Busted

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

Yumin and Kyuhyun walk hand in hand. They feel each other's warmth and a smile was visble on their faces. Just then Kyuhyun's Phone ring. he sighed as he saw the name flash on the screen. Yumin tilted her head and looked at him.

" Abeoji.." kyuhyun said calmly.

" why did you call me? It's late at night you know" He said, annoyed. Yumin nudged at his shoulder.

" deh." Kyuhyun hung his head low and sighed as he placed his phone on his pocket.

" Kwaencahanayo?" Yumin asked.

" Deh. Im fine" Kyuhyun forced a smile and Yumin just nodded.

" Yah ! Your'e really not telling me" Yumin pouted as Kyuhyun slung ana arm on her shoulder.

" On one condition. Sleep with me tonight" Yumin almost popped out her eyes as she quickly hit kyuhyun's forehead.

" BWOH?!!" Kyuhyun covered his head with her hands and kept on laughing as he dodged Yumin's strong hits.

" Yah.. Yah... Im just Kidding" Yumin finally calmed down and sighed.

" Your'e really a Jerk ! Cho kyuhyun!" 

"I was just joking.. Hahaha... You should have seen your face.. Haha" kyuhyun clutched his stomach and kept on laughing.

" Yah!! It's not funny anymore.." Yumin pouted then walk off.

" Haha. Im sorry, My princess" Kyuhyun wrapped his arms on Yumin and pecked her forehead. Yumin blushed instantly. Then they stay like that for a few minutes.

" Hey, Just sleep with me kay?" Kyuhyun suddenly said.

" it's not what you think it is.. were not doing "IT",kay? Ju-just spend the night with me" But Yumin protested and shrugged her shoulders.

" what do you mean by "IT"  You ert!" Yumin scoffed and she hit kyuhyun again.

" Yah !! Let's just go home" kyuhyun sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day~

Kyuhyun woke up early and cook some breakfast, he perfectly arranged the table and put a rose in the middle. He smiled at his creation then went on to knock on yumin's door but before he could knock yumin bursted out of the door hitting him perfectly on the forehead.

" Aish~" Kyuhyun groaned and massage his forehead,

" Omo~ Im sorry" Yumin hurriedly went on his side and took a  closer look at Kyuhyun's forehead.

" Aigoo~ it doesn't look bad, just a little red mark" Kyuhyun immediately conered his forehead, yumin laughed.

" oh~ What's that im smelling" Yumin began sniffing, like a dong, formed an "o" when she saw what's on the table. an american sweet breakfast.

" Y-You did this" She asked surprise. Kyuhyun smirked and nodded.

" deh. let's eat"  Kyuhyun clapped his hands and pulled a seat. 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo~ Im so full" Yumin let out a big sign and pat her tummy.

" Yah! eat more" Kyuhyun blurted out still munching his bread. Yumin shook her head, instead she took a sip of Hot chocolate with whip cream on top.

"mmmmm" she said as soon as she finished the whole glass.

"This was sooooo goo" Kyuhyun chuckled while wiping his mouth. yumin raised an eyebrow.

"eh?"

"erm... You have some cream on your lips" Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

"Oh" Yumin thought of wiping it, but failed, kyuhyun sighed and he instantly lean closer. yumin face heated up.

"Like this" Kyuhyun said as he planted a soft kiss on Yumin's lips. He step back and smirked. Yumin who instantly turned into a tomato took a deep breath.

" That was so uncoll" she scoffed. Kyuhyun eyes gre wide.

"Eh... Do you expect more" He teased Yumin. 

"a-ani.." Yumin stood up and went to the dishes.

' would you prefer like this" Kyuhyu seductively said as he wrappe his arms aroung Yumin and breathed on her neck.

" YAH !!! Stop~" But Kyuhyun imeediately crashed his lips into yumin and caress her face. yumin instantly melt but she tightened her hold around kyuhyun's neck

"Yah..... Kyuhyun...let's stop this" Yumin breathed out she look scared. Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck and hugged Yumin.

"Im sorry,..." He hugged Yumin tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then suddenly a familiar voice echoed into the room

 "Oppa.... Wh-what's the meaning of this?"