Poor Yuri

My First Love And My Last

Minho's POV~
Yul and I get back together since I was sick and stay at the hospital but she doesn't want love to stop her hard working in class so we decide to just be friend first, when we finished colledge we can start and it's useful for us and our future too! From now on I must focus on studying like before, be a good son to my parents and make then pround of me. I then texted her.
To : Yuri
Done your project yet? Do you need any helps? I can help you whenever you need. :) And tell me whenever you don't understand anything in class, ok? Don't lie when you don't understand something because you might not improve your work ^^

Then I receive one back.
From : Yuri
I'm done with my project and ..... if I don't understand something of course I will find you ;) I know you're a hard working student so I think the choice that I choose is so right! Thanks anyway ^_^

After receiving this I think reality Yuri doesn't want this relation-ship to start after finishing colledge, it's just because of me. She want me to study hard! Thanks yul!
To : Yuri
I must be the one who say thank you, now let's go to sleep. We have school tomorrow, remember? :)

Then I go to sleep.

Donghae's POV~
Today! It's the best day to do it! I think it would work, Yuri must die like Hara! Minho will get the feeling that I have before! I can also meet Hara. I will prove her that I can do everything for her. When class started I write a letter to her. 
To : Yuri
Can u go to the school roof with me? Don't worry, I'm not going to get you back. I just want to tell you something. Okay?

Then she replied "Okay"
Yes! Finally, the bell rang. I walk to the school roof waiting for Yuri.

Yuri's POV~
Danghae called me to the school roof! :O What does he want to do? O.o I just said yes to see what he want. after the bell rang..... I saw Donghae walked to the school roof first. "YURI!" a voice shouted my name... it's was MINHO! "Hey Minho!" I said. "Would you mind going home with me?" He asked. "Okay! Wait, I have something to do. Be righ back!" I fake smile, inside I was worry. When reaching school roof.... "Donghae! What's the matter" I said. "I know it's my mistake can we just be friend?" he asked. "Of course, can u promise me that you will stop love me again?" I said. "Okay!" we make promise. Suddenly, he grab me with a knife on my neck!!!! "YURI! DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YURI??!!" A voice shouted!! Minho!! How can he come? "I'm going to kill her! I want you to know the feeling that I had when Hara died! Remember? She suicide herself because of you!!" Donghae said with a scary laught. "What are you talking about? This is our problem, it's doesn't connect to Yuri! Please let her go! You can kill me or do anything you want except hurting Yuri!" Minho pleased him. "NO WAY!" He shouted. While talking he walk backward. There is a stick down there! He doesn't recognize it then he fall and the knife fall to the ground but he grab me too tigh that I fall with him! Everything gone black! I can't see anything.
------------------------------------------
Chapter 17 finally is here! Please be patient. I will update soon.