The Accident

My First Love And My Last

Minho POV~
After I send Yuri home, I quicky go back to my house and prepare for the family dinner, it was quite fun. After it, I saw a text.
From: Yuri ^_^
Thanks for brings me home, see you tomorrow at school! :)

Then I reply that text.
To: Yuri ^_^
You're welcome :) I just afraid that those men would come to catch you again.

After the family dinner, I go back home and sleep. Because of the family dinner, I had too much fun with my family, I forget about yuri so I could sleep fast without thinking of her.

(The next day....)
No one POV~
Minho wake up early today, he review his lessons and prepare things for school. However, when he nearly reaches school he saw someone who walk on the street, it was Yuri. Suddenly, a car came and it's speed was kinda fast. Minho Shouted "YURI" then he run and push Yuri from that place and the car hit Minho and he was fainted.

Yuri's POV~
Today, when I am walking to school suddenly I heard a voice calling me and it was Minho, he came and push me away and I was fall but I saw a car then suddely hit him. I'm so nervous and sad, then I immedietly, call the ambulance and bring him to the hospital. I told the school about it and I'm not going to study today because I must go to see Minho, he must be fine, he shouldn't have any problems. The tears then came out from my eyes, I wish he would be alright. After a while I saw the doctor came out from the emergency room, "Is he ok? Please help him. Please, please, please." I told the doctor. " At the main time, he should have a surgery first, what is your relation-ship between him?" the doctor asked. "I'm his friend, he became like this because of helping me." I said with tears coming out from my eyes. "Can you contact his family? We need them to give the permission for us to do the surgery." said the doctor. I don't know his parent number how can I contact them? Then an idea come to my mind. I take Minho's phone and call to his parent.
" Annyeonshayo Ms. Choi, Minho is in the hospital XXX the doctor want you to come to give the permission for them whether they are going to do the surgery or not." I said in the phone.
" Ok, I'll immedietly go!" she replied and close the phone. When Ms.Choi came she gave the permission to the doctor so that they would do the surgery. I wait outside the room about 1days, Ms Choi is the one who buys foods for me. Then the doctor came out from the room. "The surgery is successful, but I'm not sure when will he going to wake up." said the doctor. I'm happy, after knowing that the surgery is successful. However, I must go to school tomorrow, I can't stop too much.

No one POV~
Yuri go to school everyday, but she always go to visit Minho after school. "Minho, please wake up! you mustn't sleep too long. Please wake up!" Yuri usually says it to Minho. 

Yuri's POV~
I don't know why am I that sad when seeing Minho sleeping in the bed without talking abit to me. :( my heart beat very fast everytime I saw him. He's so handsome, he doesn't think about himself and come to save me. Maybe I'm loving him. He must wake up, I don't want to lose him. God please make him wake up. 
---------------------------------------
This is the next chapter, hope you all like it ^^ I may not be able to update everyday, but I will try to update it as fast as possible. :) please subscribe and comment. Thanks.