Luhan's Revenge..

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

IN YOUR SMALL APARTMENT..

 

 

While you busy listing the things you must buy, Zelo entered the room lazily. You noticed him.

"DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO BUY?" you asked, he looks at you then opens his mouth, "AH, BUY ME A NEW BOTTLE OF PERFUME, LIKE THE OLD ONE...."

"IS THAT IT?"

"UHH... THEN...... LOTS OF CHERRY TOMATOES FOR SNACK..." he added you just nodded, then take your leave.

--

IN HONGDAE...

 

 

You are currently having your way to the another shop after buying all the things listed in your list, "THE NEXT IS..... ZELO'S PERFUME!~" you checked, then entered the shop. The saleslady greeted you, you just bowed a little then went near. "HI, MAY I HAVE THE SAME PERFUME I BOUGHT HERE LAST WEEK?"

"OKAY MA'AM" the lady said and slide the glass, she picked up the small bottle then putted it on a paper bag. "HERE!" she said and gave you the bag.

"THANK YOU!~" you smiled then gave her the payment.

"THANK YOU MA'AM, COME AGAIN." they said before you left the shop.

--

"YES, I ALREADY BOUGHT HIM THIS~" you whispered then look at the paper bag and smiled with your heart. "... NEXT IS...... HOME!!~" 

But while waiting for a taxi to stop, you heard a very familiar laugh... "DON'T TELL ME...." you said at the back of your mind then slowly turning to its direction, "UHH!--" you gasped, "THE DEVIL IS HERE..." you whispered, then covered your face by using those plastic bags you're holding. "AISSSHH... PLEASE GO AWAY...."

"AHAHAH! YOU'RE SO SILLY OPPA~" the girl who is with Luhan said. He giggles back, but he noticed you...

"IS THAT.......... SO AH?" he whispered as he examined you. "OPPA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT??" the girl asked after noticing Luhan's actions, he doesn't bothered to answer her question, rather he went to you. "HI!!~ SO INDEED, YOU WENT HERE TO SEE ME?" he greeted you. You felt creepy down to your spine when you heard his voice. "OH.... NO..."

"WHO IS SHE OPPA?" the girl glared at you, then crossed her arms above her chest.

"AH, SHE IS MY........... FRIEND..... REALLY CLOSE FRIEND!!~" he smiled, like an idiot for you. "CAN WE HAVE HER WITH US?"

the girl just nod, but her glares makes you to sweat alot.

 

IN A RESTAURANT...

 

You are with Luhan while the other girl is on the other side. "ARE YOU HUNGRY SO AH-IEE!!!?~~" Luhan asked you sweetly. "OH, BOTHER..." you rolled your eyes, but it didn't stop him. "SAY AHH~~" he requested as he slowly putting the fork with pasta on your small mouth. You pulled your head to prevent him from feeding you, but he gave you a glare saying that 'EAT-IT OR GO TO HELL'? You just gulped and opened your mouth. "GOOD GIRL!~~" he smiled putting something again. "OH PLEASE..." you thought, then you notice the girl making some irritating sounds so that Luhan could noticed her, but failed.

"OPPA, PLEASE FEED ME TOO!~~" the girl squeaked.

"OKAY I'M ALREADY FULL, LETS PAY THE BILL!~" he said and get his wallet.

"POOR GIRL..." you thought again.

--

AT THE PARK...

 

Luhan is walking with you, leaving this girl alone while following you at the back, "OH PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY THIS DEVIL IS SO CLOSE TO ME??" you thought, while closing your eyes to not seeing his face.

"OH LOOK! ICE CREAM!~ YOU WANT, SO AH-IEE??" he looked at you, and made himself cute.

"HAVE YOU SAID YOU'RE ALREADY FULL? AND I AM ALSO.." you said straightforward.

"OKAY THEN...." he answered back and gave you a gloomy eyes that guilt you.

 

After several hours with them, you felt really annoyed so you confront them, "WILL YOU STOP USING ME? DO YOU NOT KNOW I NOTICED IT ALREADY!?" he is silent, ".... AND YOU MISS, STOP WORRYING OKAY? AND I'M NOT HIS FRIEND OR ANYTHING... I'M JUST HIS FRIEND'S TUTOR!!" you faced her and him. Then you left them.

"I-IS THAT TRU--"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?? I'M REALLY ANNOYED RIGHT NOW.... SO WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? OR ELSE, EVERYTHING WILL BE LIKE HELL TO YOU!" he said with those blazing eyes of him, the girl run for her life.

 

|| LUHAN's POV ||

"THAT GIRL'S WORDS.... I'M FEELING THEM DOWN TO MY VEINS.... WHY IS SHE HAS A VERY STRONG IMPACT IN MY LIFE?? I HATE HER........?"