The anti-aged doll,Luhan~~

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

AT OH's MANSION...

 

"WELCOME HOME SIR.." the maid greeted, Sehun keeps walking while you stopped and smiled at her. "COME ON,YOU'RE GOING TO TUTOR ME... REMEMBER?" he said then looks at you. "AH,COMING~~" you said and runs to him.

"THAT'S WEIRD..... HE,OH SEHUN INVITED ME TO TUTOR HIM?.... TOTALLY WEIRD!!!" you shouted at your mind. He noticed you, "WHAT?" "AH,NOTHING??" you said and looks at different side.

"NOW,DON'T JUST STAND THERE... DO YOUR JOB,ANNOYING LADY?" he said trying to annoy you.

"OK,WE'LL START IN...... ENGLISH SUBJECT!!" you said and put the heavy books in the desk! "I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED IN DEATH!!" you said at your mind.

"SURE!.... GO ON,START YOUR LESSON!" he ordered while playing with his cellphone. You feel frustrated and super annoyed. You clears your throat to let him know that he should not do that. But instead, he keeps on what is he doing. And at the back of your mind, "THIS BASTARD GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!" 

"CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THAT THING OFF." you ordered calmly. He just stares at you and continues playing again. Now you're controlling your emotion.

"AH,SIR... YOU HAVE A PHONE CALL." the maid interrupted. "FROM WHO??" Sehun asked. "FROM MS. KWON,SHE SAID SOMETHING IMPOR--" without finishing her words, Sehun immediately stands up and gets his way to the living room..

You just watch him with a lots of questions in your mind.. "T-THAT'S WEIRD..." you whispered.

--

10 MINUTES LATER...

"WHAT TOOK HE SO LONG?? MAYBE HE BROKE HIS LEG WHILE GOING HERE........ HAHAHAHA!! SO AH YOU MEANIE!!" you said and hit your head. Suddenly, your phone rings~~

"I-IT'S ZELO??" you answered it.

"SIS!! I'M HUNGRY!!!~~"  he shouted at you, "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!! I'M ON MY WAY,HOLD ON!!" you said and immediately left the house without telling it to Sehun..

 

IN YOUR APARTMENT...

When you arrived home, you saw your younger brother, laying at the sofa, so you got scared of what had happened.. "ZELO.. WAKE UP!!" then he opens his eyes, "SIS,YOU'RE ALREADY HOME.." he smiles that made your heart to melt..

"AWW~~ MY CUTE LITTLE BROTHER!!~~" you said and hugs him tightly, that he can't breath.. "S-SIS... YOU'RE KILLING M-ME!!!" 

"OH,SORRY!!~~" you said and take your hands-off him, "WELL,BECAUSE I WANT TO..... I WILL COOK YOUR FAVORITE DISH!!" you announced excitedly.

--

"WHO SAID TO YOU THAT YOU MAY LEAVE??!!!" Sehun scolded you, because of what you have done last night.

"I'M SORRY!" you keeps apologizing to him... Then, "HOW ARE YOU??~~" asked by an unknown voice, and you & Sehun both look to find who is it.. "HM,LUHAN.." Sehun said emotionlessly, you stare at this Luhan guy for a long time, and remembered who he was.. 

[FLASH BACK]

"ARE YOU OK MISS??"

"OFCOURSE NOT!! HOW CAN I BE OKAY???" you said.

"THEN LET ME CARRY YOU TO THE INFIRMARY.." he invited you.

.

.

"WELL,THAT'S GOOD..... THEN SEE YOU AROUND MISS."

--

"OH MY GAWD,I'M SURELY A DEAD MEAT!!" you whispered while your body is shaking in fear and shame.. So you face in different side to avoid Luhan, but he notices you. "YOU!" he said while pointing at you, "LUHAN,DO YOU KNOW HER??" Sehun asked. "Y-YEAH,OFCOURSE!" he answered. Then Sehun smirks.

"O-OH~~"

"SHE IS THE GIRL YESTERDAY...... THE -GIRL!!" Luhan revealed. Your face turns red and covers your with your hands, you're sweating a lot.

"HM! WELL THIS -GIRL YOU SAY IS MY PRESENT TUTOR!!" Sehun introduced. "AHH~~" said Luhan.

"GO INTRODUCE YOURSELF!" Sehun ordered. Then you face Luhan, "H-HI,I'M -GIR-- ERR,I MEAN... I'M LEE SO AH!!" then you pretend to smile infront of him.. "ANOTHER WEIRDO.." you whispered.

--

"REALLY??!!!!! SO OH SEHUN IS YOUR TUTEE?? HAHAHAHA! YOU'RE LUCKY GIRL!" said Yoonjo.

You're just nodding.. "BUT HOW CAN YOU MANAGE TO HAVE TWO JOBS??" Krystal asked,

"IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!" 

"WELL,DON'T FORGET THAT YOU'RE JUST A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT." Krystal reminded that make you feel better~ "AWWW~~" you said and lean your head in her shoulder.. "SO AH??--"

"I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL!~~" she looks at you and smiles,

"HEY! LET ME JOIN IN!!" Yoonjo protested and hugs the two of you! 

--

"HMMM?? WHERE'S THAT BRAT??" you're referring to Sehun, "I THOUGHT HE'LL GOING TO WAIT ME HERE??"

"HI!! -GIR--" and before Luhan finished his saying, you covered his mouth with your hand.. "THAT'S ENOUGH OF CALLING ME -GIRL..." you whispered at him with a scary voice. Then he nodded.

"HAVE YOU SEEN,SEHUN??" you asked.

"WELL,THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M HERE... HE ASKED ME TO TELL TO YOU THAT,HE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO,YOU MAY GO HOME.." he said.