Falling In Love

My First Love And My Last

(That night)

Minho's POV~

When I get home, I suddenly realize that my right arm is bleeding and it's kinda hurt, I go and get the first aid box and try to make it stop bleeding, hoping my parents would not notice it. Yuri is so friendly, I had never have any friend like that before, she's just the first one who doesn't fall for me when she first saw me. Why my heart beat so fast? CHOI MINHO you mustn't think about L-O-V-E remeber? your objective is to study-hard. Stop thinking about it! no matter how much I try to tell myself not to think about her, but it still never stop thinking >< Oh my god! I had just remember that I forget to ask her phone number. So, he try to text to Yoona who use to talk alot with Yuri every breaktime.
To: Yoona 
Do you know Yuri's, the new student, phone number? Please tell me if you know, thanks 

Some few minutes later I recieve a message back.
From: Yoona
Sorry, I forget to ask her. You can ask her tomorrow by yourself. ^^

"Well then, I will have to wait till tomorrow, now gotta go to sleep Choi Minho." I told myself

(Next morning)

Minho's POV~

I realize that today I wake up earlier than usual hoping to go to school. Suddenly, I realize that I still got an assignment that's need to be done, but there's still half of it that I didn't done. So I spend this morning finishing it, thanks god that you let me wake up early today. Then, I go to have a shower, preparing to go to school. On the half way I meet those boys who try to catch Yuri last night, I try to pretend that I can't see them and walk normally, however, they still remember me and punch me. I don't want to cause much trouble and it's about to late to school, so I run as fast as possible to reach school. At the same time I reach school, the bell rang, it was lucky that I wasn't late. :D Teacher start to collect the assignment but I saw Yuri isn't looks happy today, so I ask her " Why are you looking sad today?" " Because I think my assignment isn't really good." she replied. " Let me check." I said. "No, it's nice. Yours is even better than mine, don't be sad. Plus this is just a small assignment, we still have alot." I told her. "Thanks" she replied with a smile. I love the way she smile, it's so cute. My heart started to beat faster and louder.

Yuri's POV~

Minho told me to not be sad but I think he is the one who's nervous. I could hear his heart beat's sound, it's so loud and also fast. Maybe he's the one who worry. After thinking that I started to laugh at him with no reason. "Why are you laughing?" He asked. "I just laugh with no reason" I replied, still laughing. After a while the teacher came to our desk, he collect our assignment and show it one by one to the class. I notice that Minho's one look most interesting, he might be a good student. Finally the bell rang and it's breaktime. No one come to my desk now, and Minho's busy reading and reviewing the lesson. I had nothing to do so, I decide to ask him something to find more about him. "Minho! You like to study?" I ask. "Yes" He replied. " I wish after it I could go to work and earn some money." He continued. I'm really jealous of him that he could study well, not like me, before I use to be a student like him, but now those study feelings are all gone, I just want to have fun. :( 

Minho's POV~

After I answer Yuri's question I notice that she looks unhappy, suddenly I remembered that I forget to ask her something. It's asking her phone number.
"Yuri? Can I ask you something?" I said. "Yes, why not?" She replied. "What is your phone numer?" I asked. She then take my phone and type her phone number in. My heart beat very fast whenever I stay near to her. I don't why this thing happen. This is the stupid feelings ever. I wish I could forget about it, but how? The bell suddenly rang and it's classtime once again. Now, we had math class which is my favourite. Teacher told us to form a question and let our seat-mate answer it. Then I decide to ask an easy queston so that Yuri can answer easily, however I notice that her question is even easier than mine and she can't answer mine. Then I take the paper back from Yuri and answer it by myself write a small note for her to tell teacher that she had done it by herself. "Thanks" she pass the note back to me. My heart started to beat crazily again, I have no idea how to stop it. The bell finally rang, today I'm having a family dinner so I manage not to be late but I don't think Yuri could be safe so I ask her whether she could let me take her home. She agree, and we walk home together. 

- - - - - - - -- -- - - ---  - - - - -- - - -
Thanks for reading till this chapter :) please comment and subcribe :) thank you very much! your comment will support me so that I could continue till the final. ^^ I will try my best to improve in the next chapter.