She just looks like her..

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

 

 

Yumin's POV

 

  aish* i groaned. as i tripped over the stairs.. aigoo~ it hurts.. i sat at the edge and i look at my sprained foot. i tried to massage it but it hurts.. Aish* why does this have to happen during my work .. im still half done cleaning this Huge loft... seriously who would live on a huge loft all by yourself. i sighed and i tried to stand but i ended up falling on the hard cold floor.. Aigoo~ now my hurts. then i heard footsteps from behind, 

 

" what are you doing?"  kyuhyun asked me from behind, i turned to looked at him, 

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

OMO! why do he have to look so HOT and GORGEOUS at the same time.. 

 

" er.. work" i stammered. " Im working.." i said, then forced a smile but inside.. my Goddamn foot hurts.. it feels like a pile of wood just landed on it.. he just raised an eyebrow..

 

" while sitting" he said, then stood infront of me. crossing his arms. i nodded sheepishly.

 

" Oh, you should go.. your gonna be late at your work" i said, can't he just leave.. i mean i cant look directly into his sparkling brown eyes.. without turning tomato red.

 

" It's saturday.. i dont have work.." he said as leaning closer to me. " P-A-B-O" he mouthed each letter. Aish*

 

" Oh.. n-neh.." i stuttered.. he was still standing infront of me.

 

" what.. you're still sitting there?" he scoffed.. " what kind housekeeper are you.. cleaning while sitting?" he was obviously pissing me off.. i just rolled my eyes.

 

" er.. im just resting.." i said.. with a big pissed grin on my face :D

 

" i see.. " he said. then he sat at  the couch " Yah! bring me snacks here when you're done" he shouted.

 

" fine..fine.. Mr. bossy " i said under my breath.. " what did you just said?" he jerk his head and raised an eyebrow to me.. did he heard that? what kind of ears does he have?

 

"I said.. yes"  i replied..then i sighed.

 

eottokhae? how can i get up? my foot hurts and unfortunately my too.... aigoo~. i let out a deep sigh before trying to get up again.. i hold onto the rail tightly... i tried to balance myself.. slowly.....carefully.... and...

 

" YAH !" he shouted... causing me to fall again and landed on my sprained foot.

 

 " YAH !" i shouted back.... "  WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LIKE THAT" i shouted back... i give up, my foot hurts... Aigoo~

 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

" YAH!" she shouted.. " WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LIKE THAT" she shouted back...

 

 " I-I w-was just.. gonna ask you if you could.." i stopped, she was still sitting.. she lowered her head.. OMO! did i make her cry? i quickly went to her.

 

" Yah! " i said while tapping her shoulder.. " Yah.. kwaenchana?" she still did'nt said anything.. then i accidently pressed her foot.. she winced.

 

" Aww~" she said..then i noticed her foot was all red.

 

" yah, what happened to your foot.." i asked her..

 

" it's nothing.." she said, trying to get up but ended landing on her .. 

 

" Aigoo~" she winced in pain.. " my foot hurts.. and thanks to you.." she said pointing her finger at me.

 

" me? what did i do ? "  i asked her.looking so innocently.

 

"  Aish*.." she just said,..

 

" can you get up? "  i hold onto her shoulder, and carefully pull her up, but she ended up slipping again and i manage to get hold on her.. i put my arm around her waist..she quickly turned tomato red~ wahahah ! she's blushing. !

 

" Y-yah" she slowly said, leaning away from me.. she sat at the couch.. i was sitting at the carpet infront of her. and i began to massage her foot.

 

" Y-Yah.. i can do it.. " she said. but i pressed my hand on her foot.. she winced.

 

" could you just be quiet.. " i said..looking on her green eyes.. she just simply nodded. i began to massage her foot slowly,.. she keeps on wincing, but i held her foot tight..minutes passed, i glanced at her and what?! she's sleeping already,..? aish~ i slowly let go of her foot.

 

" Tssh.. so your now sleeping" i scoffed.. then i looked at her.. she was sleeping peacefully,.. she looks cute when she's sleeping..  i began to stare at her angelic face..  wow.. she looks like a porcelain doll, i gently strands of her behind her ears... 

 

You really look like her... Yuri

 

 Yuri.. NO..i quickly snapped out of my thoughts.. then i looked at her again.. she really does resemble her..  no.. it cant be.. i already forget her,, have i ? yuri.. my heart aches when i remember  her... but this is not yuri who's infront of me... and she will never be..

 

kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos

 

 


 

 First of all i want to  apologize.. :C *bow* 

Jweosonghamnida...

this chap.. is super duper late  ~>~ Miahneh, !

 

 Here.. an adorable picture of Kyu.. just to make it up to you :D

0017z0yh.gif

 

kekekekekke.. hope you like it as much as I DO ! :DDDDDD

 

 

 

Lubs and hugs <3