Betrayed

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

 

 

I keep on thinking of what he said earlier ? me..live with him ? i shook my head and sighed. it's impossible ~  Snap out of it yumin..you can't agree with him  !

 

" aish ~ it's already late.. jinny must be waiting for me " i rubbed my shoulders.. " Aigoo~ it's so freezing " i sighed then i continued walking in this small alley to our apartment,.. minutes later i can finally saw the lights on our apartment were on. jinny's home ? i thought, she's home early,. i was walking closer to our apartment when i recognized two figures were at the front gate.. i walked closer,.. then i noticed jinny was with a guy.. they were hugging each other and they're all lovey dovey..

 

Aish ~ this girl, she did'nt said to me that she has a boyfriend.

 

i walked closer, ready to greet them but i stopped when the guy turned around. i gasped.

 

Mi-Minjoon....

 

" NO.." i mumbled under my breath. Why that ing is here? i stand there frozen,.. he c-c-ant be here.. what the hell is he doing here and... with jinny? could they be... no... a tear escape from my eyes. i clenched my fist,.. 

 

T-That jerk.. after what he have done to me ?? after toring me apart ?... th-that bastard..

 

tears were continously falling from my eyes. No.. stop falling you stupid tears. then jinny turned around and smiled when she saw me..

 

" unnie~ " she said, approaching me. i quickly wiped my tears and tried to smiled and waved at her.

 

" jinny-ah" i said, but my voice failed me,.. it was trembling. she frowned.

 

" unnie,.. is there something wrong ?" she asked, worriedly,..

 

" Ani--Aniyo" i lied. 

 

" oh ~ unnie i want you to meet,..Minjoon,..My boyfriend" she said, blushing,. that did'nt even look up. he keep his head down..

 

" Oh ~ he' s your boyfriend?" i asked,.. but inside my heart was breaking apart.. i swallowed hard preventing my tears to burst out,.. i gritted my teeth, i can't stand this anymore,.. th-that guy,.. he's my first love,.. then he broke me apart,.. leaving me hurt inside.. how could he ? after cheating on me? he's now going after my bestfriend ?

 

 Flashback 3 years ago 

 

  i was sooo happy today... bacause me and minjoon were celebrating our very first anniversary.. yes ~! our first anniversary, i can't believe that we last this long,. even though i see him often because he's too busy with his work, im still happy that its anniversary and i promised myself that i will make something special to him.. i baked him cookies. :) yep ~ that's my specialty,.. i made it with all my heart. i hope oppa will like it.

 

i was making my way to his apartment,. im soo excited,. i checked my phone.. it's 9 in the morning,. OMO ~ it's still early maybe he's still sleeping, i tried calling him but his phone was off,.. i sighed then i went in the elevator. i looked at the small box im holding. my lips curved. i was excited to see him. then the elevator door open i quickly get out and went to his unit.

 

i knocked on the door, but no one is answering,. i knocked again.. still no rsponse i decided to go inside,.. the door is open. eh ? then i slowly went inside.. i sighed at the sight infront of me,. bottles were everywhere. eh ?/ he's been drunk? i pick up the bottles scattered on the floor then when i was near at the bedroom door i hear noise inside... no.. it's not noise..  i heard inside.

 

" OPPAAA~~~" a girl voice said,

 

" J-Just Wait B-Babe" that's minjoon voice, i dropped the bottle of soju i was holding, could they be...no.. a tear escape from my eyes,.. then i slowly opened the bedroom door. i was shocked on what i saw,. tears starting falling from my eyes.. minjoon was on top of a girl.. they're both ,.. the girl gasped when she saw me..

 

" OppA~" she said, pointing at me..

 

" What,..babe?" minjoong said while kissing her neck,. then he turned around.

 

" Oh my God, Yumin" he quickly get up.. i stood there frozen, i dropped the small box of cookies i was planning to give him.

 

" Yumin.. it's not what you think." he said, putting on his boxers.. but i quickly rushed out of the room.

 

" Yumin... wait.." he said, grabbing my arm.

 

" i-i can exp-" before he could say anything i slapped him.

 

" H-how Could y-you ?" i said, bursting out my tears,.. i gritted my teeth.

 

" Y-You know i love you b-but" i said, then i clenched my fists.

 

" Yumin-ah.. i-i can explain.." he said hugging me.. i pushed him hard, causing him to step backward. then i ran i heard him calling my name and cahsing after me but i already got inside the eleveator,.. i slammed my self on the wall and i slowly sit down,.. tears keeps on falling from my eyes.. how could he.? then tha'ts the time that i swear that i will never fall in love again..

 

 end of flashback 

 

i clenched my fist.. i can't stand this anymore,.. 

 

" Oppa~ she's my bestfriend" jinny said, her voice was very cheerful.. then Minjoon looked up, he still is the same old minjoon i used to know, the same old minjoon i used to love with all my heart,.....until now... he tried to smile, but i know he did'nt like it.. i can't hold it anymore,.. a tear escape from my eyes... i ran.

 

mianeh,..jinny ah, but that guy is the one who tore me apart

 

i ran.. i heard jinny calling my name, i did'nt look back,.. i just keep on running.. 

 

eottokhae ? where should i go? i just keep on crying and running, people were looking at me as i passed by. i can feel the pain in my heart. t-that ing bastard.. i cried and cried.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

i was finishing playing my starcraft game, when i heard a sudden knock on the door~ aish ~ who is it this time, i got up and open the door, then i saw yumin was standing there, her eyes were puffy red, her cheeks were red,. is there something wrong with her ?

 

" nice eyes~" i said, hoping that would make her smile but i failed, she started crying.

 

eh?? eottokhae? it's not like that.. Pabo Kyuhyun ~~

 

" eh??? it's not like that.. i..i mean.. yo-" i was stuttering, she just keeps on crying. Great i thought, then i held her hand and sat her on the couch. i don't know what to say,.. i was beginning to worried about her.

 

" T-That jerk" he said, still crying like a child. i sat closer to her and placed her head on my chest. OMO! what am i doing? im hugging her

 

" T-That Bastard,.. How dare he show his ing face to me" he said, while sobbing.. she tug my shirt, causing me to flinch,. but she didnt noticed. she buried her face on my chest and began crying again.

 

why does my heart beats like this... it was racing... i gulped.

 

i rubbed her shoulders.. somehow it felt nice to me,.. she just keeps on crying, my shirt is now wet with her tears,.. she grip on my shoulder,..

 

" Its ok, im here" i whispered on her ear.. she was still sobbing. then there was silence,. eh?? is she sleeping ? i tilt her head.

 

Aish ~ this girl.. 

 

i carried her bridal style, and placed her on my bed.. (NO Y THOUGHTS :> ) i slowly lay her on the bed, and sat beside her, i sighed, then my heart starts to race again, i stare at her face,

 

her face was so flawless, her pink cheeks were stained with her tears, i gently wiped them with my thumd, then her lips..  i looked away.

 

OMO~ kyuhyun what is happening to you.. `

 

i looked at her again... she was like an angel sleeping,. she was so......beautiful, then later did i realize that i was just inches away from her face.. then i suddenly pecked her wet lips,.

 

OMO~ OMO~ WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO ?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YAY ! i finally updated :)

*claps*

kaoani-tomato13.gif

jweosonghamnida for not updating for like months :O

im so busy with school aish * stupid assignments :(

 

anyway :)

so yeh, i finally updated :))

i was,.. yes,.. i was rushing while typing this :)))

so if you find any wrong grammar or typo's

pleasee bear with it :)))))))

 

kawaii44.gif

 

Thanks for my Lovely commentors and subscribers :))

 

keep on commenting and subscribing ;))) i will really appreciate it :)

Love you all :))

gif.gif

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA :))

 

661715jrkrlgc3j6.gif

.. JUST SMILE ALWAYS :))