The problem is getting worst!

My First Love And My Last

Minho's POV~
When I was thinking, suddenly an idea come to my mind. I will pretend that I love Sulli so that she would let me out from here. "Sulli!" I called her name. "Yes? Minho oppa." She said happily. "Finally you talk to me."She continued with a smile. "I think I'm stupid of not loving you, you're really good at me and you love me very much, not like Yuri. She doesn't love me that much like you! I love you Sulli! Please accept it!" I said. "Minho Oppa! Finally, you love me. I'm so happy. This is my luckiest day ever!" She said happily. I pretend that I'm happy so that she wouldn't know my trick but inside I'm dying. "Can we go to the amusment park and have fun together, tomorrow? I want to have fun with you as fast as I could!" I lied. "Yesss, of corse!" She replied. It's so lucky that she doesn't notice it. 

Sulli's POV~
Minho suddenly said he love me! and that time I had recorded his voice to prove it to everyone. I love him very much! He even said we are going to the amusment park tomorrow! I can't wait for it! I then go to buy some new dress to wear tomorrow. I'm so excited! Then an idea came to my mind I'm going to send this voice record to Yuri.
To: Yuri
Hey! You know what? Minho said he love me not you :P Stop love him! cause he's mine. Don't dream too much! He won't love a girl like you! And here is Minho's voice record that I had recorded when he confessed me :D See? You must find some other boy to love not Minho!

She must be shock after seeing this and I'm sure she will break up with Minho. I will win!

Yuri's POV~
When I was crying in my room while no one see. Suddenly, Someone send me a message.... It's Sulli! "Hey! You know what? Minho said he love me not you :P Stop love him! cause he's mine................" This text made my heart broken. I even heard his voice, maybe he really love her. he just tricked me! Yuri! You must stop think about him! text him that you are going to break up with him since he love Sulli. I then texted a message to him.
To: Minho <3
I know everything about you! You love Sulli and you just tricked me? I most hate a boy like you! I think we must break up. :(

While typing my tears drop from my eyes and I started to cry even louder, I can't stop myself from crying. What should I do?!?

Sulli's POV~
After all these things happen, I'm so happy. Then my phone rang. Oh! it's not My phone, it's Minho! Should I return it to him? No, I think I will give him tomorrow. Then I realize that there's a message from Yuri. She wants to break up with Minho so, I just reply that message instead of Minho because he is going to be my future husband.
To: Yuri <3
Sorry, that I tricked you. I really love Sulli! She's my first love! We may break up!

Then I saw that after Yuri name there is a heart. So I decide to remove the heart. Now, Sulli. Go to sleep. Tomorrow you are going to date with Minho.
------------------------
This is it! Sorry for a short chapter. tomorrow I will update another one. If you want to know whether Minho's trick works or not, check it tomorrow! :) Please comment and subscribe, thanks :)