I take that as a yes?

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

 

Yumin clutched her chest as she was walking on the streets, the cold wind brushed against her cheek, she sighed and sat at a swing. she swayed slowly as she rested her head on the cold metal bar... 

 

Is he really telling the truth? Aish~ I just can't believe it..B-But waht if he's gonna hurt me afterwards..Aish~~~

 

Just then she felt a coat was wrapped on her shoulders, she looked to see Kyuhyun standing infront of her,

"you will catch a cold here" he said, as he cleared his throat.

Yumin smiled. kyuhyun bent his knees and level his eyes with Yumin.

he sighed. "Is it that hard for you to believe me?" Yumin somewhat felt guilty and she looked away.kyuhyun cupped her cheek and hold her hand.

" I .... like you," He said full of sincerity in his eyes.

"I just cant expalin this feeling when im with you" the confessing kyuhyun straightly said. He scratch the back of his neck as he looked at Yumin who was surprised at his sudden words.

" Yumin-ah...." Kyuhyun said as he leaned closer.

" I know this is sudden....but,.. " Kyuhyun weakly smiled. But surprisingly yumin kissed him before he could say anything.. He was too shocked to speak, but he closed his eyes and gave in . (just imagine the scene from BOF where Jun pyo kissed Jan di at the swing)

Kyuhyun found his way on Yumin's hands, Yumin circled his arms around kyuhyun's neck, He pulled Yumin closer to her as he wrapped his arms securely on her waist. Fireworks were exploding on both of their hearts.. Kyuhyun break away and caressed Yumin's face.

 

 

 

" I take that as a yes" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But, They did not know that someone was watching them.. a guy with a phone on his ear smirked.

" Yes sir, it was confirmed" the guy said as he took off some pictures with him and left.

 

 

 

 


Heyooooow

I've updated :)

Nyahahahahhahahah ~

BUT,... sorryy if it's SHORRRRRTTTTTTTT T_T

tumblr_lm47uxvDtq1qbhvkt.gif

 

Haha~ Thanks for my subscribers :)

watcha think kyu?

tumblr_lmd59vCUCt1qgqzbz.gif

 

 

Thanks for the comments :))

 

I really super duper appreaciate it :)

Keep the comments coming :)

c8ec96dd.gif

I'll try to update a longer oneee....~~~