Our love will never end

My First Love And My Last

Minho's POV~
I saw they fall together! I hurried call to the ambulance to save them! Yuri must be fine, we still have many things to do. Hope you will not lost her memory like me before. After the ambulance came I follow them with eyes full of tears, please god help her! If you help her I could do anything, I can also cut my age for her! Please please please! When she's in the emergency room with Donghae I was waiting outside calling to Yoona, her best friend. I wait till the doctor cam out which Yoona came exactly at the same time. "Are they fine?" I asked. "The lady was fine, she will wake up soon. It could be tonight or tomorrow since while falling she fall on the guy's body and now the guy need to do surgery, his right leg was broken and he might also lost his memories." He replied. Good that Donghae would lost his memories because I don't want him to remember those things and come to revenge again. We (I and Yoona) then go to the room where Yuri sleep. "Minho! You may go and rest. I can take care of Yuri by myself." She said. "It's ok, I can stay here." I replied. "But you look weak! Didn't you have your dinner?" She asked. "Yes, I had it." I lied. She's right I need to have dinner or rest but Yuri is more important, she's more important than my life. After a while, Yuri had waked up. She seem so weak but luckily she didn't lost her memories. "Yuri, rest. You've just wake up. Anyway, are you hungry? I will go and buy something for you." I said to her. "Yes, thanks." She said gently. 

Yuri's POV~
I felt tired, Minho and Yoona are in front of me when I wake up. He then go to buy something for me. I just forgot to ask something! Anyway, maybe Yoona knows it. "Yoona! How is Donghae?"I asked. "The doctor said her need surgery and his leg was broken, he might also lost  his memories." Yoona replied. "Oh. Hope he's fine." I said. After a while, Minho came. He looks tired and his lip is so light. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yes, of course! Here's your food." He replied. "Ah, thank you!" I said with a smile. "Okay! Since you two is here, I think I can go." Said Yoona. "Okay!" We both replied her at the same time. 
(The next three days....)
The doctor allow me to go back home, Minho come to pick me home. "Minho! I think we should go to meet Donghae, I want to see how's he going." I said. "ok!" he replied. We then walk to the room where Donghae is. I guess he's ok, hope he will wake up soon. I and Minho then went back home. on the way, "Minho! Do you still remember our promise?" I asked. "Yes, of course." He replied. "I just take care of you as a good friend, no other, okay?" he continued. I had nothing to says instead of a smile. "Promise me that you will take the certificate with grade A, ok?" I said. "Okay, you too!" He replied

( 5 years later..................)
It was a sunny day with clear sky. "Here come the brigde!" a voice shouted. It's Minho and Yuri's wedding. Yeah! Of course, they got their certificate. They were both successful. 

-------------------------------------
it's the last chapter, hope you enjoyed this story. :) I didn't forget about Donghae, he's fine but lost his memories. Donghae seem to be a new person which everyone does love, now he has a girlfriend. She is Jessica ^^