That's what you get from messing with cho kyuhyun's !

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

*J-Just great.....he's personal Housekkeper for the WHOLE YEAR.. J-Just great...*

 

" So... " he said as he walk closer to me and lean right infront of my face..." where do we start?" he said, seductively..

 

*WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?.. HE"S NOT JUST A JERk HE"S A PEVERT !!!! *

 

i pushed him hard, causing him to land on his ... whahhaha !! 

 

"what was that for?" he said, massaging his .. 

 

" ert" i said to him then walk off.. ..

 

" Your not going anywhere' he said, as he was trying to stand up, " your my personal housekeeper remember..?.. i already called your agency and ther agreed" he said as he sat on the couch... closing his eyes

 

*did i pushed hiim too hard?* 

 

i come closer to him.. he still has his eyes closed... his brows were furrowed.. i sat beside him.

 

" err.. kwaenchana?" i said almost worried.

 

he still didnt respond,.. i come closer ..

 

" yah,,,, kwaenchana?" i asked... then suddenly out of nowhere he grabbed y wrist and pulled me closer to him then he planted a kiss on my lips.. with his eyes closed... i was like O_O.

 

 

. . . . . . . . .. 

 

he broke the kiss and open his eyes.. his eyes were fixed on mine.. our face was only inches away..i can feehis breath... Then he SMIRK.. !!

 

*WHAT THE HELL!? DID HE JUST SMIRK?*

 

"that's what you get when you messed with my " he said.. then laugh as he walk towards his room.. i still sat there... O_O .. speechless.. why on earth does he look so ing gorgeous when he said that?... i cant say anything.. i just look at himas he walk towards his room..

 

*HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS.... MY FIRST KISS*

 

my fingers make its way to my lips.. i touched my lips.. my heart went.. lub..dub...lub..dub..lub..dub.. at that very moment i want to scream.. scream for anger or.... scream because i shared my first kiss with him..

 

*NO.. YUMIN... he stole your first kiss. you should only share your first kiss with the guy you love*

 

  

 

......................................

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

WTF? did i just kissed her... OMIGOD !!! i kissed y housekeeper..my body just moved on its own... i suddenly grabbed her wrist then kissed her.. OMIGOD !!  her lips were so smooth and it tastes... strawberry its so different from yuri.. WHAT ! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!! HE"S NOT IN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE !.. 

 

 

" That's what you get from messing with my " i said to her as i opened my eyes.. her reactions were soo ......cute.. our face were only inches away..that's when i noticed that she have a perfectly hazel brown eyes..then i look at her lips.. i was tempted to kiss her again but i saw her turning red so that's why i smirk.. then i walked off.. leaving her expressionless..

 

*MY GOD KYUHYUN ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE*

 

I just stolen a kiss from her.... :O

 

 

 


sorry sorry * doing the suju's sorry sorry* kekek

jweosonghamnida for the late and short update

im in a hurry while doing this... i just borrowed my cousins laptop :( so  i can update.

 

anyway.. thank you for subscribing..

i will update soon

:D 

MORE POWER !!

FIGHTING !!!

 

MWAH !

 

please do coment and subscribe

<3