Now I know your secret!!

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

IN BOYS' LOCKER ROOM...

 

"YAH! I FORGOT MY T-SHIRT...." Lay said while looking at his locker.. "THEN,YOU CAN USE MINE." Luhan offered,

 "THANKS BRO." Lay thanked.

"THESE GIRLS ARE HERE AGAIN!!" said the irritated guy.

"KYAAAHH!!!! LUHAN-OPPA!!!~~~" the girls screamed, "LUHAN-OPPA,PLEASE MARRY ME~~" said one of those girls,

"SURE!" Luhan said then smiled.

That girl faints because of happiness, "AHH~~ I THINK I'M GONNA DIE!!~~"

Luhan just smiles and leave them..

--

While you are busy computing your monthly budget, you didn't notice an unexpected guests.. "HI,SO AH!!" 

And because of that, your heart jumps from your chest!

"L-LUHAN, YOU..... SURPRISED ME." you said while catching your breath,

"M-MIANHE." he apologized.

And you noticed Lay,

"AH,HI~" you greeted. 

"THIS IS MY COUSIN,LAY."

"HI!~~" he said and smiles at you,

"WOW~~ I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ANGELS DO EXIST." 

"HAHAHAH,YOU'RE A FUNNY GIRL." Lay giggles.

"W-WHAT?? I MADE HIM SMILE.... THAT'S A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!! HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL... LIKE HIS COUSIN."

Then your phone rings, "AH,IT'S SEHUN... WAIT!" you answered it... "OH,Y-YES.... OKAY! OKAY! I'M ON MY WAY... DON'T SHOUT I CAN HEAR YOU!!!!" then while holding your phone, you just run without saying goodbye,or excuse me for the two fairytale characters..

 

[FLASH FORWARD]

 

"THAT GUY IS TOO IMPOSSIBLE!!! ARGGH!! AFTER I GET PAID THAT $50,000... I'LL SURELY KILL HIM!!!" while walking in the city of Seoul... Then you see a very sweet couple  kissing at the mall's parking lot..

"YAH!! WHAT AN IRRITATING COUPLE,DOING IT IN PUBLIC!!..... DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON THEM SO AH!! BUT THAT GUY IS LIKE, LUHAN... NO!! IT IS LUHAN!!!? NAAH!! MAYBE HE IS LUHAN'S TWIN?? YES,HE IS NOT LUHAN!!! THAT PRETTY DOLL WILL NOT DO THAT!" you thought while slapping your face with both hands! Then you run for them not to see you.

But it's too late, he already saw you.. "IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG OPPA??" the girl asked, the guy didn't answer so the girl asked the same question again.. "I'M DONE WITH YOU." he said heartlessly and fix his hair, "B-BUT WHY??? I THOUGHT YOU'RE ENJOYING DOING IT WITH ME??"

"YOU'RE WRONG MISS..... I HATE AMBITIOUS!" he said and left the girl crying..

--

THE NEXT DAY...

 

You are currently doing the budget again, but you're mind is at mess because of what you saw yesterday.. "I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER THAT THING AGAIN!!!" you shouted, "WHAT 'THAT THING' ?" a familiar voice said.

Then when you looked.... Your eyes wide-opened!

"OH,LUHAN.... IT'S YOU!" you said and looks at different direction because you don't have the guts to look at him..Then he sits beside you and makes your heart to skip a beat... ".... SO YOU SAW THAT." he whispered at your ear,and the wind blew in your face,that stunned you..

"W-WHAT.... WHAT DO YOU MEAN??" 

"DON'T ACT SO INNOCENT! YOU,YESTERDAY..... YOU'RE THERE!"

You're scared at him... "AH,Y-YES...."

"WHAT IS YOUR REACTION TOWARDS IT??"

"AH,AT FIRST....UHM.... THAT GIRL IS--"

"A FLIRT!" he finished.

"WHAT!!!??"

"COME'ON IF SHE IS NOT A FLIRT,THEN I'LL NOT DO THAT!" he smirked, "YOU'RE THE WORST!!!" you shouted at his face.

And that made him so angry.. "YOU!!" then he grabs your hands and lays you in the floor.

"STOP THIS!!!" you screamed. "EVEN YOU CRIED FOR HELP,NO ONE WILL HEAR YOU!" 

And start doing *that thing,you know*

You just do everthing to stop him,but he is too powerful for you.. Now he is starting to your uniform and kissing you from neck down to the part before your chest..>.<

"UHHNNN~~~ STOP THIS! WHERE IS THE REAL LUHAN I MET??" he paused and laughs at you, "YOU IDIOT! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? I JUST PLAYED LIKE A NICE GUY.. YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" you just,stunned and can't imagine him being like this.

 "THEN FIND A BETTER MAN!" Zelo said..

 

"I PROMISED TO HIM THAT.... I'LL FIND A BETTER MAN AS MY HUSBAND.... SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LAY A HAND BEFORE ME YOU BASTARD!!!" you shouted and left him with questions in his head.

"WHAT??"

"I SAID PUT YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!!!" then kicked his.... *his pet,you know... the egg thing*

While seeing him,dying in pain... you grabbed the opportunity and run for your life!!!

 

 

Sigh, "I CAN SMELL FREEDOM!!...... HE IS WORSE THAN SEHUN."