I Need a Job !

Aish ! i should have never fallen to a guy like you ~ON-HIATUS~

 

YUMIN POV

 

"BWOH?!/..Ahjumma please let me stay for another month". I can't believe she's kicking me out of the apartment. " I will find a job... please.. just. let me stay.. I just can't find a decent one these days.. B-But i promise." i beg her.

 

" Aniyo.. i heard that excuse for a hundreth time..i can't let you stay any longer." she said then she crossed her arms.

 

"b-but.. please.. ahjumma... please..." I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

 

" I can't make you stay any longer,, Here-" she said handing me my luggage and some of my stuff.

 

"J-Just give me more time... I-I will pay you"

 

"Ani.. i gave you enough time,.. it's been years since you last payed your rent" She said scolding me.

 

"B-But  ahjum-" 

 

" Goodbye Ms, Park" she said then slammed the door.

 

I fell on my knees, tears keep falling from my eyes. " na eottokhae.... What now ?..." i thought to myself. I picked up my phone then i called jinny. " Jinny, Jinny, Please pick up the phone" i said, impatiently waiting her to pick up.

 

" Yoseobyo?"

 

" jinny-ah.. " i said then i started to cry,,

 

" Yu...min ? Ya.. unnie what's wrong?"

 

         --------------------------------------

 

" mmm.. this is so good"  I said while eating noodles.  i  looked at jinny ang she's just giving me a O_O face.

 

"bwoh?" 

 

"Ya.. unnie.. it looks like you did'nt eat for years, you already finished 3 noodles and not yet satisfied with it ? she said then crossed her arms.

 

" Psssh.. is that how will you treat a friend who just been kicke out... I still have to find a jod and a place to stay... I deserve more than 3 noodles for  that" 

 

" You... can stay here"  Jinny said.

 

" BWOH?"  i almost choke my food i looked at jinny and  she was smiling.

 

"  Aish.....i said you can stay here"

 

" waaaaaaaa------ " i rushed towards her and gave her a hug. " komawo, komawo, komawo" isa id tightening my hug on her.

 

" neh, neh.. you can now let go... im (cough) choking to death .. unnie.. "

 

i let go then started to pinch her cheeks " Komawo. unnie. "

 

"Aish" she said then she rubbed her cheeks " but first we need to find you a job " Jinny said with a serious voice.

 

" neh" i replied then i hugged my legs.

 

she get the newspaper and the phone. she sighed,

 

" it's gonna be a looooooong night".. i mumbled to myself then gve out a deep sigh 

 


.. ANNYONG ! :D
 

this is my first ever Fanfic :)) hehehe.. well this chapter is a little boring :) but i'll try to update and improve my story soon.. 

Im open for any suggestions ( it will help me ALOT)... I wish this story goes wellll...  

Fighting !

 

:) THANK YOU!