Stay with you ?

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

" she is my....girlfriend"

 

WHAT 

 

THE 

 

HELL

 

DID 

 

HE 

 

JUST 

 

SAY

 

 

" B-But O-oppa?" jessica stuttered, tears were falling on her cheeks, her mascara is wearing off,.  i just stood there frozen, his arms were still wrapped around my waist.

 

" YOU WILL REGRET THIS CHO KYUHYUN" jessica shouted, then she stormed out of the room. i heard kyuhyun sighed, 

 

" Uhmm~  you can let go now " i said, i feel uncomfortable when his arms were around mine. 

 

" oh,..mianeh" he said, then he quickly let go.. 

 

" what was that?" i asked,.. he looked at me with a 0.o look. i rolled my eyes,.

 

" me.. your,.. girlfriend?" i blushed when i say those words,.. i mean being his girlfriend,.. i like it? what! NO.. I don't like to be with this Jerkface !!!!!

 

" Aish~ " he said, then he scratch the back of his head,.. " Let's just pretend, kay?" he walk towards the couch, i grabbed his arm.

 

" I don't want to.." i whined. " me.. being your girlfriend" i crossed my arms then scoffed.. " I don't want to be with a JERKFACE like you" 

 

" Bwoh?!" yahahah. he's pissed already,.. But he suddenly pinned me on the wall, i gulped. there's no space between us,.. i can feel the warm of his body, i swallowed hard,.

 

" Y-yah.." i was cracking up, " what are you doing" my heart beats so fast,..

 

 

he smirked. " .. J-Just help me with this, kay?" he looked at me very seriously,. he was so mesmerizing,.. i gulped. then he chuckled.

 

" you're that nervous?" he said,. he was still so close to me,.. then he lean on my face.. our nose were touched, and i can feel his breath on my skin,.. then he lean closer..

 

 

Eottokhae?  is he going to kiss me again?. i closed my eyes.

 

 

" don't worry im not gonna do anything to you, besides you're not that interesting" he whispered on my ear. 

 

 

" YAH !" i shouted, then i pushed him away,.. i was blushing like mad,

 

 

" hahaha~  you're blushing" he said while laughing, he pointed at my face,.

 

 

" I-Im not" i tried to hide my face, but he tilted my head.

 

 

" you like me ,huh?" he said,  my eyes grew wider on what he said,.. i can feel my hearbeat is increasing then his smile suddenly faded and he lean on my face again,.. his hands were still tilting my chin.. then seconds later i can feel his lips were brushing against mine.

 

He's 

 

Kissing

 

me

 

i opened my eyes, and i saw his eyes closed with pleasured.  He was kissing me. i closed my eyes. i can't help it but his kiss was so inviting, i kissed him back. at first it was a soft kiss, he bit my lower lip,. his arms were around mine, then he stopped, i opened my eyes,... our faces was only inches away..

 

 

" so,.. i guess you agreed to be my girlfriend?" he said while smirking,.. i blushed.

 

 

" B-But NOT YOUR REAL GIRLFRIEND" i said,. still blushing,..

 

 

" neh, besides i can't fall for you" he said, then he walk towards his room. his words struck my heart.. of course he can't fall for me, im just his houskeeper. i sighed at that thought, he kissed me again.... i can feel my cheeks were heating up.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

 

What the heck did i just do ? i sighed as i lay on the bed. then i touched my lips.

 

 

I kissed her...again.

 

somehow it felt so nice,.. her lips were so soft,..and it taste like cherries, she kissed me back.. i don't know why but it felt nice.. kekeke.. guess she likes me? heheh..no one can resist me.. *evil laugh* Aish ~ what am i thinking, but when she's kissing me i can feel my heart races,..  when i opened my eyes,.. i saw her eyes were still closed, she looks so.....pretty,. i was tempted to kiss her again. then there was a knock on the door. i quickly get up.

 

 

" Uhmm~ im going  now?' she said.

 

 

" Bwoh?!" i said while standing up,. she's leaving already? i thought she agreed to be my girlfriend?  i mean she's going to pretend to be my girlfriend?

 

 

 

" err.. im going home, i was done cleaning and... i already cooked your food" she said, she was lowering her head and she keeps on playing with her foot.

 

 

 

" oh~ " was all i could say, i thought she was leaving already. i sighed. she was about to walk out when i called her.

 

 

" Yumin-ah, why don't you just stay here?" i don't know but these words just suddenly come out from my mouth... i don't want her to leave,.. i mean she can stay here, besides she's living alone,

 

 

" huh?" she said with a dumb face... " me.. stay here with...you" she said, pointing at me,.she shook her head. " Nuh-uh".

 

 

Aish~ seriously did she just reject it? " fine.... think about it first." i said, trying to act cool. she just nodded... 

 

 

" ok,.. bye" she said, then waved her hand. She looks cute. then she turned around.

 

 

 

" wait,.. how about my pay? you did'nt give it to me yet?" she said, crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows. then i have an idea.

 

 

" if you will stay here i will double....no... triple your salary,..and you will not pay for your rent anymore and you will not be a burden to your friend" i said cooly.then she was silent for a moment,.. then she looked at me..

 

 

" are you planning something?" she said, tapping her foot. aish~ she can read my mind. aish ~ this girl.

 

 

" Ani..." i said. " i was just being nice to you,..." 

 

 

 

" i-i'll think about it" she sighed.

 

 


 

Chap.  10 is up !

yay!

i have'nt updated for days.

mianeh,.

school is coming near..

*pouts*

aish~ i think i can't update soon.

Btw

Thanks for new subscribers and readers,.

and to my lovely commentors

kamsahamnida,

Thank you so much :D