The Secret Kiss

My First Love And My Last

(Next 1 week...)
Minho's classmate was all curious of why Minho wasn't come to school about 8 days so one of them decide to ask Yuri about it. Yuri told them that he has that accident and he stay at the hospital. The doctor said he is fine but he hasn't wake up yet. After hearing it Key, Minho best friend, Announced that he's going to visit Minho after school and ask whether who want to go too. Everyone want to go except Sandara. She is the one who rarely smile or laugh.

Sandara's POV~
After hearing Yuri said that Minho has an accident I was very sad. I used to love him but he never accept it. 
Flashback~
I call Minho to the school roof and said, "I love you since the first time I saw you, can you be my boyfriend?" However, he said "Sorry, the only thing I want to focus on is study, I also don't have any feeling on you. Very sorry about it. Can we just be friend?". "Fine, we will be friend then." I said with a fake smile.
-End of flashback-

Even though that time I told him that we could be friend but my heart still can't stop love him. After school everyone is going to visit him, so I think I'm going to visit him this night in order to stay with him alone and no one could know it.

Key's POV~
Finally, the school bell rang. "Let's go to visit Minho in the hospital! Who's coming with me?" I announced. Everyone came except Sandara, she use to like Minho why doesn't she come too? this question suddenly come to my mind. When I saw Minho, he look really weak. Hope he could wake up soon. Suddenly, the tears came out from my eyes. " Key oppa, why are you crying?" ask Sooyoung. "Nothing" I said. after visiting along time, we all go back to our own home except Yuri. She just go to the food center and have some dinner there.

Sandara's POV~
After school, I went back home, take a shower and have dinner. After it, I go to visit Minho. It was exactly, the time all of them just get out from the room. When I saw Minho, the tears came out from my eyes. While I look closer to him, my lip suddenly touch his lip. After it I quickly get out of the room so that no one could see me.

Minho's POV~
I was alive, however, I can't open my eye. I don't have enough energy for it. I heard the sound of Key, Sooyoung, Yuri and other classmate but all I can do is just rest and sleep. After they all go away, I heard the sound of the door close. Suddenly, the door open again. Someone come in and kiss me. At first I though it was Yuri but She would never do it.

Yuri's POV~
After having dinner at the food center, I then go back to the room. Suddenly, I saw Sandara came out from the room. Did she said she's not coming? Why does she come now? She's so strange. Well Yuri, now stop thing about it, you will find out later. I go to Minho place back. "Minho, do you hear me? Please wake up. " I said with tears came out from my eyes again. in the mean while, I saw his finger is moving. He wake up! Thanks god for it! I run as fast as possible to call the doctor. He said that Minho is alright, he just need some rest. "Thank you very much doctor!" I said. I then back to Minho. "Thank you very much for helping me without thinking of yourself." I said to Minho. "It's my plesure to help you, I never regret to help others" He said with a smile. "Now, just take a rest and stop talk too much. You must be tired." I said with a smile.
--------------------------
Well this is it :) hope you like it ^_^ I will update ASAP, please subscribe and comment x) it mean alot to me. Thanks :)