So what??

I Will Never Fall In Love with You!

|| LUHAN's POV ||

"THAT GIRL IS TOO... ANNOYING!! HOW DARE HER TO HIT MY-- OUCH! EVEN NOW I CAN FEEL THE PAIN OF THAT KICK!!"

"I PROMISED TO HIM THAT.... I'LL FIND A BETTER MAN AS MY HUSBAND.... SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO LAY A HAND BEFORE ME YOU BASTARD!!!" you shouted.

"SO SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE'LL GOING TO FIND A 'BETTER MAN' HUH!! IMPOSSIBLE!! SHE IS THE UGLIEST OF ALL UGLY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! AND NO MAN WILL EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH HER!"

 

ONE NOT SO FINE-DAY...

 

"HELLO?? ANYBODY HOME??!!" Yoonjo said, getting your attention..

"ARE YOU OKAY??" Krystal asked.

"AH... Y-YEAH!"

"REALLY?" Yoonjo asked again. You just nod and smiles at them..

--

"AISSH~ I HAVE TO READ ALL THESE BOOKS.... WELL THIS IS LIFE." you sighed while carrying a mountain of thick books.

Then you met Sehun and Luhan who are walking in the hallway..

And your blood rises!

"WHY ARE YOU CARRYING THOSE BOOKS??" Sehun asked while pointing..

"AH,I'LL START REVIEWING FOR OUR EXAMS.." 

"REALLY? HOW BORING... THEN COME WITH US... WE'RE GOING TO THE LIBRARY." he invited.

"MAYBE NEXT TIME..." you said, "SEE YAH LATER..." and walks away..

 

AT THE ROOFTOP...

 

"I PREFER THIS PLACE INSTEAD OF LIBRARY WITH THOSE TWO DEVILS..." you sighed and put down the books on the floor, then starts reading..

"THE EARTH IS .... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... WELL,NOW I'M HUNGRY!" then closed the book and stands up.

But before you open the door,someone twists the door knob. And your jaw drops in an instant.

"HEY YOH!!!" Luhan said and raised his right hand,like he is trying to annoy you.

"OK,IF YOU'RE TRYING TO WATCH ME AND MAKING SURE THAT I'LL NOT TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR 'TRUE COLOR' BETTER STOP IT... 'CAUSE I'M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON." you said but before leaving the door, he blocks your way.

"MAYBE? OR MAYBE NOT." he smirked.

"THIS KID IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!" 

"OYY~ WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET? HAVE YOU SWALLOWED YOUR TONGUE??" 

"..... NOTHING! PLEASE EXCUSE ME." you said trying to push him away from the door..

But he corners you and leans you against the wall.. You were very closed to each other,

"THIS GUY! HE IS TOO CLOSE,AND I CAN FEEL HIM BREATHING.... I CAN SMELL HIM,HIS EYES ARE COLDLY STARING AT MINE." and because of that, you  turned your gaze in different side. 

And he got irritated because of that, so he grabbed your face and drew his face near you.

"H-HEY!!--"

"I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVERYTHING!!" then left you questionable.

 

"FIRST IS SEHUN..... NOW IS LUHAN.... WHAT ARE THEY THINKING???"