The lost memory

My First Love And My Last

Donghae's POV~
I can't tell myself to stop loving her, no matter what! I can't live without her, She has me heart. What should I do? My heart sank, tears wanna come out from my eyes but I try to stop it. Donghae! You're a man, you mustn't cry because of a girl. Should I live? It is so useless to live this way when your heart is captured.
( The next day... on the school roof)
This is a perfect place for me to let out my sorrow and the bad memories of me and Yul.

Yuri's POV~
While I was walking to school with Minho, we saw Donghae on the roof of the school! Oh God! Is he going to suicide?!? "We need to stop him. Fast!!" I told Minho and he ran as fast as he could while I called the police. 

Minho's POV~
I saw Donghae standing on the school roof. Me and Yuri were shocked. I ran up to the school's roof and saw Donghae.I shouted out his name. He looked at me, I was going to save him but he run away from me, there are some marbles on the floor which I didn't recognize it then my legs slipped and..... "Minho!" Shouted Yuri, that is the only one I heard and everything goes black.

Donghae's POV~
While I was standing on the school's roof, "Donghae!" A voice came and it was Minho. I though he come to push me down the school roof, to be honest the school isn't too high for a person to fall and die. However, I run from him while there are marbles on the floor, Minho then slipped and fall from the school roof! "Minho!" There is a voice shouted and it was Yuri's voice. At the same time, I tried to caught Minho but I'm not really fast to caught him. I immedietly call the ambulance to bring him to the hospital as fast as I could. He must be alright! It's all my false.

Sandara's POV~
Today was the miserable day ever! The teacher arranged me to sit with Jonghyun and I hates him. He talks a lot to me, I can't concentrate well in class. Just then, I heard an ambulance. The whole class including me and Jonghyun went to see what is happening...... "It was Minho!" Shouted Key (almost crying). We saw Minho being carried by the ambulance. Is he going to be okay? How does this happen? What is happening?!? I get back to my seat with mind that full of worries.
(After school...) 
Everyone went to the hospital to see how is Minho. Yuri said that he's still not yet out from the emergency room. I then walk home while Jonghyun is walking on the same street. How annoying is that?!?

Jonghyun's POV~
We were walking down the street, if we were holding hands, we would look like a sweet couple. I wish that would happen. Sandara was looking messed up, suddenly a car came. I pushed both of us to a wall, she doesn't hit anything while my hand hit a sharp rock, it's bleeding. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm okay, you're the one who aren't. Look at your hand! it's bleeding." She said with a shock. We then walk home together.

Yuri's POV~
As soon as school end, the whole come to see Minho. However, he's still in the emergency room. The doctor is doing the surgery for him. After a while, he doctor finally come out. "Is Minho okay?" I asked the doctor. "He's okay. However............." The doctor's words has been cut by Sulli. "However, what?!?" "However, he might lost some of his memories. I think he could remember some only because his head hit the ground." The doctor said. I was so worried, what if he forget me? What if he stop loving me? tears come out from my eyes again, I hope he wouldn't forget me.
(1 week later...)
Today while everyone was in the room seeing how's Minho, I saw his hand is moving. "Minho wake up now!" key shouted with excitement. "Where am I?" Minho said. "You're at the hospital. You saved Donghae, remember?" I replied. "Who are you?" He asked me.
----------------------------------
This is all for chapter 11, if you are interested, please subscribe to see more chapter :) I'm going to update ASAP.