I wish you would stay like this.

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

 OMO !!!!!!!!! Super junior is now recording for their fifth album !  TadAAA~

*CLAPS*

 according to allkpop.com :D , heechul tweets about their upcoming fifth album.. wahahah :D

they started their recording on june 1.. whahah! cant wait for their fifth album.. to come out !! 

more power suju ! :D

18052011001.png

anyway im just sharing this info.. weheeee~ :DDD

 


 

3 days later.... 

 

Kyuhyun"s flashback 3 years ago

 

 

" Oppa" yuri called and she flung to my arms.. being with her is the best thing that happened to my life.. i caressed her cheek and kiss her soft lips.

 

" Oppa" she sweetly said, " i have something to tell you" i looked at her.

" what is it?" i said looking at her deep brown eyes.

" promise me that you will still love me.." she suddenly said,

" of course, i will always love you, you know that" i said, cupping her face.

" oppa,.... im leaving" she said... her words strike to my heart.. it pierce my heart, i cant live without her.

" appa made up his mind.. i will go to the states" she said, he lowered her head.

" B-but you will come back right?" i said, losing hope..please say yes.. you will come back for me?" i said, tilting her head.

" I-I dont know" she sighed. " appa said that i will live there.." 

" But how about me..? you know i cant live without you." i said, my heart is tearing apart.

" Im sorry..but i cannot disagree on appa's decision, you know him... she said, holding my face. i held her hand and softly kiss her lips.

" i love you, yuri-ah" i softly whispered this to her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Yuri!" i shot my eyes open... i was just dreaming..   i sighed.. then there was a knock on the door. yumin entered raising an eyebrow.

 

" are you okay?" she asked.. i was just looking at her, she looks like yuri....... even on how she moves.. 

 

" Yah! kwaenchana?" she said, poking my cheek.

 

" what do you want?" i asked,.. still looking at her hazel brown eyes... NO.. she is not yuri, kyuhyun, stop thinking about her, will you?

 

" Im here to get my pay.. so i can go home?" she was crossing her arms... 

 

" what ?" i asked, i was emotionless.. yuri's image was keep flashing on my mind.... our memories. i just cant gei it out of my head.

 

" fine" she said, anonoyed. " Im just gonna come back tomorrow and get my pay.." she was about to leave when i grabbed her wrist and dragged her to me..

 

" J-Just stay.. " i muttered.. i was hugging her..  Yuri.

 

" Bwoh?" i did'nt let her go.. she tried to struggle but i held her tightly.

 

" J-Just stay with me for awhile" i said, whispering in her ears.. she stop from struggling and she hugged me back.. her arms were around mine.. i can smell her hair, it was much softer that yuri's, her flawless arms were around mine and it smells like strawberry, i dont want yet to let go,..  i break the hug and looked at her in the eyes.. she was shocked,. then her lips caught my attention... my heart skip a beat,,, i was tempted to kiss it... her soft, luscious lips.. i lean in closer..  i heard her gulped... i was about to kiss her..but instead my head found it's way on her shoulder and foud it's resting place on her shoulder..... she was softly rubbing my back... like i was a kid who is just about to cry..

 

" I'll stay" she whispered.... but i can clearly hear it. a smile crept on my face..

 

 

 

Yumin's POV

 

 OMO ! he was abou to kiss me... again... i slowly closed the door behind me.. why did i hugged him back? why..? why did i sais i will stay? Aish~  i stomped my feet.. but the way he look to me.. he looks like he was in pain....  he looks like a kid... aww~ too cute.. ~ BWOH?! what am i thinking. aish~ snapped out of it yumin.

 

 

 i went to the kitchen to get some water that he asked for.. why is he sad anyway? aish~ why am i even thinking about it.. i mean i have nothing to do with it anyway.. but he must be in pain, i can see it in his eyes..

 

" er.. um.. water?" i said, handing him the cold glass of water..  i dont know why but i thing my hear ached when i saw him sad.. he looked so weary,.

 

6.jpg

 

he slowly get the glas of water and drank it... " sorry.." he said, while wiping his mouth.. GOSH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SE SO Y WHILE DOING THAT??!!  i gulped.

 

" for what?" i calmly said, but inside my heart aches and beats at the same time.

 

" for my actions lately..' he looked at me... OMO ! am i melting or what?please! please ! dont look at me like that... 

 

" ani... it's okay" i said, waving my hand.. and trying to smile.. he chuckled.

 

" but.. thank you., " he suddenly look serious.. i just looked at hin angelic face.. OMO it looks like he was an angel in pain... Aish~ i want to hug him right now.. " because you ease the pain in my heart.." he continued.

 

*because you ease the pain in my heart*

 

did he just said that... ease the pain in my heart.  i believe im blushing mad right now..  he was completely staring at me.. then he smiled..he... smiled.. his most angelic smile is melting my heart..

 

" B-Bwoh?" i stuttered.. my cheeks were hot red. i rushed out of the door and into the sink.. i washed my face and pinch my nose.

 

OMO! what's happening to me.? i hold my chest and i can feel my hear beat faster than a beating drum...  then i look myself in the mirror.

 

A/N: OMO! she's in lo~o~o~ove. :3

Yumin: Im not.. *pouts*

A/N: tssh.... just admit it, your falling head over heels on him. *raising an eyebrow*

Yumin: ani... i can't fall for him.. he's just .... you know.. he's just too-

A/N: too what? too handsome? too y? too hot? 

Yumin:  YES! ... i mean no... no.. aish~ your making me crazy.

A/N: He's making you crazy..

Yumin: aish~

 

" yumin~?" a familiar voice called my name. i turned around.. kyuhyun is calling me by my name.. oMO ! he calls me on my name..  i can feel a thousand fireworks is exploding on my heart.

 

" kwaenchana?" he said, walking closer to me.

 

" ah.. neh.. neh.... Im F-Fine" im stuttering every word i said. " im just gonna cook dinner.." i quickly distract myself..  OMO! dont look at me.. youre turning me nuts..

 

" Oh..okay" he said.. then he sat on the couch and started reading newspapers.

 

OMONA ! he called me on my first name... wahahah ! i was smiling like crazy,,,, im happy.. ssooo happy.. he could be kind sometimes.. :D i wish he would be just like this forever. :D

 

 

 


 

 Here's the angelic picture of kyuhyun while smiling whahahah !

 

 

 

cats.jpg

 

OMONA!! im melting also... wahahha !!!!!!!! he looks so... well..  i can't explain.. my heart flutters when i saw him smile.. whaha ! did you ever feel the same way ? kekeke :D

 

you look so so so so so adorable !