Am i falling for him ? 0.0

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

.... continuation of Kyuhyun's POV.. :D

 

 

i breathed in deeply and closed my eyes... i kissed her...... i kissed her..... i just kissed her.

 

" I kissed her" i mumbled to myself....what's the big deal? it's just a kissed. it's like im used to it, but when i kissed her.. i feel different... her lips it was so smooth, it feels like it never been kissed before.. and it tastes strawberry.. i gulped.

 

" Argh.. stop thinking about it. it's not like she's the first girl you ever kissed since... yuri.." i sighed.

 

Yuri...

 

She have the same hazel brown eyes,...and yuri's lips were almost the same as her, but hers is a little bit different... .. i need a glass of water, i sighed then i went to the kitchen.... i saw her drinking water also,  the water is dripping on the side of , falling through her neck.. she looks like she didnt drink water for years... the drops of water were flowing through her flawless neck..... then she dropped the glass when she saw me staring at her.... i heard her gulped... and she's turning red..

 

i chuckled " Are you okay?" coming closer to her. she took a step back." it's not like im going to hurt you" i said, then i knelt down to pick up the broken glass.

 

" I-Im sorry"  she stuttered, she knelt infront of me and she start picking the shattered glass.

 

"  i can do it.." i said.. " you might cut your fingers".. i carefully put the broken pieces in my palm.."Ow.." she said.. i looked at her fingers.. it was bleeding... " see... i told you" i took her finger.. she got three cuts..it was deep... i stood up then i grabbed a towel and carefully paced it on her hands.. " I can do it" she said.. 

 

" stay there.. i will get the first aid kit" 

 

" I-I can do it" she stuttered.

 

" No.. i will get the firs-"

 

" No need.. it's jus-"

 

' Do you want me to kiss you again" i said.. looking at her teasingly she shut up nd she turn tomato..wahaa.. she looks cute :D

 

 

..................................................

 

 

Yumin's POV

 

 

 i just turn instantly red when he said that.. OMO ! what's happening to me..... he  went to get the fist aid kit.. i just sat there and sighed... does he really mean that?

 

" do you want me to kiss you again"?.... arghh,,, it keeps repeating on my mind.

 

he went back with the first aid on his hand.  he sat infront of me..

 

" give me your hand" he demanded. at first i was hesitant.

 

" Aish.." he said. then grabbed my hand.

 

" Aigoo.." i said.. he examined my fingers..

 

" It's deep" he said..then he carefully put medicine on it..

 

" aigoo~" i said.. 

 

" Psh.. it's just a small cut.. it's not gonna kill you" he scoffed.

 

" B-But it hurts." i stuttered... then we were silent.. i looked at him.. he was focus on cleaning my wound.. he looks cute.. i stared at him...his eyebrows.... his eyes... his nose.... his lips.....were so perfect.. .. then he looked at me... i quickly look down..he chuckled.

 

" Im sorry" he started.. i looked at him..

 

" Im sorry for what i did earlier" he said.. looking at me also... i believe im melting now.... i feel my cheeks were burning from his gaze,,

 

" youre turning red" he suddenly said.. i gasped.

 

" youre blushing?'  

 

" No.. Im not.." i quickly said,,  he already finished cleaning my wound and it was neatly covered.

 

" umm... komawo " i said then i politely bowed.

 

he chuckled.... " Youre cute" he suddenly said.. i looked at him.. "... when you blush" he was still smiling,,,  i was like 0_0 while looking at him.. he was not looking at me directly.. he still has his angel smile on his face..

 

shining smile :x Pictures, Images and Photos

 

He looks like a fallen angel... i cant help but to stare at him.. then he stand up.. then walk towards the couch...

 

 I BELIEVE IM DYING RIGHT NOW..... my heart beats so fast... am i falling for him?

 

 

 


 i finally update another chap,

what do you think?

kekekekek :D

OMO ! is yumin gonnal fall for him ?

kekekeke ;")

thank you for your comments really loved it. :D

KAMSAHAMNIDA 

*BOW*

 

tumblr_l9puavd19u1qzgsnh.gif

Aww... kyuhyun looks soooo adorable in this pic.. :D

i love it... kekeke :3

hope you like it as much as i do..