Im his girlfriend?

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

 

 

~~~~~Kyuhyun's POV~~~~~

 

Aish* why does i have to do all of these freaking paperworks, my head hurts like hell,. aish~ why does father leave me to do this alone..i dont have any plans on handling this company of his, but he expects so much from me, i just cant let him down.

 

i sighed, then sunny enters my office.

 

" What?" i asked, she wears those revealing clothes...again. seriously in the middle of winter.

 

" S-Sir... S-Someone's looking f-for you" she stuttered.

 

" Who is it?" i asked annoyed, i turn my chair facing the glass window.

 

" Mr.. Choi siwon" 

 

" where is he?" i said, surprised, he would not usually come to my office without a reason.

 

" He's outside sir," 

 

" okay..' i got up from my seat and went outside.. i was wondering what brought him here. then i saw him pacing back and forth, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead , he looks.....uneasy.

 

" Hyung?' i asked, then he look at me, my jaws dropped when i saw his expression.

 

tumblr_lijvsgZFT21qflqwo.gif

 

" H-Hyung.... kwaenchana?'' i asked him,.. seriously he looks creepy and funny at the same time, i eyed him curiosly.

 

" sh-she's h-he-re" he stuttered..

 

" what?" i asked him, this is the first time i saw him act like this, he looks ...... funny. haha " are you sick?" i said, holding back my laugh.. kekeke. Im so evil.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

" BWOH?!" i said getiing up from my seat. some people jerk their heads towards me..  siwon gestured me to keep quiet,.. he pulled me back from my seat.

 

" yes.. hyung, she's here and...and... she's looking for you.."

 

i sighed... how come jessica was here,. i mean i already broke up with her, she's just too clingy and so shallow.. and why does siwon looks so scared of that . aish* maybe she threaten hyung,.. aww. poor hyung got scared by a girl. :( .. i eyed siwon and raised my eyebrows, he looked at me and looked away,.. i glared at him..and gave him my most evil undying glare ever..

 

.......

.......

.......

......

.......

......

......

 

" Fine! " he finally give up, he gulped. " she talked to me.... "  i looked at him,  impatiently waiting for him to continue.. i crossed my arms.

 

" an-and.. i gave her your unit number." my eyes got bigger on what he said...  WHY IN THE WORLD HE WOULD GIVE HER MY UNIT NUMBER! 

 

WHAT

 

DID 

 

YOU

 

JUST

 

SAID?

 

" Im.. sorry but i was caught by her actions" siwon said finally realizing what he had done.

 

" What else.." i sighed, i rested my head on my palm,.. and looked at siwon who was lowering his head down.

 

" She said you will regret for leaving her... and she's taking revenge" i heard him gulped at his last words. 

 

" where is she now" i asked,.. aish~ would that girl just stop clinging to me, it's so annoying. i massage my forehead.

 

" she's currently heading to your unit now"  siwon said while sipping his coffee.

 

 

" BWOH?!"  my eyes were wide in shock/

 

 

 

 

Yumin's POV

 

 

lalalalalal~ ....i was happily humming while cooking when suddenly someone knock on the door.. eh? it's still early, he's back already? i went to the door and i looked through the tiny hole. eh? it's a girl.. and she's so pretty with her blond hair.. she knocked again,.. should i open it?

 

" YAH ! CHO KYUHYUN OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!" she suddenly screamed.. i hurriedly open the door.

 

" BWOH?" she said as she looked at me,..

 

"uhm~ annyeong haseyo" i bowed formally. OMO! she have a tons of makeup all over face, and her dress.. it's so short,.. and too reaveling, why do girls wear these kind of clothes nowadays. i sighed at that thought.

 

" Who the hell are you?" she glared at me,. while crossing her arms, 

 

 

 DID SHE JUST GLARED AT ME? patience yumin... patience, i clenched my fist.. i seriously got annoyed when someone was glaring at me without a reason..

 

 

" Im park yumin.." i said as cheerfully as i could. i was actually faking it. aish~ this girl annoys me.

 

 

" what are YOU doing here?"  she walks in.. without my permission... ^.^

 

 

" I-I..." i stuttered. then suddenly my phone rang,. 

 

 

Jerkface name registered on the screen. why is he calling me? i pick it up.

 

" yeosobyo?"

 

" YAH ! DONT OPEN THE DOOR" he yelled at me, aish~ even on the phone. i held my phone away from my ear.

 

" bwoh?.. why are you shouting.."? i asked confused. 

 

" J-just dont let anyone come in the house, arasso?" his voice was so creepy.. eeek.

 

" B-But someone's looking for you, she's waiting for you here already," i said, i dont have any idea on what's going on.

 

" BWOH?" i heard him yelled.. " is there something wrong?"  but he already hang up..aish~ this jerk.

 

 

 " who is it?" she asked.

 

 

" it's none of your business." i rolled my eyes on her,. hahah! let's see if that annoys you. she suddenly grabbed my hair. i winced.

 

"YAH!'' i shouted.. aish~ her perfume makes me threw up.

 

 

" don't tell me it's cho kyuhyun?" she said, her eyes were boiling with anger.. 

 

 

" w-what if it's him?" i teasingly said to her. her grip on my hair tightens.

 

 

" what are you to her?" she said not letting go of my goddamn hair.

 

" I-Im-" i stuttered but before i could finish, someone opened the door, she let go of me and i fell on the floor.

 

" oppa..?'' she said, i saw kyuhyun standing at the door.. he was sweating. this jessica ran to him and hugged him. i massage my head.. aish~ that girl is really a .. i just rolled my eyes when i saw them.

 

 

" yah ! why are you here?" kyuhyun said he is obviously annoyed.

 

 

" wae? are you not happy to see me?' she said..pouting. kyuhyun just sighed.

 

i tried to get up. " oppa,.. who is she?" she suddenly asked pointing at me i just rolled my eyes at her and she glared at me, she mouthed the word B-I-T-C-H.

 

BWOH?!

 

i clenched my fist and im ready to attack her but kyuhyun shoved her arm away and he walks toward me.. what is he planning right now. then he put his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him.. i gasped.

 

 

" she is my...... girlfriend" 

 

 

 


Annyeong !

 

KAWAII.gif

sorry for i did'nt update for the past days

jweosonghamnida. *bows*

so i decided that jessica would be the shallow one.

(sorry for those who are jessica's biases...mianeh.. i think that she suits the character best. *laughs* mianeh...)

 

I'll try to update soon.. kaoani-white07.gifi was depressed these past few days *sighs*

 

but when i check up my FF i was happy.

thanks for new subscribers and for my dear commentors.

you guys made my day.

"D

 

bubble Pictures, Images and Photos

kamsahamnida :D