Heart Broken

My First Love And My Last

Minho's POV~
What should I do now? Should I pretend that I still lost those memories and try to break up with Sulli then get back with Yuri as a new love? Okay! That's the only way left. 
(2 weeks later..............)
I'm welll now, the doctor allow me to go home. It was a windy afternoon, I think it's going to rain soon. I walked home alone, my parents doesn't know that I lost the memories because I lied them that I'm on a vacation with my friends for a whole month but now I'm a bit early. (Ding dong) I rang the door bell.
Appa: Annyeong Minho!
Me: Annyeong Appa!
Appa: What make you come home early?
Me: Because I miss you so much!
We both laugh while getting inside the house.
(Next morning, going to school......)
This is a fresh morning! I feel happy because I could meet Yuri since we didn't meet about half a month. However, when I reached school I realize that she's so happy when talking with Donghae.

Yuri's POV~
Minho's back?! That's mean he's okay? Does he get his memories back? I think no, since he doesn't talk to me. Tears wanna come out from my eyes, while I try to stop it Donghae saw it. He told me some jokes and it make me laugh. He made my days full of happiness. However, he can't replace Minho in my heart. What if Minho doesn't get his memories back forever? That mean we can't be back together forever? If he really married Sulli, I think I must love another boy. But I can't forget him!!! What should I do? God, please let him get his memories back someday.

Minho's POV~
Yuri looks happy while she's with Donghae, not like me. I made her sad everytime. I'm so stupid!!! Why I can't make her happy like Donghae does? An idea get into my mind, it's the only way that I can talk with Yuri. I then asked everyone's name and they told me except Yuri! She doesn't talks to me and even run away! Oh God! Why she always try to avoid me? Why don't she talks to me? I'm jealous of Donghae! He could talk with Yuri and make her laugh.
(The next day.... Having P.E class....)
Teacher let's us choose a partner to play a game. While I was walking to Yuri, I recognize that Donghae's there first. Then a girl came to me, she is Yoona. "Would you like to be my partner since I have no partner?" She asked. "Of course." I replied. My eyes keep on staring at Yuri and Donghae. "Are you jealous of them?" She said while laughing. "No!!" I said. "Don't lie, your face shows it." She then said. "Well, to be honest, I'm jealous of them."I said. "Didn't you lost your memories?  I guess no!" She said seriourly. Wow! She's so clever! How can she knows it? What should I do? Should I tell her the truth and let her keep it as a secret? Maybe this is the best way. "Seriously, I just get my memories after the earth quake happen. But I don't know what should I do, that's why I choose to pretend that I not yet get my memories back and then break up with Sulli while starting a new love with Yuri. Can you promise not to tell everyone? Please!" I said. "Okay, I promise." she replied. Teacher let every partner run together as a group and see who will run faster while holding hands. Seeing Yuri holding hands with Donghae make my heart sick! ;( I then stop running. "What are you doing Minho? Let's run!" Yoona shouted. "Okay." I said. The winner is Sandara and Jonghyun, to be honest, Sandara is the best runner in our class.
-----------------------------------------------------
That's it!! Hope you like this chapter :) There's another question for you!
Q. What is Donghae's purpose of loving Yuri?
    a.) His purpose is that he want to married Yuri.
    b.) He want Yuri to be happy with him because Minho hurts her alot.
    c.) Other (commet what you think :D )