Stopping the engagement

My First Love And My Last

(The next day...)
Minho POV~
I wake up in the morning, so that I could go to call Sulli to the amusment park. Then I can run to my house and tell my father all the things, hoping he would understand. "Sulli ahh! Wake up! We must go to the amusment park now, so that we can have fun there in a longer time." I shouted. "Minho oppa! wait a minute I'll be downstair in 5 minutes. I waited 5 minutes and she's here. We then go to the park. After riding some roller coaster, I told Sulli that I'm going to the toilet and she said ok. At that time I then run as fast as I could and call a taxi, took me home. I rang the bell and dad open the door. "Appa! I have something to talk to you and it's really important!" I said to Appa. "Ok! let's get in first." He replied. We get into our house and sit on the sofa then I start to tell him everything. "Appa, I want stop the engagement between me and Sulli. I never do love her, the one I actually love is Yuri. Sulli then appear and break our love. She even keep me in her house and don't let me to get out. I can come to talk to you is because I made some trick to Sulli, if not I think she will not let me get out from her house forever. Now, my phone is with her, she afraid I will call to you." I said sadly. "Minho. I know your feeling, it does happen to Appa when I was young like you. That time I break up with your Omma, but luckily I get her back. So, I guess I can talk to Sulli's Appa about your relationship and stop the engagement." He said. "Thank you Appa! I love you!" I said while hugging him. Then I walk to my room locking the door, I afraid Sulli would come and get me.

Sulli's POV~
I wait for Minho about 1 hour but he still doesn't come back, so I decide to check for him. I just know that HE TRICKED ME!! I will find him tomorrow since Appa is coming this evening, I have to prepare for it.

Mr.Choi's POV~
Minho told me everything and I understand his feeling. Sulli's appa is coming back from England this evening. I will call him and talk to him about it. Time passes and it's 5p.m now, Sulli's Appa is coming, I then decide to call him.
Me: Annyeong!
Sulli's Appa: Annyeong!
Me: Can I meet you this evening? I have something to talk to you, and it's really important.
Sulli's Appa: Ok! I'll directly go to your house since I also want to tell you some important things too.
Me: Ok! Bye
Sulli's Appa: Bye.
(Ding dong) the bell rang and here come Sulli and her appa. "Mr.Choi do you see Minho?" Sulli asked me. "He's in his room." I replied. Sulli then run to Minho's room but it was locked. She keep knocking the door while I am talking to her appa. "Can Sulli and Minho stop their engagement? Minho doesn't love Sulli, I think if they married they will not be happy." I said. "This is what I want to tell you too! Sulli has many boyfriends at England, she change her boyfriends every 4 days, I afraid she will do that to Minho too! So let them stop their engagement." He said. "NOO APPA!" a voice came from up stair and it was Sulli. "Sulli! You must know your mistake, Minho doesn't love you why are you still want to love him? next week go to England with me back." He said to Sulli. "But appa----" her words has been disturb by Minho. "I really don't love you, sorry. I love only Yuri, she's the only one who make me fall for her. I don't have the same feeling while I stay with you like with Yuri. Please get out of my life!" Minho pleased Sulli. "Ok, then" Sulli said and walk away to the car. "Thanks for it, I will visit you some day." Sulli's appa said while living our house.

Minho's POV~
Finally, the engagement has cancel. Tomorrow, I will go to meet Yuri and tell her all the details. "Thanks appa! you're the best!" I said to appa. He then laugh at me. "Now, I have to go to work!" He said then he leave the house. Since my phone is with Sulli and she doesn't returned it so I go to buy a new phone.

Jonghyun's POV~
Sandara shouted at me on phone but I think it's cute. I so that we could talk in the phone longer. An idea come to my mind. I save my phone number in her phone with a name 'Jonghyun <3' I think I love her! Oh god! But I think she hates me! What should I do to make her love me? Think! Jonghyun think! Tomorrow you must return the phone to her back, if not she would be more angry to you.

Yuri's POV~
I still continue crying everyday, even at school. No one recognize me except Yoona! I told her everything and warn her not to tell everyone. Now, we are becoming best friend. I still love Minho, I can't control my heart. Everyday I usually cry. I really miss him! But does he feel the same way? Yuri STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!! Remember? He never loves you! it's just a trick!
---------------------------------------
How is this chapter? Please comment! Guess what is in the next chapter! By the way, Minho's appa is really good! I wish I could have that kind of father...lol... it's just a joke :)