part time.... WHAT ?!

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

                                             ++++ Chapter 2 +++++

 

 

Kyuhyun P.O.V

 

*rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnng*

 

i tirely grabbed my phone, then answered it.

 

"yeosobyo?" i said, while yawning

 

" YAH !!!!!!! Kyuhyun!!!!!" the voice from the other line said, my ears almost burst, i held the phone away from my ears.

 

"Appa, why do you shout , so early in the morning.." i said, pissed off.

 

" you, mister.. don't tell me you just woke up?" he said.. he's voice is so scary... ''____'' i gulped.

 

" N-Neh" i said.. 

 

" YOU HAVE A MEETING TODAY ! MISTER !!! GET IN HERE WITHIN 30 MIN... or else... " he keep on shouting..aish* " Im gonna BLOCK ALL OF YOUR CARDS" wh-what.. didi he just say BLOCK ALL OF YOUR CARDS? i quickly stood up..

 

" Fine... im gonna be there"i said then hung up, i threw my phone at the bed then slammed my body at the couch..AISH* i don't want to be in charge of the company.. i really hate it..i groaned then make my way to the bathroom then take a shower...  i took a quick shower then wear my suit..i walked out of my room.. when i got out my face went O_O. my loft is in a complete MESS,......... it looks like i did'nt clean it for years... when did the last housekeeper clean it..?? i think it's 2 months ago... Aish* i picked up my phone.

 

" good morning th-" the voice on the other line said, i cut her sentence.

 

" i need someone to clean my unit " i said

 

" what unit number sir?"

 

"702.. please send a housekeeper immediately i want my unit to be clean when i got home, arasso?" i said, '

 

"yes, sir, we will send someone to clean your unit immediately"

 

i hung up then make my way to the parking lot, i start the engine then make my way to the company...... while i was driving,.. i spotted a cafe shop, my stomach is growling because i did'nt havee any appetite at the sight of my messy unit.. i parked my car then went inside the shop...a nice coffee would do... 

 

+++++++
 

 

 

                                                              ++++  Yumin P.O.V +++++

 

 

* you can do this yumin.... it's just a job interview.. nothing can go wrong.. you can do it fighting!*

 

i was making my way to my job interview.. GOSh im soooo nervouse ''___''.. i think i need a hot chocolate.. just then i spotted cafe shop across the street,.. YES !  a hot chocolate to calm this butterflies in my stomach.

i entered the cafe... then i ordered a large serving of hot chocolate it's still early for me to go to the interview.. i think im gonna sit and relax here.. i played my ipod then try reading a book...... i feel  a little sleepy.... my eyes are closing slowly.... i can just take a nap for about 10 minutes i guess.. ..

 

-_______________________-

 

I slowly open my eyes and take a look at my watch.

 

....... 9:50 ....

 

O_O..

 

* OMIGAD !!!!!!!!! IM SO LATE *

*PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC*

 

" BWOH ?!!!!!!" i said as i got up.... my eyes shot wide open... IM SO GODDAMN LATE !!! i quickly grabbed  my purse then ran towards the door... .. AISH* just when i was about to open it.. i suddenly bumped into someone..

 

"ow-.. " i said as i looked up to the person i bumped into. he gave me a what-the- look.... i have no time to apologize to him... *im late im late im so ing late* that's what keep running on my mind .. i bowed then ran off.. but he suddenly grabbed my wrist... i turned around.

 

                                                                ++++++++++++++++

 

Kyuhyun P.O. V 

 

what the hell..... th-that girl... she just bumped into me.... he spilled coffee all over my clothes... my precious armani suit.. ruined by her.. and she ran off without saying sorry... Aish*. i grabbed her wrists..she turn around.

 

"YAH !! You Brat.... look what have you done" i yelled at her... the people inside the shop were staring at us.. i dragged her outside the shop.

 

" I- I said im sorry" she said, irritated.. *BWOH?! now she's the one who is irritated?"

 

" at least apologize properly,.." i said to her.. my arms crossed. " do you know how much this clothes cost" i said, raising an eyebrow on her..

 

" I dont care how much that ing clothes of yours cost ... don't make a big deal out of it.. its just a coffee spilled." she said, rolling her eyes.

 

*aish! this girl.. now she's the one who's yelling at me... and she's mad*

 

"YAH ! now your the one who's mad.. all i want for you is to apologize and your yelling at me???.. what's with you ?" i said.. im now beginning to get pissed off.

 

she sighed then bowed. " jweosonghamnida" then she looked at me " happy?" she raise one of her eyebrows then walk off..

 

* walk off,..... she j-just walk off... *

 

"yah !.... yah !!..." i shouted but she is already across the street... the people passing by were looking at me with a O.o face...*great... now i look crazy.... and my clothes.. smells like coffee aish*   

I got in the car then make my way to the company... dad's gonna kill me if i did'nt make it...i arrive at the company in no time...as i enter the people where giving me a  O_O look... the coffee is spilled all over my clothes even to my pants... i look like i peed on my pants.. AISH*            i give them death glares.. then they went back to their work... i enter my office.. then slammed my body on my seat.... i feel so sticky.. 

 

"Yah,.. come here immediately" i said.. to my secretary. she entered my office with WHAT ! what is she wearing.... Super mini skirts.. it's so short that her undies are almost exposed...then her blouse.. her s look like it's going to pop out..

 

"sir.. what do you want?" she said.. seductively.

 

"YAH ! Sunny.. what's with that outfit.. your working on a office not a clubhouse..?" 

 

" Sir... i just want to look pretty on you" she said.. pretending to sob...

 

"Cut it out....." i said to her.. " i want fresh new clothes now.. " i demanded.. im feeling so sticky right now....' she just stood there.

 

" don't you hear me.. i said RIGHT NOW !" 

 

"Y-yes sir" Im so pissed off right now.. th-that girl before/.. aish*..

 

 

YUMIN POV 

 

"BWOH?! i almost stand up from my seat... "Part.. time wh-what?"

 

*I dont want to be a housekeeper...No way..*

 

"well, that's what left for you.. if you just come a little early.." the lady said,, while sipping his coffee.. coffee.. AISH*

 

*coffee.. that guy before... if he did'nt dragged me.. i could have make it*

 

Im so desperate right now.. i have no money,... im just staying at my friends house...guess i have no choice though.. minji's gonna scold me if i did'nt get any job today..

 

"FIne" i said.. then gave out a deep sigh.." i accept it.." i said then i sigh more

 

"Great,.... well here's the form you can sign it up.." the fat lady said, giving me aform to sign on..


"when do i start?" i said... 

 

"well,.. you can start now.. right after finishing that..."she said looking at me with her big eyes.. 

 

"I-If i start now... can i get my salary?" i said.. aish*  is this how desperate i am ?..well*

 

" that depends on your employee...".. she signed my form " here... this is the address and the unit number.." she handed me a small envelope... i sighed then grabbed it and make my way to my job..

 

*Great.... Part time housekeeper... at least i've got a job*

 


 annyong ! :)) kekeke.. chap. 2 is up.. sorry for the very very late update.... "JWEOSONGHAMNIDA".. im really working on this fanfic :))

 

....hope you like it.. "D