and we will get back together! Hope it does work!
-------------------------------------------
This is all for chapter 9, sorry for not making MinYul back together in this chapter. Next next chapter will be more interesting. So please wait for me to update ^_^ I will make happy ending at the end.