Never Give Up

My First Love And My Last

Minho's POV~
Everything I though was all wrong. Yuri had already love Donghae, they even told the class. My heart broken and it was truely hurt. What can I do to get her back? I think I should pretend to be friend with her. While walking near her, she walk to another place with Donghae, they even hold each other hand!! Seriously, Yuri never do as sweet as that to me before. Does she really love Donghae? I wish she wouldn't. I decided to message her since she always try to avoid me.
To: Yuri <3 
Hey Yul!! Can you come to meet me at the school roof after school? I will be there till you come, if you don't come I will still wait there. I know you won't leave me there forever <3

After that I didn't receive any back, I know she's avoiding me but why? NVM, after school I am standing on the school roof waiting for Yuri. I have no idea whether she receive that message or not. Minho! Just don't give up. Wait till the end, no matter what. 

Yuri's POV~
I receive the message that Minho sent to me but should I believe him again? I afraid it's like last time which hurts me alot. I then leave it away pretending I didn't receive it, he will go away if I don't go, I'm sure of it. Donghae called me to go out but I don't, I never love him. Shoul I broke up with him and tell him that it's a mistake? After thinking I deicide to talks to him. "Donghae! I have something to tell you." I said. "What is it?" He said with a smile. "Sorry, I never had any feeling on you, it's just my mistake that I want to revenge Minho so, my mind just said it. Really sorry, hope you understand my feelings." I said. "Never!!! No matter what I will still love you! No matter what!" He said while walking away. I had forgotten about Minho and go to have my dinner, it's raining now, heavy rain.... Suddenly, my phone rang... it was Minho.
From: Minho 
I'm still waiting for you here, no matter what! It's raining here and it's quite cold but I won't give up. I will still here forever until you come <3 

Oh no! He still doesn't go, and he don't even have diner!!! he will get fever soon if I don't go. Before going there I take some food for him. when reaching there I saw him! He looks sick and tired. "Minho!" I shout. "Yuri! Finally you come." He said tiredly. "Sorry for avoiding you. I shouldn't have do this. Are you hungry?" I asked. "Yes but no matter what if you don't come I won't go to eat." He replied. I give him the food. "Here's your diner, I made it. After it, let's go to the hospital. I afraid you will get a fever." I said. "Don't worry, I still strong do you see?" He said while falling down when he stand. "What kind of strong is that? It's not time to joke." I said. 

Donghae's POV~
She broke up with me! My plan ruin. I must get her back! Just wait and see. Minho! You're going to die! I hate you!! An idea suddenly come to my mind. I must get Yuri and die with her! Eventhough we are not together but still we could die together! Minho would surely be sad like Hara does. To revenge, I will not afraid of anything. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is all for chapter 16, I think I can't update everyday since tests are coming. This weekend I will. Please keep subscribing and comment x)