Things went wrong!

My First Love And My Last

(1 week later...)
The doctor let Minho to go back home as he's well now. Everyone go to bring him home, this night they decided to have a party.

Minho's POV~
I was curious of who is the one that kiss me, but nevermind. Then, my phone rang..... it was Sandara. She texted me a message.
From: Sandara
Meet me at the garden behind your house.

I ran to the garden as fast as I could and there she was. I ask her what happen and.... she hug me! Suddenly, Yuri was putting out the garbage, she saw me! 
"What are you doing?" she ask Sandara. "I'm going to confessed to him, I love him and he's mine." Replied Sandara. I pushed Sandara out and walk to Yuri, holding her hand. "I don't love her, I love you, only you who make me feel this way." I confessed. Yuri stared blanklessly at my face. "I love you too!" She replied. I hugged her for along time while Sandara ran away, heat broken. I asked Yuri to be my girlfriend, and YES!! she confirm! We then go back to the party, pretending there are nothing happen. :) We started dating, it was going smoothly and Yuri was more sweeter =, cuter and beautiful than ever!!!

Yuri's POV~
My heart skipped a beat after Minho's confession. After that, I confessed (I think I shouldn't have done that) but anyway we have become couple and it feels so right like flying to paradise. Minho is like a cutie pie after we started dating. Minho, my one true love and my first true love. I had never experience and honestly Minho is my first crush. We can't wait to tell the whole class because it's our beginning of our start. I never knew that love is sweeter than honey. Minho called me this evening, he said he will take me to a fun amusment park and it's going to be great! I was really happy but actually, it's tomorrow. Thanks God! Because I can have time to choose clothes, I'm excited!!!!

Sandara's POV~
My mistake..... a BIG mistake for loving Minho, the wrong boy to fall in love with. I walk down the street to school, thinking about Minho and Yuri. It's not their mistake. So I just wish them goodluck and best wishes. I walk like a gloomy ghost on the street and POW!! I bumped into a charming boy, Kim Jonghyun which was written on his bracelet. ( What!? A boy wears a bracelet! Hmm.... maybe he just want to show everyone his name.) Our phone dropped to the ground. "Sorry!!" he said, picking up our staff, our hands accidentally touched and one thing is that we didn't noticed that our phones got switched. At night, a dark night, I open my phone and just realize that it got switched.... OH GOSH!! He could check my privacy things. What am I going to do?! Oh, yeah! That's right! I'll just call to him.
Me: Annyeonshayo, are you the one who got swtiched phone with me, Kim Jonghyun?
Jonghyun: Yes, I am. By the way how can you know my name?
Me: I just saw your name on the bracelet that you wore.
Jonghyun: Oh... So where are we going to switch our phone back?
Me: Tomorrow, at school. Ok?
Jonghyun: Ok!
Me: Can you promise me not to check my private things?
Jonghyun: ok, I promise.
Me: Bye then.
Jonghyun: Bye.

Thanks god that he didn't check my private things.

Minho's POV~
Today, the day we will go to the amusment park to have fun. I picked up her at 4p.m. We ride viking, 4D, Roller coaster, twin Twister and more. We had so much fun! After that we ate popcorn and ice-cream. I got to feed her! hehe... We look like a sweet and lovely couple!! I ask Yuri what couple name she want to have with me and she said "Flaming Pearl", " Perfect!" I replied and kiss her on the forehead. "Minho! Honey!" A voice came through or ears and it was SULLI! My ex-fiance who I never love!
------------------------------------------------
This is it! I am not the only one who write this, my friend help me to think at school, and mostly it's her idea ^^ She's really good at it! I promise the next chapter will be more intersting. Please comment and subscribe :)